Kepa Arrizabalaga

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Needs to be loaned out if we're keeping Willy this season. Even if we have to subsidize his wages.

What good will it do having him on the bench?
Don't see him ever regaining form in a Chelsea shirt.

Woodenlung

Zouma is far more at fault for that goal than Kepa. His backpass was atrocious and left his keeper with far too much ground to cover. Kepa had to pull out of the challenge because if he didn't he's conceding a penalty and getting sent off.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
He gets to the ball before the striker, he missed it! I heard it was bad, didn't know it was that bad. Surely you got to be calling up the youth keeper at this stage. Its every game.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Zouma is far more at fault for that goal than Kepa. His backpass was atrocious and left his keeper with far too much ground to cover. Kepa had to pull out of the challenge because if he didn't he's conceding a penalty and getting sent off.
He gets to the ball before the striker, he missed it! I heard it was bad, didn't know it was that bad. Surely you got to be calling up the youth keeper at this stage. Its every game.
Exactly. He was getting to that ball first but hesitated and then let it skip over his leg. It's an awful error.

Red00012

But then he decides to try to keep the ball in play instead of just kicking it out for a corner ...

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Backpass was bad but look at it again. Kepa lounges with both thighs forward before the ball reaches him. The ball reaches him with Ings about 1.5-2m behind. He could have just booted it.

-Supreme-

Yes and he couldn’t even be bothered chasing back

Bale Bale Bale

Or he could just kick the ball.

Zehner

Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
It's insane how bad he is. I haven't witnessed anything comparable, it feels like he makes a game changing mistake every single game. There have been keepers with very, very bad runs of form since I watch football but this is unprecedented. The fact that he was signed for such a sum just makes it even more unreal. Surely has to be the worst value for money transfer in the history of the game.

He should move as soon as possible. Realistically, he can't be as bad as he currently looks. It seems to be a mentality issue and I think he needs a restart very badly.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
It's insane how bad he is. I haven't witnessed anything comparable, it feels like he makes a game changing mistake every single game. There have been keepers with very, very bad runs of form since I watch football but this is unprecedented. The fact that he was signed for such a sum just makes it even more unreal. Surely has to be the worst value for money transfer in the history of the game.

He should move as soon as possible. Realistically, he can't be as bad as he currently looks. It seems to be a mentality issue and I think he needs a restart very badly.
He wasn't actually making clear and comedy errors last season, for all the shots he tamely let in his one saving grace is he wasn't doing anything that would go on a comedy reel. This year he's already done three insane things (two in the same move) over two games.

That suggests to me he can't deal with the extra competition brought in.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
What’s he doing back anyway? Thought they had someone else? Kepa makes a glaring error every game even if his defenders aren’t helping him.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
What’s he doing back anyway? Thought they had someone else? Kepa makes a glaring error every game even if his defenders aren’t helping him.
Mendy got injured on international duty.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Kudos to him and Pickford for entertaining the neutrals for so long. Whichever PL executive that planted these moles deserves a raise.