Music Kanye West - Donda

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
College dropout, late registration , 808s, dark twisted fantasy is still a four piece that would stack up against any rapper. Yes he's been whack recently but I think there is still good music in him though perhaps no more classic albums.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
I remember spending an entire evening watching him do his TLOP event, with all these models standing in ridiculous clothes, stoically, as Kanye rapped about whipping his dick out and bleached assholes.

Bosws87

Take the piss out of his fans constantly, releases years of trash and people will still gather in there thousands to watch him listen to his own album.

Guys a dick, that a long time ago produced excellent music.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

A whole bunch of “where’s Donda” replies, Kanye fans are the fecking worst.

Acole9

Outstanding
If you haven’t already, give the album Psychodrama a listen as a whole, it’s a bloody great album.

He’s such a twat.
I definitely agree with this and that's coming from someone who prefers 90's hip hop/rap and mostly listens to metal, punk and rock music.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
If you haven’t already, give the album Psychodrama a listen as a whole, it’s a bloody great album.

He’s such a twat.
I agree with this. Both parts.

Also, his new album is very very good on first listen!

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I agree with this. Both parts.

Also, his new album is very very good on first listen!
I tried this morning but switched it off after deciding one earbud whilst working wasn’t giving it a fair go, looking forward to a proper listen later.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I tried this morning but switched it off after deciding one earbud whilst working wasn’t giving it a fair go, looking forward to a proper listen later.
Wise decision.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Haven't actually listened to his recent albums except Ye. All that editing shit with Life of Pablo made me not bother, the album seemed to change on a weekly basis. Ye was mediocre and I had no interest in his gospel rap project.

I'll give this a go but Kanye peaked with MBDTF and has been in decline since then.
Aye.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I remember spending an entire evening watching him do his TLOP event, with all these models standing in ridiculous clothes, stoically, as Kanye rapped about whipping his dick out and bleached assholes.
:lol:

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
He pioneered the Chipmunk sound (and only a quarter of a decade after Alvin and The Chipmunks), 'twas the biggest innovation since Pinky and Perky. Kanye = Elvis and The Chipmunks.

Why does it always feel like the people explaining Kanye's genius to me are the same people who'd just been explaining Marvel's filmmaking prowess.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He pioneered the Chipmunk sound (and only a quarter of a decade after Alvin and The Chipmunks), 'twas the biggest innovation since Pinky and Perky. Kanye = Elvis and The Chipmunks.

Why does it always feel like the people explaining Kanye's genius to me are the same people who'd just been explaining Marvel's filmmaking prowess.
Becuase they're both... legendary

villain

Hates Beyoncé
One of my favourite things about Kanye West, is just how much he annoys people.