Kawasaki Frontale - Caf Adopted Club | Forza Japoli

SoCross

They are doing quite well aren’t they? Nice short passing game, just caught roughly a half of a match.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
This is brilliant :lol:
Wish we do something bonkers akin to this
Fred in the fred costume perhaps?

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Ah man, you guys should have picked FC Tokyo. They sing everybody’s favourite song, Y N W A

pastyfool

If they win on Wednesday and Yokohama FM don't pick up three points, the title will be theres again.
It's almost impossible for them not to win the league at this stage. (5 games remaining).

Have had a great season. Only losing one game. Been on a different level to everyone else.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I used to think of this thread as a joke but Kawasaki Frontale actually has a huge following in Japan and is very big. My Discord friend whom I have never met told me about this and I believe it because he lives in Japan and has the original Naruto headband, only 10 people in the world have it. So anyway he told me that one time he was waiting for a bus and met with Captain Tsubasa himself who was waiting for the same bus because he wanted to apply for a job at Kawasaki Frontale FC.

Uniquim

They've got a pretty good academy, it seems. There's Ao Tanaka also.

Edit: Looks like Kubo wasn't there for more than a year, so shouldn't count. Still pretty good.

Last edited: