Kepa Arrizabalaga

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Maybe the slow-mo is making me more critical but he should be stretching for that. Just watches the ball slide across in front of him.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
Maybe the slow-mo is making me more critical but he should be stretching for that. Just watches the ball slide across in front of him.
Yeah think he could have done better
Don't disagree but I also think this is where the presence of Haaland is a factor - maybe I'm being overly generous but it seemed almost like he had been instructed to avoid parrying the ball back into the box?

weetee

Supports
no-one in particular
It seemed deliberate and in German TV they argued (not regarding Kepa but the goal itself) that Mahrez went for the first time where Silva (and Cancelo before) would likely not have run before suring the game. So maybe that came a bit“unexpected“ for Kepa since they have been on field for 3mins only. Although I think he repeated his action later again which suggests it was indeed deliberate but even moreso hard to understand from outside.

Zoo

Wow he’s bad. Boehly should be looking for a new keeper too.

ShoePolish

From his body language it seemed like he didn't give a shit about conceding that 2nd goal, what the hell was he doing.
Think Silva is screaming at him, rightfully so.Has gifted 2 winning goals in last 3 games with his poor decision making.
What's Mendy done to lose place to this prankster, he was goalie of the year 2 years ago?

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
From his body language it seemed like he didn't give a shit about conceding that 2nd goal, what the hell was he doing.
Think Silva is screaming at him, rightfully so.Has gifted 2 winning goals in last 3 games with his poor decision making.
What's Mendy done to lose place to this prankster, he was goalie of the year 2 years ago?
Mendy broke his finger in training and had surgery last week mate

mu4c_20le

What he normally does; play for himself.

Did incredibly well to deny Silva the chance to clear it though

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Was a mysterious acquisition at the time, even spanish press at the time was baffled for what took Chelsea to pay so much for a keeper like Kepa.