Kawasaki Frontale - Caf Adopted Club | Forza Japoli

LiquidSnake

Useless Leandro missing the pen but Kobayashi running riot on Consadole in the second half and with the deserved goal !

pastyfool

Vissel just beat FC Tokyo which makes things a little bit more interesting at the top. Tokyo are still 5pts clear.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Your boys are about to play Chelsea!
As a passionate Frontale fanatic (honest guv), this had escaped me, might actually watch it.

Looks like it's at our rivals stadium, where Yokohama F. Marinos play rather than at the fabled Todoroki. Probably a good thing for us as we're better away from home this season.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That is absolutely awful goalkeeping by Cabalerro :lol: He looks scared of the ball

King Andow

Leandro "I try a bicycle kick every game" fecking Damião, the legend himself. Have it Chelsea.

klayton88

We are so doing the quadruple this season. If we are even in for 4 trophies?

ashfritz

Supports
Liverpool
Think you guys are going to need this distraction this season. They probably play more entertaining stuff at the moment.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Ever since you adopted Japoli, Ole's no longer a good ManUtd manager. Coincidence?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
This place is a fecking jinx. From back-to-back champions and now this season we're at risk of failing to qualify for CL, nevermind winning the league as that's gone

Be ashamed of yourself caf :nono:

bludsucker

For anyone interested our favorite Japoli are top of the league leading by 10 points to the nearest competitor. We are also leading our rivals by 16 points. Forza Japoli!!!!

pastyfool

For anyone interested our favorite Japoli are top of the league leading by 10 points to the nearest competitor. We are also leading our rivals by 16 points. Forza Japoli!!!!
Yeah, they're walking away with it with just 11 games played.

bludsucker

The title race seems like it might open up. We are only 8 points ahead of second place Cerezo Osaka with them having a game in hand. Lets get behind our second team. Forza Japoli!!!

pastyfool

After a great start they are beginning to drop points. Lost last weekend and then drew 2-2 last night.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Don't know about anyone else but I've religiously watched every game since starting this thread. Forza Japoli!

pastyfool

It's been an odd season in Japan but that's the same as everywhere. Kawasaki have walked it this season. Fair play to them. Well done.

It's nice that our 'unofficial sister club' have won the league.
Maybe it's a sign for the future.

Believe.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Any talents over there that could do well in Europe?

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Time to revive our support of the Frontale lads.

Someone catch me up with how they're doing at the mo and anything else I need to know.
You guys should just all be Sporing fans, Makes so much more sense and is a more fun team to follow and scout players for United :D:D:wenger::)

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Whos that fecking old cnut that keeps on playing? we start supporting him.

Red Stone

Whos that fecking old cnut that keeps on playing? we start supporting him.
King Kazu Miura. 54 years old and still chugging away for Yokohama FC. Admittedly only plays a handful of games a season.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Kawasaki are a gamblers dream. Always like to start my Sunday slip with them as I usually have one ticked off before I wake up. Kawasaki -1 handicap usually easy money (although not this weekend :().