Music Kasabian

Pagh Wraith

West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum is one of the few albums in existence I could listen to from start to finish every day.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Life comes at you fast in 2020, doesn’t it?

From an outpouring of sympathy over his ‘personal issues’ to being cancelled for assaulting a woman within 24 hours.

There are things you can come back from but we’re past the era of this being one of them. Kasabian knew this and acted accordingly.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
Life comes at you fast in 2020, doesn’t it?

From an outpouring of sympathy over his ‘personal issues’ to being cancelled for assaulting a woman within 24 hours.

There are things you can come back from but we’re past the era of this being one of them. Kasabian knew this and acted accordingly.
Or acted extremely cynically. Their statement will age very badly.

Brophs

The One and Only
Serge: It IS possible to have a good resignation, you know!
Tom : "A good resignation"? Oh, I'm looking forward to how you're gonna sell THIS to me!
Serge : Look, people really like it when you go just a bit early! You know, steely jawed, faraway look in your eyes! Before they get to the point when they sitting round in pubs and say "Oh, that fecker's got to go!", you surprise them! "Blimey, he's gone! I didn't expect that! Resigned! You don't see THAT much anymore! Old school! Respect! I rather liked the guy! He was hounded out by the fecking press!" How about that, ah? What a way to go! Yeah”

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Serge: It IS possible to have a good resignation, you know!
Tom : "A good resignation"? Oh, I'm looking forward to how you're gonna sell THIS to me!
Serge : Look, people really like it when you go just a bit early! You know, steely jawed, faraway look in your eyes! Before they get to the point when they sitting round in pubs and say "Oh, that fecker's got to go!", you surprise them! "Blimey, he's gone! I didn't expect that! Resigned! You don't see THAT much anymore! Old school! Respect! I rather liked the guy! He was hounded out by the fecking press!" How about that, ah? What a way to go! Yeah”
:lol:

I love that scene

Brophs

The One and Only
Can't be long now until Kasabian decide that Tom has paid back his debt to society while they were legally unable to play gigs and get the old band back together.