Kevin De Bruyne

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Now to focus all that talent and anger on stopping Liverpool from winning the league please.

Eddy_JukeZ

There's not much difference between him and Pogba in talent. I think Pogba is probably a bit more talented.

There's a huge difference in the application and desire though.

padr81

Supports
Man City
There's not much difference between him and Pogba in talent. I think Pogba is probably a bit more talented.

I think that though is a sizable difference. But for me having KDB's desire,workrate and hunger is a talent. Some are born with them some are not.

A questionable mentality is a missing talent.. see Samir Nasri, Balotelli, Cassano etc...

For example Cristiano Ronaldo's biggest talent despite everything he possesses are his gigantic balls in defining moments and his absolute desire to be the best he can be. It might not be the same talents as Ronaldinho, Messi, R9 but it's literally what makes Ronaldo a far better footballer than Neymar ever will be.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20

Its again down to coaching .He is drilled to do the next step and with a bit of flair he executes it perfectly. For e.g the first goal by Sterling , I knew he will take it through the middle and pass it to Sterling on the left . Trade mark KDB city move.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
When on form best player in the premier league for me, by some distance.

RooneyLegend

Its again down to coaching .He is drilled to do the next step and with a bit of flair he executes it perfectly. For e.g the first goal by Sterling , I knew he will take it through the middle and pass it to Sterling on the left . Trade mark KDB city move.
True it matters a great deal hence he himself even though he's always been great he hadn't been like this before Peps tutelage.

Bazi

Supports
Bayern Munich
True it matters a great deal hence he himself even though he's always been great he hadn't been like this before Peps tutelage.
As someone who has seen his entire world class season in Wolfsburg I'm not sure I agree. Under Guardiola he added some finishing strokes to an already worldclass piece. I doubt he'd be a worse player had he gone to Bayern instead of City.

RooneyLegend

As someone who has seen his entire world class season in Wolfsburg I'm not sure I agree. Under Guardiola he added some finishing strokes to an already worldclass piece. I doubt he'd be a worse player had he gone to Bayern instead of City.
He's a top 5/6 player in the world today, don't think he was there in those days. Look at the difference in his first Pep season to the one before. Pep is fantastic at turning very good players to great ones and great ones to special ones.

Thiagoal

What a player! Should be the first name on Madrids shopping list this summer (not that they'd get him)

dogwithabone

When he’s on that sort of form then he’s up there with Hazard as the best in the PL.

To even talk about Pogba in the same breath is laughable.

Mrdan1709

Im not even kidding when i say this he is one of the best midfielders iv ever seen in my life. He is by far the best midfielder in the premier league and the best midfielder in the world. Im just so amazed every time i see him.

The fact City has won almost every game in his absence is mindblowing and speaks volumes about the rest of their team. I hope i never read a comment on here again about Pogba being as good as him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
He reminds me a bit of peak Kaka, he is exceptional, Beckhams delivery, and can run with the ball.

Best player in the league.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Probably the best crosser in world football by far. Especially those driven crosses along the ground. Insane.

Berbasbullet

I don't understand why Real Madrid aren't all over him? In fact why aren't they ever all over City's players?

Sara125

Cross looks even better on the replay he literally had one quick glance before passing it to sterling

iHicksy

Fantastic player. Chelsea fans have every right to hate Jose for letting De Byrune and Salah go, they could have potentially lined up with De Bruyne, Salah, Hazard and kante behind them then some random warm bodies. On an unrelated note did you hear Neville say that Gerrard used to put these crosses in "but it's not a cross it's a pass! De Bryune is just as a good as Gerrard was at them" No Gary, he's about three times better you silly twit. He's become a really poor pundit.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
More impressed with that ground cross which Gundagon missed. It was completely an awkward pass when you see it but when its executed it just became one of the most beautiful passes I have seen. Brilliant player.

Berbasbullet

Real couldn't even get a Pogba that wanted out from us. What chance do they have?
You say that but he will probably be there next summer, didn't Madrid spend 300-400 mil this year? I am sure next summer they could splurge for someone.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
De Bruyne’s ability to make the correct decision in a fraction of a second and execute it to perfection is not something that can be thought. It is an innate talent.

DRM

I don't understand why Real Madrid aren't all over him? In fact why aren't they ever all over City's players?
It's a good point actually, why haven't Madrid or barca ever considered one of Silva, Aguero, Kompany etc

slored1

Has the best crossing technique I've ever seen. Best player in the league IMO.