Kashmir

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I'm against kill of all animals that bleed so I'm in favour of any argument that stops killing of animals. But you can't make that argument for chicken, unless you're drinking chicken milk.
I respect any argument if cow slaughter was banned for religious beliefs. I wouldn't want to hurt the sentiments of people in the country who have a religious affinity to the cow. However, your cow giving milk argument is not very effective. There are other animals which give milk for human consumption besides cows - buffaloes, goats, yaks, bison, camels, etc. Not many have a problem with their slaughter for human consumption.

Last edited:

Patrick08

The reality of terrorism and jihadi mentality and extremism fueled in Kashmir for decades by terrorist groups and the army doing it's utmost best to exercise restraint and prevent loss of life. The reality the propaganda service is too afraid to cover with the fear spread amongst the innocent kashmiri people of being gunned down and targeted selectively by terror organisations and their ecosystem.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff

milemuncher777

formerly kid777
With meticulous planning then mass arrests and ‘torture’, Kashmir’s autonomy was lost
Residents say security forces have beaten and abused locals as they attempt to prevent a violent uprising.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...utonomy-torture-claims-planning-a9086611.html
People in Nadapora Parigam, an area of the Pulwama district where a deadly suicide bombing killed 40 paramilitary officers in February, said that local boys were tortured by the security forces on the night of 5 August, hours after the Article 370 announcement was made.

Mohammad Yasin Bhat, 22, said he was dragged out of his bed at midnight by soldiers and brought out of his home to the main road, where he was made to stand naked in line with 11 other civilians.

It became apparent that security forces passing through the neighbourhood had been pelted with stones earlier in the day, and the troops were rounding up youths – seemingly at random – to find the culprits.

The officer in charge began by asking Yasin about his views of the Article 370 decision, he said. “I could sense the tension around, so, for my own safety, I said ‘we are happy – it is a good decision’. But I knew he didn’t trust my words,” said Yasin.

Yasin said he and the others were asked to remove their clothes, and then beaten with canes, gun butts and kicks. He says there was no one to help them – the whole village was cordoned off, and troops were at every corner.

During the beating, “many of us fainted”, Yasin said. “They would give electric shocks in our private parts, and start the torture again.”

During the beating, one man who asked for water was made to drink muddy drain water from the side of the road, Yasin said. And the final indignity came when, at the end of the beating, the naked men were made to “lie face-down on top of each other in a pile”. “It was harassment, making us feel violated,” he said.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout

Thread
she has covered kashmir for very long, it's worth taking her stuff seriously. it is not surprising that there is little support left for us there. also agree that eventually india will prevail primarily because of the strength of the army.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
:lol: This has been now busted as fake news.

Btw went through his tweets and Aditya Raj Kaul of Republic seems a compulsive lier and a fake news peddler. Katie Hopkins of India
@Sultan that's the second time @Patrick08 has been posting fake news.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Patrick has now followed his other extremist mate out of the door. Couldn't resist posting despite advice to keep away from this thread.