Kieran Tierney

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Recently returned from injury. Been playing in the Europa League during his fitness recovery but won't be long before he's playing in the Premier League (probably after international break)

Has that fiery spirit (see video and second picture Tierney posted)

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
If he keeps fit he'll be one of the signings of the season.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
His crossing is fantastic. Hopefully he turns out to be a huge bargain - it is amazing to think that a 25 million pound LB could be considered a bargain these days.

SAFMUTD

How the feck does he not get selected before Kolasniac? For all the hype he produced here he seems a little disappointing.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
How the feck does he not get selected before Kolasniac? For all the hype he produced here he seems a little disappointing.
Came in injured and hasn't really reached proper fitness yet. Apparently has a knock today, hence Kolasinac starting.

SAFMUTD

He's starting today against West Ham let see if he's as good as he's praised.

(...)

Supports
Arsenal
Just leaving this here.
I still can't wrap my mind on what he was trying to do, but it was definitely the highlight of this game for me, everything that happened after has been erased from my memory.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
He's very highly rate among Arsenal fans and even before the season started they think of him as 2nd best left back in the league but then again it's Arsenal fans always overhype their players based on few games performance (remember how they used to call Torreira as new Viera based on few games). This guy only played as starting XI 12 times last season and somehow Arsenal fans came into conclusion already that he's 2nd best left back in the league.

nyanza

I still can't wrap my mind on what he was trying to do, but it was definitely the highlight of this game for me, everything that happened after has been erased from my memory.
Would have looked like a no look pass if he didn't fall over. :( Or maybe a no look clearance with enough power.

poleglass red

quality player, I had concerns about him and his injuries but he seems to be on a roll now.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
He is a player I always wanted us to sign even if we didnt ever need him

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Can't believe we missed this guy. Terrific signing for Arsenal.

Bwuk

He’s a great player, probably a similar level to Robertson.

He’s also got a winners mentality, totally wasted at Arsenal. I wanted him a few years ago to replace Shaw.

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
Finally see him in his natural position & injury free, & its been good to watch.

GMoore23

Really wanted him here and couldn't understand why we let Arsenal have him at that price. Hadn't he captained both Celtic and Scotland by the age of 20. Exactly the mentality you want in a young player.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
He's been one of our most important player this season and will probably get a bumper deal next year to make sure nobody gets anywhere near him.
This summer we need to get him a good cover or we're going to run him into the ground.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
There were a bunch of us here scratching our heads wondering why we weren't in for him at that cheap price.
I rate this guy and was surprised we didn't make a move. One of the most well rounded fullbacks in the league.

Fingeredmouse

He’s a great player, probably a similar level to Robertson.

He’s also got a winners mentality, totally wasted at Arsenal. I wanted him a few years ago to replace Shaw.
I, and I've taken some shit on here for this in the past, actually think he's better than Robertson. He's a great player and I do wish we'd gone for him. I guess his (admittedly woeful) injury record might have put us off.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
He's been one of our most important player this season and will probably get a bumper deal next year to make sure nobody gets anywhere near him.
This summer we need to get him a good cover or we're going to run him into the ground.
He seems the type that will only/mainly be swayed by progress and ambition on the pitch, if you show intent to get back to the top he'll stick with you but if you keep hanging around 8th place for the forseable i can see him eventually getting a bit restless (ala Torres at Liverpool). Although he's too professional to ever show it i can't imagine he would have been very happy finding out Rob Holding was getting a new deal.

As for cover, we have a couple of LB's looking for a new home ;)

giggslover

Arsenal now have a legitimate starting 11 in my eyes.
-------------------------Leno--------------------------
Bellerin----Gabriel-----Mari--------Tierney
----------------Partey(Xhaka)--------------------
Pepe----Smith Rowe--Martinelli---Saka
---------Aubamayeng/Lacazette-----------

Won't do anything this year as too many good teams in front of them and little to no depth, but with Tierney and Smith Rowe and the other youngsters (Pepe, Saka, Martinelli) plus Partey, good foundation for years to come. I would even consider bringing back Guendouzi. Some aren't rating Pepe right now , but go back and see him in the FA Cup final from last year. Bellerin needs to be shipped.

Eternitiy

Shaw is much better. A truly complete footballer. Some people don't realise what a talent we have.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Yeah been very impressive for Arsenal in what's been an awful season for them, Shaw's done better of late with his attacking play but he's still many levels below the best attacking FB's in the league

ShinjiNinja26

He’s quality, really wanted Utd to sign him he’s exactly the type of player Ole likes. The only thing holding him back is injuries. Has a higher ceiling than Robertson and was defo the higher rated early on until the injuries started piling up.