Keown last night...

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
The issue is that Keown being the classless pr1ck that he is used the death of somebody(assuming they took their own life)to explain why he was late to the studio, true or otherwise, he should be have more respect for the person and their family and friends rather than using that as an excuse on live tv as to why he was late(how dare they take their own life and inconvenience me).

Absolute bell end and complete alan partridge moment.
or the presenter, who knew what had happened shouldn't have brought it up in the first place in a shitty attempt at "banter"

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
It's hard to just be put on the spot when cameras are on you and do or speak the right thing.

He did nothing wrong.

DoomSlayer

You might think he's a bit of a twat, but can you give me a single example of anything remotely akin to something as crass as this? You're not suggesting he misjudged the situation, are you? You're suggesting he callously goaded Keown about something as serious as suicide. That's a pretty serious blip for someone with a clean record.

On the one hand you're telling us it's ridiculous to suggest a company the size of BT would not have this related through the communications team, but want us to believe a company the size of BT would hire someone who goads another about being late due to suicide? You understand the contradiction in this, yes?

It's not passive aggressive, it's giving you an example within your own context to illustrate the flaw in your logic. If you consider anyone that disagrees with you to have a person issue, then perhaps a discussion forum isn't the place for you.

I think you seem to be forgetting this is meant to be a light entertainment show. Anyway, someone disagreeing with you is clearly upsetting for you so I'll leave it there.
Upsetting me? Look at the state of your posts, I just gave my opinion and like I said, everyone here is making assumptions at this point.

You went for me trying to belittle my opinion, I had a normal debate with another poster and it was all cool in the end. You're the one throwing a hissy fit, but sure, I'm going to leave it at that as well.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Upsetting me? Look at the state of your posts, I just gave my opinion and like I said, everyone here is making assumptions at this point.

You went for me
trying to belittle my opinion, I had a normal debate with another poster and it was all cool in the end. You're the one throwing a hissy fit, but sure, I'm going to leave it at that as well.
Oh you are precious. :lol:

nore1975

Supports
Liverpool
Humphrey's is a numpty for bringing it up. Keown's response could definitely have been more tactful. His first line is factual but tasteless his second line is crass considering the seriousness of why the train was late.

RUCK4444

Known is the grand master general of all shite pundits, everything is a football cliche and compared to his time at Arsenal. It’s all about ‘desire’ ‘attitude’ ‘determination.’
Such bland drivel.

Robbie Savage and McManaman are second and third in command respectively in his army of tripe pundits.

You can hear more insightful analysis on ArseFan TV than what you will get from this trio.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Still irks me that non of our players sorted this guy out. Biassed tosser.

Nero

Defnintely still had last night's alcohol in his system. Ignoring his usual idiocy, he was acting weird all game.

Flexdegea

He is so so thick. Just a very stupid man. Which he somehow gets away with because he has a more middle class accent than most footballers.

My favourite line today was about Martinelli “you can see he knows what’s on his mind

Total match with the fanbase he is. Deluded, absolute hyperbole today you think arsenal and city where neck and neck in the league, clash of heavyweight teams......the hype about the crowd too :lol:

And they lost too

cyberman

He is so so thick. Just a very stupid man. Which he somehow gets away with because he has a more middle class accent than most footballers.

My favourite line today was about Martinelli “you can see he knows what’s on his mind
His feet are like paintbrushes then going on to explain why for the next 30 seconds was pure Partridge

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I said in another thread how much I hate arsenal so only fair I come in here and say of all the arsenal cnuts, this cnut is the cuntiest of the lot. Can't stand him. Stupid cnut.

marktan

Him and Mcmanaman on commentary, god bless the mute button...

Smacky The Frog

Let's not forget "Fletch", who encouraged and facilitated the utter nonsense spouted by the other two with his over the top concern trolling. Him and Ian Darke, another human ham who can't resist milking a "controversial" moment or talking point, do this all the time. The better co-comms generally just ignore them, but Mcnammamamam and Keown are clearly not in that category. This was an all-time bad display last night, just incoherent bitching and moaning by three bloviating morons who could not handle a result that seemed unfair based on the balance of play and so resorted to throw the kitchen sink at the referee and VAR and every outside force available instead of blaming Xhaka and Gabriel for being a couple of planks. Keown actually seemed to start the game doing his best to stay level-headed and objective (by his extremely low standards), but as the tide turned with the other two idiots, his lizard brain couldn't resist it any more and he basically took off his magical spectacles that trick you into thinking he's some sort of football intellectual, put on his Arsenal kit and started humping all of our shoulders and backs like we were RVN.

Josh 76

Surely BT know these idiots, including Humphrey’s are a joke. I’m surprised they haven’t made a change. I guess they think where else can they watch the match so stuff the fans.

Member 101269

Haven't seen the video but just wanted to say Humphrey is a grade A twat.
yeah; imagine never having played the game and thinking you’re able to comment on elite football. I’m of the view he’s a wet