Kevin De Bruyne

Andrew Wolf

Supports
Manchester City
Different knee this time. He can't catch a break this season.

cyberman

In fairness, it makes absolute zero difference to their team.
Their play from deep v the big sides they've faced this year has been noticeably slower and poorer without KDB.
I can see Fred play next week to pressure and disrupt them when they try to play it out.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
usually happens with joint injuries, you subconsciously put more weight on the other side to protect the previous injury.

Shame for KDB as he was on fire last year, but it's a real sign of depth that City haven't even missed him :houllier:

CA1

fecks up with all that crust around his mouth? Is it because he runs with his mouth open? Looks disgusting. Barcelona doctor needs to get him some Vaseline.

Great player though.

Treble

Will make the title race more interesting for neutrals and more anxious for those of us who do not want Liverpool to win it.

They can cope without him in the league but if the injury is more serious and he misses CL games in the last 16, they might be fecked there.

Red00012

All we need now is ageuro, Jesus, sterling and sane to get injured this weekend and we stand a chance !

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
usually happens with joint injuries, you subconsciously put more weight on the other side to protect the previous injury.

Shame for KDB as he was on fire last year, but it's a real sign of depth that City haven't even missed him :houllier:
That is exactly what I've been struggling with when I had my bad left knee injury in 2010. I kept struggling with many injuries on my right foot for a long while

fecks up with all that crust around his mouth? Is it because he runs with his mouth open? Looks disgusting. Barcelona doctor needs to get him some Vaseline.

Great player though.
What? You're not okay are you :lol:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That is exactly what I've been struggling with when I had my bad left knee injury in 2010. I kept struggling with many injuries on my right foot for a long while
Yeah it's pretty common, which is why rehab is very important before you start playing again. My friend had an ACL injury and his leg shrunk to almost half the size of the other, no wonder his knee suffered also.

Andeva

Supports
FK Haugesund

Great player though.
Crusts around the mouth is a small price to pay for not getting done for doping, just ask Norway.

James Peril

In fairness, it makes absolute zero difference to their team.
Such a silly thing to say, it makes a lot of difference - please appreciate the best footballers in the world. De Bruyne is without a doubt the best player in that team, the one that creates control all over the pitch. They have a great squad and can cope well without him, but it's just like us missing Pogba or Chelsea missing Hazard.

Shark

@NotShark

Meanwhile he could come to United and be our star man. Goes to show the difference is quality currently.

Treble

Such a silly thing to say, it makes a lot of difference - please appreciate the best footballers in the world. De Bruyne is without a doubt the best player in that team, the one that creates control all over the pitch. They have a great squad and can cope well without him, but it's just like us missing Pogba or Chelsea missing Hazard.
Yup, they'll miss him at some point.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool

Meanwhile he could come to United and be our star man. Goes to show the difference is quality currently.
In fairness, there aren't many teams where he wouldn't instantly become the star man. And he is a star man at City, btw. They just have incredible depth so are able to compensate.

SqualorVictoria

Supports
City
Scenes on the Caf if he returns in 29 days and everyone will be suspicious about doctor Cugat.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Silly? It was a slight joke as to how good they are. Obviously, he makes a huge difference.

Trizy

Explosive knees, could be their Owen Hardgreaves (2.0).

He injured the same knee 2-3 years ago while diving, was hilarious. (not the injury before the self righteous brigade comes in, the funny side was he hurt himself while cheating (diving))

EDIT: Found it, the state of him :lol::lol::lol:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
It's good for us for the Derby I suppose but I'd rather him be fit to face Liverpool's title challenge as sad as that sounds.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
City seem to be doing ok without him.
Teams tend to park the bus in the league, which suits the Silva's perfectly since they are good in tight spaces. But in Europe where the game is a bit more open they'll probably need him to get far.

DRM

Damn! We need City at full strength if they are to stop Liverpool from winning the league :(