Kenny Dalglish to become Sir Kenny at next New Years honours

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Didn't know he was there too. Ibrox, Heysel and Hillsborough.. That's 201 people he saw die because of football. Insane.
Jesus, plus before reading this thread I didn't realise his son was at Hillsborough.

He defo deserves recognition for his Hillsborough campaigning and charity work. The Suarez episode and playing Gary Ablett at number 7 were heinous errors of judgement, but shouldn't completely detract from the good that he's done.

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.
Jesus, plus before reading this thread I didn't realise his son was at Hillsborough.

He defo deserves recognition for his Hillsborough campaigning and charity work. The Suarez episode and playing Gary Ablett at number 7 were heinous errors of judgement, but shouldn't completely detract from the good that he's done.
I cannot imagine what it must have been like for him. Seeing what was unfolding and having to keep it together knowing his Son was there .

The Ablet comment made me laugh.

Halds

Supports
Liverpool FC
I cannot imagine what it must have been like for him. Seeing what was unfolding and having to keep it together knowing his Son was there .

The Ablet comment made me laugh.
It takes a special man to handle such a situation. How he has lived and never talked about his own feelings on Hillsborough, the disaster, the funerals, being center of it all as manager, I will never know.

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.
It takes a special man to handle such a situation. How he has lived and never talked about his own feelings on Hillsborough, the disaster, the funerals, being center of it all as manager, I will never know.
When you look at a picture of him as it was all unfolding look at him as a Father and then a football manager. I for one can't even begin to feel what he must've felt like. And yes . Kenny seemed to hold us all together in the following weeks , months and years.

He's our King.