Kawasaki Frontale - Caf Adopted Club | Forza Japoli

ROFLUTION

Disclaimer for people who like to moan. This does not mean don’t support Utd. It’s just a fun way to enjoy football again
Moooooan. You can't stop the moan!

Im gonna moan on your thread now: MOoOoOoooOooOoooOOoOoOOoOooooOooooAaaAAAAoooaaoaoaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAoan!

Moan.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Jung-Sung Ryong is my favourite player. Class goalie but a terrible vocalist.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
A team with a City coloured shirt? I suppose we're all part-time City fans at the moment too...

How on Earth do I go about watching the J-League anyway?

krautrøck

Supports
FC Bayer 05 Uerdingen
I noticed we have a player called Suzuki playing for Kawasaki. So clearly we should be all in for Honda in the summer.

Denis79

Who are their rivals? I stand for all opposition fans who want to spoil another party and make sure your second team is as disappointing as your first.

Google tells me it’s....

Go Yokohama F. Marinos!
Plastic club full of mercenaries!

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
Who are their rivals? I stand for all opposition fans who want to spoil another party and make sure your second team is as disappointing as your first.

Google tells me it’s....

Go Yokohama F. Marinos!
In certain areas of our stadium you'd get kancho'd for that...

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Sack Mr. Fuagi, sell Giggu.

Edit: I have become their fan after seeing their logo.

Lukeinchina

Toru Oniki's fecking magic,
he wears a magic hat
When he saw Torodoki Stadium,
he said I fancy that.
Didn't sign for Yokahama,
or Gamba 'cos their shite.
He signed for Kawasaki 'cos they make motorbikes!

Chipper

Adulterer.
J-League used to be on Eurosport on Saturday mornings sometimes, shame that's no longer the case with regards to this. :(

Ban

Manager Oniki needs to go really.

Also chant should be: come on Japoli, come on Japoli

Or Japoli, Japoli, Japoli
Japoli, Japoli, Japoli

OutOfTowner

JCL Daytripping WUM
Yes, I'm all in. Kawasaki for the league. Roll on Sunday. Those Shimizu bastards won't know what hit 'em!

Focusmate

Supports
Non League
Urawa reds are the closest to Man Utd in Japan. Very very similar colours and huge support. Also the wealthiest club with huge stadium but plenty of jealous “haters” . I once went to the stadium when I was over there, as an “away” fan and plenty of good banter.

ch1rt

I mentioned in the other thread that I lived in Kawasaki for a few years and went to quite a few Frontale matches as well.
I'm from the States but have been a United fan since the early 2000s (when 10 year old me finally saw a match on TV). I even had an account on here back then as well but I rarely posted, ended up making this new one a few years ago when I couldn't remember my login.
That said, I've been to more Frontale matches than United matches unfortunately :lol:

Thought I would post a few pics of my time there, but due to account restrictions I'm not allowed to post images yet. In due time I suppose.

I'm not the most knowledgeable Frontale fan in the world, but if you have any questions about our new club I can try to answer!

Reactions: golden_blunder

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Should of chose FC Nordsjalland folks...great youth academy they only play home grown players they have red kits like United and play in a far more easier league to follow and can probably find talents on there.

pastyfool

Thank feck we didn't choose them then.

Was thinking Kawasaki must have plenty of haters after winning the league two seasons in a row though? @pastyfool?
I wouldn’t really say they have many haters because they’ve won the league for the last couple of years. The teams around the Tokyo area (where Kawasaki are from) all have a bit of local rivalry but Japanese football never gets too much into hatred as we think of it in the UK/Europe/South America.

People will often say that the Reds are the UTD of Japan. This is because they are the best supported club. I prefer to think of the Antlers being more like UTD. They’ve won the league the most amount of times.

Reactions: VeevaVee

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I wouldn’t really say they have many haters because they’ve won the league for the last couple of years. The teams around the Tokyo area (where Kawasaki are from) all have a bit of local rivalry but Japanese football never gets too much into hatred as we think of it in the UK/Europe/South America.

People will often say that the Reds are the UTD of Japan. This is because they are the best supported club. I prefer to think of the Antlers being more like UTD. They’ve won the league the most amount of times.
I'm surprised as usually success breeds hate as much as it does more support.

Looking forward to it. It definitely sounds like it might not be as cut and dry as I thought, what with them winning it twice in a row.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Just checked the standings, fecking hell Vissel Kobe are on a rough run at the moment.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Just checked the standings, fecking hell Vissel Kobe are on a rough run at the moment.
Are they usually good?

Poor old Sagan Tosu at the bottom with 1 goal scored so far in 10 matches. They must have won it 1-0 too as they have a win to their name. :lol:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Are they usually good?

Poor old Sagan Tosu at the bottom with 1 goal scored so far in 10 matches. They must have won it 1-0 too as they have a win to their name. :lol:
Literally no idea, but they have the following players in their squad:

- Sergi Samper (ex-Barca)
- Iniesta
- David Villa
- Podolski
- Wellington (FIFA legend)

So I thought they'd be better than your average Japanese team but have to admit I have no clue whatsoever about the quality of play over there.