Kevin De Bruyne

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city

This was posted by a City supporting web journo and podcaster soon after the injury. Good call.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
It's a bit scary how they haven't really missed him that much...

He's their best player IMO.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I thought City looked a bit vulnerable today. Then I realised that KDB, Aguero and Sterling weren't then playing.

A return to form and fitness from this fellow would be huge for City. Second best player in the PL for me.

SqualorVictoria

Supports
City
I thought City looked a bit vulnerable today. Then I realised that KDB, Aguero and Sterling weren't then playing.

A return to form and fitness from this fellow would be huge for City. Second best player in the PL for me.
David Silva, too.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes

Should have won PL player of the year last season IMO.

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
Have just seen his goal from the match vs Leicester. He really is something else.

jontheblue

Supports
MCFC
The bigger picture is he hasn’t started a Premier League game this season, and City are a point off top.
Exactly

It has been obvious that in the last few games, with cup games coming thick & fast alongside our league games, especially those when 2 or more of our other midfielders have been injured, the absence of KDB has finally started to catch up with us as we try to rotate the squad. You can only last so long without feeling the impact of arguably your most skilled & effective player being unavailable. Bernardo was playing out if his skin but has gone off the boil a little in the last few games. But as you say, we have still managed to get to this point in the season just off top spot. KDB coming back should provide a huge boost to help us kick on

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Injured again and will most likely miss the Pool game. Cugat's black magic backfiring?

kps88

He played a lot of games last season at a very high level and then went to the WC. Looks like it's all catching up with him.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
What's happened to him now? :rolleyes:
Some muscle soreness. Crazy how lucky the dippers are this year. Getting dodgy decisions every game, Pickford/Mahrez howlers in added time, no injuries to main players while City's main players are regularly missing games. It's their year.

Treble

Some muscle soreness. Crazy how lucky the dippers are this year. Getting dodgy decisions every game, Pickford/Mahrez howlers in added time, no injuries to main players while City's main players are regularly missing games. It's their year.
Shit happens.

To be fair, they are really good now. They needed luck to stay close to City over the first 15 games but right now look like the better team. A City win could change the things again though.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He's awful when he's not fully fit. Could be a blessing in disguise.

Gentleman Jim

Supports
city
Shit happens.

To be fair, they are really good now. They needed luck to stay close to City over the first 15 games but right now look like the better team. A City win could change the things again though.
Think their early LC exit has helped a bit but they will be put to the test if they stay in CL and FAC plus if the injury and suspension Gods turn against them.
City are capable of putting a long winning streak together to keep the pressure on Liverpool but somehow I just think that Pool will do it this time.

Gentleman Jim

Supports
city
He's awful when he's not fully fit. Could be a blessing in disguise.
Like most others he takes a few games to shake off the rust (Aguero is another this applies to) but hardly "awful".
He sets a high standard and needs some fine tuning to reach it but he did score 2 goals in 3 part games played while being awful.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
It seemed odd that he was running around last season like a man possessed, I just don't think he's built for the high press.

Skills

Snitch
Seems like they have been rushing him back - especially after a long world cup summer. He'll be alright after a full summer off this year.

Gasolin

Seems like they have been rushing him back - especially after a long world cup summer. He'll be alright after a full summer off this year.
He became less important for them this year but it’s always good to see how they will react without him for a certain period.

AP88

Supports
Man City
Mad how ‘good’, rather than last season’s turbocharged ‘great’ him and Salah are now the authorities are closely scrutinising doping in football.....