Kanye West why?

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
surely its a spectrum and not one size fits all. I feel that he cannot always relate what he wants to say properly.
I think the spectrum describes the severity of psychosis and hallucinations. There's a lower end of the spectrum where they have very lucid dreams of delusion to a more severe level where they think God is telling them that King Charles is their father and a more severe version telling them they are under imminent threat and need to act violently to protect themselves. The barrier for diagnosis is high.

Cloud7

Doubt that Sketchers would be too keen to establish a future relationship with Ye…

Dude showed up with a CV and asked if they're hiring. Didn't Aubameyang do the same thing for his Barcelona transfer?

Brophs

The One and Only
Doubt that Sketchers would be too keen to establish a future relationship with Ye…

They probably thought why would need a paranoid, ill-informed fool who is detached from reality, with little understanding of the world, who just goes around making barely coherent statements that the rest of the world disagrees with and don’t make sense on any level when they’ve already got Jamie Redknapp.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
They probably thought why would need a paranoid, ill-informed fool who is detached from reality, with little understanding of the world, who just goes around making barely coherent statements that the rest of the world disagrees with and don’t make sense on any level when they’ve already got Jamie Redknapp.
Also, the ownership is Jewish.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
The guy is just a long term mentally unwell man. Lost his way and is generally an asshole.

Glad he’s getting is comeuppance

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
Taking a thread off topic
Avoided this thread because I already knew it would read the same as a Telegram feminist group discussing Andrew Tate. I wasn’t wrong. Sheesh guys. We need more threads on people you guys ACTUALLY like on the CAF.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Avoided this thread because I already knew it would read the same as a Telegram feminist group discussing Andrew Tate. I wasn’t wrong. Sheesh guys. We need more threads on people you guys ACTUALLY like on the CAF.
An anti-semite isn't well received?

Shame on the caf

Tarrou

link?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Please continue avoiding this thread.

Thanks.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
You certainly do have unique views on controversial topics.

atkar83

Fridman seems stunned by his primitive arguments.

He sounds like an idiot. I don't really listen to pop music so I wasn't a fan of his previously, but I'm sick of the excuses made about his mental health. The mental health aspect doesn't cover all the stuff he spews, including fake information, information he knows is fake but says anyway because its inflammatory, his appreciation of figures like Hitler, his singling out of jewish people, trolling, falling for dumb conspiracies (him explaining where Floyd died now being a run down town like DC?) etc. etc. He's just a scumbag that also didn't take his meds