Kevin Campbell has passed away

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Wow, that sucks. I remember him coming back to the PL from Trabzonspor and pretty much dragging Everton to safety that year.

RIP.

Last edited:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Sad news. He was a good striker and I recall him going on loan at Everton and almost scoring every game for a period. 54 is so young too.

SilentWitness

Has a Dutch member.
Staff
Supports
Everton
What a fecking awful week. :( RIP. A great bloke that will be missed in football.

Leg-End

54, day before Father’s Day as well. Way too young.

cj_sparky

He was a good striker, who always came across as a really nice person when he was on T.V. and will miss those dickie bows he used to rock.

RIP

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Rest in peace, Big Kev.

ps. So these things do happen even without Aaron Ramsey scoring a goal.

TrailMonkey

FFS way too young. RIP big fella. Thoughts and condolences to his friends and family.

Chipper

Adulterer.
RIP. A handy player in his day. He was almost a decade older than me so I was watching football for the duration of his career and saw quite a lot of him. The football world will miss him. It also makes me feel very mortal.

whitbyviking

Quite a shock reading that one. Between him and the Milwall keeper it’s been a bad week.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Very sad to hear this. RIP Kevin. You can see what a good player he was with some of these goals…

Iffin

Supports
man city
RIP Kevin.
A decent enough player and likeable guy.

Kellyiom

Sad news. He was a good striker and I recall him going on loan at Everton and almost scoring every game for a period. 54 is so young too.
It's difficult to believe, me being of that whole era and seeing him play. It's very cruel on his family and it just reminds me of my own vulnerability having had a couple of very lucky escapes due to epilepsy.

Prayers and thoughts to his family and friends.

lysglimt

Scout
Watched him a lot in the 90s - and have heard so much nice things about him as a person. Really sad news