Tier 3: Salah, TAA, Firmino, Walker, Son, Aubameyang
Aguero is Tier 1

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Current PL tiers:

Tier 1: KDB, VVD
Tier 2: Aguero, Sterling, Mané, Kane, Robertson, Bernardo Silva
Robertson and Kane don't really belong on the same tier.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Won us the game pretty much on his own, well with help from Mahrez whilst the rest of our front 5 were worse than terrible. Assisted the first, won the freekick for the winner.

BarcaSpurs

Won us the game pretty much on his own, well with help from Mahrez whilst the rest of our front 5 were worse than terrible. Assisted the first, won the freekick for the winner.
Thought Mahrez was the best player on the pitch tonight. Scored the free kick and set up easy chances for Sterling and Gundogan that they missed.

El-Manos

Amazing. Ridiculous we didn’t even try to get him at the time. I hope himself & hazard win the EC

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He got fouled for the second! And it took a supreme Mahrez hit for the free kick.
And he wasn't involved for the third goal.

So I wouldn't put it all down to him!

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Current PL tiers:

You must have made a mistake. You missed all the United players.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Thought Mahrez was the best player on the pitch tonight. Scored the free kick and set up easy chances for Sterling and Gundogan that they missed.
Was excellent too. I thought KDB was the key man though, the 2 moments that decided the game in our favor, he played a part in both. Of course Mahrez hit the freekick and created some great chances we fluffed out lines on.

UnitedFan93

A proper player.

When on form he's the best player in the league. It's refreshing in modern football to see a player produce world class performances on the pitch and still live a quiet life off it. Why we never went for him I'll never know.

He's also levels above Pogba in talent and application. Pogba could do with watching De Bruyne as he would learn a thing or two. Problem is Pogba is too busy planning his next stupid fecking haircut.

Caesar2290

So this is how it felt for you lot back in the day when we had Scholes and Giggs at their peak and you guys had Ireland and Dickov.

P. S. Is he really that good, or is it because of the Pep effect?

padr81

Supports
Man City
So this is how it felt for you lot back in the day when we had Scholes and Giggs at their peak and you guys had Ireland and Dickov.

P. S. Is he really that good, or is it because of the Pep effect?
I think KDB is really that good, since his Wolfsburg days. Trust me buddy you guys will never have it as bad as use. If only Ireland and Dickov was our lowest ebb... We had Lee Bradbury as our record signing whilst you had peak class of 92.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
A proper player.

When on form he's the best player in the league. It's refreshing in modern football to see a player produce world class performances on the pitch and still live a quiet life off it. Why we never went for him I'll never know.

He's also levels above Pogba in talent and application. Pogba could do with watching De Bruyne as he would learn a thing or two. Problem is Pogba is too busy planning his next stupid fecking haircut.
Levels above in talent not sure but the rest I agree with it. KDB is player who exploits most of his potential and ability on a consistent basis while Pogba often leaves you scratching your head.

Eddy_JukeZ

A proper player.

He isn't in talent.

He's definitely levels above in application though.

Eddy_JukeZ

I see this all the time. Why isn't De Bruyne above him in talent? Because Pogba looked good in Italy four years ago?
He can be above or below him in talent.

Personally, I think Pogba is more talented, but what good is his talent, when his application of it is so poor.

I won't agree with the notion that KDB is levels above him in talent though. KDB isn't other-worldly talented to be levels above Pogba in talent.

kouroux

I see this all the time. Why isn't De Bruyne above him in talent? Because Pogba looked good in Italy four years ago?
Talent is subjective of course and almost pointless if said player cannot back it up with actual performances. When I see them play, specially at their best ever level, I don't think Pogba cannot do what KDB does (while I think there are thing KDB will never be able to replicate in Pogba's game). The massive issue is that Pogba is rarely at that level and at the end of the day that's what matters the most. That's my 2 cents.

littleman

Who cares about potential talent?

Quaresma, Ravel..

Even those whom have reached heights but faded like Ronaldinho.

Talking about talent is like losers who still pipe up about how their teachers said they were smart but lazy.

Or how about think about being able to apply talent consistently and fully as a talent? DeBruyne is worlds above Pogba.

kouroux

Who cares about potential talent?

Quaresma, Ravel..

Even those whom have reached heights but faded like Ronaldinho.

Talking about talent is like losers who still pipe up about how their teachers said they were smart but lazy.

Or how about think about being able to apply talent consistently and fully as a talent? DeBruyne is worlds above Pogba.
If you don't care, why chime in then ? No one even said that this particular element is what matters

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Current PL tiers:

How does Salah drop from tier 1 to tier 3 after a season scoring of 27 goals and winning CL, while Kane remain at tier 2 above him after a season of scoring 24 goals and winning nothing?

Seaman

Supports
Barnet
He can be above or below him in talent.

Personally, I think Pogba is more talented, but what good is his talent, when his application of it is so poor.

I won't agree with the notion that KDB is levels above him in talent though. KDB isn't other-worldly talented to be levels above Pogba in talent.
I think Pogba is better athlete. But I seen nothing that says he is more talented. All I know is KDB is twice the player Pogba is

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
How does Salah drop from tier 1 to tier 3 after a season scoring of 27 goals and winning CL, while Kane remain at tier 2 above him after a season of scoring 24 goals and winning nothing?
Yeah that's his fault, the scrub.

I don't blame you. I blame this culture of assessing players by trophies

Welbeckham

There is perhaps nothing other-worldy about KdB, but he’s such a perfect midfielder that it feels lab-created. He’s got a brilliant football IQ, his passing and crossing is second to none, he can shoot perfectly with both feet. It’s criminal that one player possesses all that while still being super fast and good at dribbling. Think of any other midfielder in the world football currently and you’ll realize they’re not as complete.