Kevin Friend

Baxter

The Maguire foul is a disgrace. He’s up already agaisnt a defender caught under the ball and stuck on the ground. Ludicrous.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Right.

VAR checked the Shaw challenge and deemed it fine. So why suddenly when their was a chance that a Burnley player got a deserved red did they change their mind? They're obviously taking the piss just because they didn't want to sent him off.

Maguire decision to disallow the goal was also a joke. Shit ref.

SER19

Had blown for the foul before it even hit the net. Was on cavani from minute 1. Ruining the game with scattergun whistling. Took the cowards call re red. Awful

Anybody's Guess

Good call to not send Shaw off, because he did have an opportunity to do so given the follow through. Makes somewhat up for the absolute shocker for Maguire's goal. Not sure why VAR did not indicate that he should have gone for a review given that there was nothing in it.

pablo__p

Maguire goal would have standed if scored by any "physical" side in this league.

Awful officiating.

arthurka

I don't get this anymore. Shaw took the ball so nothing wrong with that, Brady should have gone off. Maguire scored a great goal nothing wrong with that. 50% of headed goals should be taken looked at by VAR if this is something.

Stactix

Having a fecking mare, multiple times Utd player barged forward while going for a header. No foul
Multiple times Burnley recieving end foul given.

Then the VAR both shocking decisions.

NinjaFletch

Right.

VAR checked the Shaw challenge and deemed it fine. So why suddenly when their was a chance that a Burnley player got a deserved red did they change their mind? They're obviously taking the piss just because they didn't want to sent him off.

Maguire decision to disallow the goal was also a joke. Shit ref.
Because they checked it for a red card and it wasn't a red card. VAR doesn't intervene for yellow cards or every foul.

It was a foul though, so when in the next passage of play there's a red card it goes back to be checked.

Annoyingly, they made the right decision. It just shouldn't have taken that long.

RORY65

Are people posting from 1993? Shaw got the ball but that isn't enough now, the follow through was bad so I was glad it was just a yellow because I feared it could be worse for us. The annoying decision is the disallowed Maguire goal because that's so soft, you rarely see them disallowed with so little contact.

Charlie Foley

Kevin no ones friend. Once having looked at Shaw tackle and deciding that’s a foul why did he look at the Brady tackle? That was a “ghost” play if Shaw’s was a foul

cyberman

Hes going to get a main player sent off for Anfield with this level of imconletence

Kag

Are people posting from 1993? Shaw got the ball but that isn't enough now, the follow through was bad so I was glad it was just a yellow because I feared it could be worse for us. The annoying decision is the disallowed Maguire goal because that's so soft, you rarely see them disallowed with so little contact.
Exactly.

If you don’t know think that’s a foul then you’re simply living in ignorance of the rules.

As you say, though, it’s never a foul by Maguire.

Godfather

If I was Maguire I'd knocked him the feck out this half. Fair fecks to our lads for the composure they showed

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Because they checked it for a red card and it wasn't a red card. VAR doesn't intervene for yellow cards or every foul.

It was a foul though, so when in the next passage of play there's a red card it goes back to be checked.

Annoyingly, they made the right decision. It just shouldn't have taken that long.
How is it a foul? He gets the ball, and his foot goes through naturally. He doesn't purposely change his directio or put his studs up on purpose. It's a 50/50 where one player got there later than the other and got knocked.

Might aswell just feck football off if you can't challenge.

I’m not sure I’ve seen a worse performance from a ref since VAR was introduced.

did he really give us the advantage when Shaw got fouled outside the box? Fecking cretin.

Tyrion

It seems to be the case that when jumping for the ball, you need your hands behind your back like they do to avoid handball. Jumping up like a fish out of water.

Based Adnan

Referees like this cnut infuriate me

feck the whole match up with his shit fecking decisions then have the audacity to give out bookings when players moan about how shit theyre doing. Absolute clown should be nowhere near the prem.

Rampant Red Rodriguez

Scared of women, so hates them.
He's a fat sod and a terrible referee for taking back the yellow given to Burnley. Should have given him a red, then let the riot commence

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
How is it a foul? He gets the ball, and his foot goes through naturally. He doesn't purposely change his directio or put his studs up on purpose. It's a 50/50 where one player got there later than the other and got knocked.

Might aswell just feck football off if you can't challenge.
Exactly. The Burnley player made an absolute hash of his challenge. Arrived late and didn’t have the first clue about what he was going to do. Completely out of shape for any sort of tackle so it’s no wonder Shaw caught him on the follow through.

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
Tough game to ref, but he's been shit.

Ruling out the Maguire goal was a joke.

Idxomer

Haven't seen a ref adamant to feck us over since Taylor earlier this season.

Cardozo

Goal should have been given and then queried with VAR for a foul rather than the other way round.

It’s inexcusable.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
Maguire disallowed goal shoulda been given more time to decide. Ridiculous decision. Just run over to the monitor you cnut.

Idxomer

5 minutes var, about 50 fouls and the stoppage time is only 4.