Khvicha Kvaratskhelia | Napoli Player

Ekeke

Of course I would, why would I not want somebody who is helping Napoli be at the top of the league and tearing up Champions League on our team? Even if it means getting rid of Sancho who has been fairly useless and extremely inconsistent (mostly useless) since joining? But
1. Current United would never let Rashford or Sancho go to buy him, and besides he is gonna be way too expensive for us in the summer. More expensive than we can ever sell Rashy or Sancho for.
2. If he keeps playing like that for the rest of the season, teams much more interesting than us will be going for him.

We have to understand, as bitter as it is, that thanks to fecking Glazers, we are not that attractive of a club for young players of great talent, anymore.
Also keep in mind the fees Napoli are normally asking for when a team comes for their best players. They'll probably be talking him up for more than an Antony fee

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Throwback to the days of Georgie Kinkladze. Always think of him when I hear this fellas name :lol:
Not much of similarity, to be honest, other than both being Georgian and talented dribblers. For one, Kinkladze was a playmaking midfielder, not a winger. He was also shorter than Kvara and most importantly - Kinkladze had horrible discipline, often overweight. Kvara, so far, seems to be much more serious about his career.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Not much of similarity, to be honest, other than both being Georgian and talented dribblers. For one, Kinkladze was a playmaking midfielder, not a winger. He was also shorter than Kvara and most importantly - Kinkladze had horrible discipline, often overweight. Kvara, so far, seems to be much more serious about his career.
In all honesty, I was mostly referring to their names & nationality but for a strange reason I also remember Kinkladze as a pact, tricky dribbler, often playing from the wing as well. Shows you my memory’s fading!

lex talionis

I was in Italy a few weeks ago and the Italian media were drooling over the boy's performances.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
It's almost like you never bothered to scout Sancho...
What do you mean? Sancho was very good for Dortmund. Nobody would have looked at the Dortmund version of Sancho and said "nah not good enough".

Steve Bruce

He'll end up at Liverpool, city or Newcastle if he comes to the premier League.

Wayne's World

Best player I've seen come through since Haaland/Mbappe.

The Georgian Messi and that's not even an exaggeration, the talent he has with the ball at his feet at his age is scary and his finishing is underrated

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
What do you mean? Sancho was very good for Dortmund. Nobody would have looked at the Dortmund version of Sancho and said "nah not good enough".
I mean you would think a team that scouted Sancho would then play him to his strenghts instead of his weaknesses

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
In all honesty, I was mostly referring to their names & nationality but for a strange reason I also remember Kinkladze as a pact, tricky dribbler, often playing from the wing as well. Shows you my memory’s fading!
No worries, Kinkladze was a good dribbler, but more often than not it got him in trouble with managers, if anything, because positionally his job was to be a playmaker and he would get carried away instead :) His downfall was lack of off-the-field discipline, some bad choices, and extra weight, though.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
No worries, Kinkladze was a good dribbler, but more often than not it got him in trouble with managers, if anything, because positionally his job was to be a playmaker and he would get carried away instead :) His downfall was lack of off-the-field discipline, some bad choices, and extra weight, though.
Yeah talk about a blast from the past/remembering random PL players :drool:

Good memory on you as well!

Sea-Cow

Watched the highlights from the game against Ajax and wow this guy is fast. I'm sure he would cost a bomb but I would love him on our wing.

SAFMUTD

He was worth nothing, real gem found by Napoli. Specially after he return to Georgia with the Russian war and everything.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Where's he come from?

I know it's Georgia of course but how is he so good and just suddenly appeared out of nowhere?

There's usually at least some youtube clips a few years before he hits the big leagues sorta deal.

EDIT - nvm, the Guardian knew about him in 2018 at least.
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...0-of-the-best-young-talents-in-world-football

I presume others more knowledgable than me knew too.

Last edited:

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
We should have scouts all over the world for precisely his talents.

There reports about his exploits over a year ago. Dominating games even for Georgia.

Last real hidden gem was chicharito for this club or Smalling.

We have alot of resources but not unlimited so scouting in South America and Eastern Europe should be a priority for us.

Scandinavian and Serbian football seems to be on the rise. Gotta get in there.

AkaAkuma

He was worth nothing, real gem found by Napoli. Specially after he return to Georgia with the Russian war and everything.
I wouldn’t say he was found. There were some break out videos from years ago, even then you could see the ability he had. I don’t say that as some wannabe scout either, the kid was playing like Messi in Georgia or which ever league it was at the time.
I’m just suprised other clubs didn’t try for him.

wangyu

Just finished a youtube compilation. He looks like classic old school winger super exciting on the ball, no nonsense dribbling. Super impressed.

I told this before on my brief time here, why doesn’t utd find these talents? We end up overpaying for antony and sancho while a player at least as good and probably better now tears it up in Italy.
When you hear some people talk it is as if there are only 3 or 4 great players per position and they all cost truckloads. It is just a wrong assumption there are multiple super talents everywhere to be identified…

Napels did their homework just like Barca did with Pedri. These players are insanely talented and were cheap. Now they’d cost a fortune.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Just finished a youtube compilation. He looks like classic old school winger super exciting on the ball, no nonsense dribbling. Super impressed.

I told this before on my brief time here, why doesn’t utd find these talents? We end up overpaying for antony and sancho while a player at least as good and probably better now tears it up in Italy.
When you hear some people talk it is as if there are only 3 or 4 great players per position and they all cost truckloads. It is just a wrong assumption there are multiple super talents everywhere to be identified…

Napels did their homework just like Barca did with Pedri. These players are insanely talented and were cheap. Now they’d cost a fortune.
We are owned by the Glazers and run by the Murtough-Fletcher dream team (and before Ed the great) so I wouldn't expect us to be one of the better run clubs anytime soon.

Varun

Staff
There's 0 chance we didn't know he existed. The real question is why the scouts and the analyst teams didn't push him enough to be considered.

SAFMUTD

I wouldn’t say he was found. There were some break out videos from years ago, even then you could see the ability he had. I don’t say that as some wannabe scout either, the kid was playing like Messi in Georgia or which ever league it was at the time.
I’m just suprised other clubs didn’t try for him.
He was playing in Russia, and was considered a gem there but no where near the level he's currently showing. The fact that Napoli got him without a fight from other clubs at just 10M speaks a lot.

wangyu

He is a super star in the making. I can already see real or barca snatching him up to win at least 2 ballon d’ors

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Another assist. Should have had 2 even, but Politano skied it.

BerryBerryShrew

He is a super star in the making. I can already see real or barca snatching him up to win at least 2 ballon d’ors
Not even Real or Barca could afford to prise him away from Napoli. Let's not forget that their chairman is the same guy who slapped a £100m+ price tag on Koulibaly and stuck to it until he was in his early 30's and in his last year of contract.

An oil club would have to offer a truly obscene amount of money to convince him to sell. Think Neymar to PSG amounts of cash would be required.

wangyu

Not even Real or Barca could afford to prise him away from Napoli. Let's not forget that their chairman is the same guy who slapped a £100m+ price tag on Koulibaly and stuck to it until he was in his early 30's and in his last year of contract.

An oil club would have to offer a truly obscene amount of money to convince him to sell. Think Neymar to PSG amounts of cash would be required.
The guy would probably go on strike the moment real or barca start flirting. These 2 giants are so afraid the EPL clubs will steal their thunder but they don’t have to worry they will remain the nr 1 clubs for players to go to.

Pintu

Another assist. Should have had 2 even, but Politano skied it.
He is going to do what Cavani, Higuain, and Insigne (and others) failed to deliver. He is winning Napoli the league. And he is doing it in his first season.

GlasgowCeltic

There's 0 chance we didn't know he existed. The real question is why the scouts and the analyst teams didn't push him enough to be considered.
how do you integrate him without marginalising Rashford and the inevitable barrage of media briefings that comes with that

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
He is going to do what Cavani, Higuain, and Insigne (and others) failed to deliver. He is winning Napoli the league. And he is doing it in his first season.
I'm not sure if Napoli's squad is deep enough to handle combining the domestic & European games and maintain their high levels of performance. Eventually as the season progresses injuries and fatigue might kick in. But so far he's doing very well indeed. Also credits to other players though, especially Anguissa in midfield and Kim at CB.

Reij

Supports
Bayern Munchen
Actually reminds me every bit of Ribery.
Hope Bayern try to get him and sell Gnabry and Coman. First is in decline for 2 seasons now and the other is always injured and hot and cold when fit.
There's also Muller who's gonna be 34 next season. So Kvaratskhelia would have 2-3 spots to play.

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral
Looking great, but all this talks about him leaving Napoli suck.

How is Serie A gonna get better when their best players are leaving for richer clubs?

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Actually reminds me every bit of Ribery.
Hope Bayern try to get him and sell Gnabry and Coman. First is in decline for 2 seasons now and the other is always injured and hot and cold when fit.
There's also Muller who's gonna be 34 next season. So Kvaratskhelia would have 2-3 spots to play.
Can you see Bayern spunking the transfer fee Napoli will no doubt ask for?

Reij

Supports
Bayern Munchen
Can you see Bayern spunking the transfer fee Napoli will no doubt ask for?
Depends. Back then reinforcement was badly needed in central defense so they paid 80m for Hernandez, if they think like me, Coman and Gnabry fees will make the bulk of Kvaratskhelia transfer fee.
Getting a world class player entering his best years is a no-brainer for me, especially as he would be fitting perfectly with Bayern style of play.
After Lewandowski left, there's no absolute threat in Bayern attack anymore and a team wanting all trophies needs 'weapons' to pull the team in times of need.
This guy and Vinicius are the best u21-22 players, imo is worth it to splurge on him.

TsuWave

Might have to sell all my Sancho stocks and buy Kvara shares.

This guy would be insane for us