Kiko Macheda

Baby Faced Assassin

Pastor of Muppets
Okay he didn't score a great goal today, but does anyone else feel excited about this boy? He has got that something special like Ronaldo to make it at United doesn't he? I think if everything goes alright he can be the goalscorer we need especially when Rooney is missing (I am not talking about this season) and also to partner Rooney in the long term. None of Rossi, Campbell, Manucho or Welbeck looked this promising.

slaparse

I really hope so, he's a lot of passion which I think a lot of the others lack. And he scores goals and celebrates likes he's delighted for the team and not just to justify his wages. Roll on Kika.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I am really excited about this boy. So young but seems always manage to score those important goals.

Devil may care

The thing that makes Kiko stand out for me is he believes he belongs out there with the first team, he has a lot of self confidence to go with his ability.

Baby Faced Assassin

Pastor of Muppets
The thing that makes Kiko stand out for me is he believes he belongs out there with the first team, he has a lot of self confidence to go with his ability.
Did you see his post match interview on MUTV? He definitely as Fergie said, has a little bit of cockiness in him to be a great player.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
And he scores goals and celebrates likes he's delighted for the team and not just to justify his wages.
I was surprised by his celebration today, and not necessarily in a good way. You expect the goal scorer to grab the ball and head back to the half way line with it under those circumstances.

But fair play to him, he came on and quickly did what no one else in red looked like doing today.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
We don't have much to base an opinion on, do we?

He'll most likely end up being a **** and will be sold off in a year or two.

And 'Kiko' is the gayest fecking nickname ever.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Its weird how much faith I have in this kid despite him being 18. I genuinely believed he'd make a difference and I felt he's score today (which is why Fergie not sending him on earlier annoyed me). He 'looks' a Man Utd player. Build like an ox and has a cockiness about him. Plus looks deadly around the penalty box.

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football
The lad has the potential to be a great striker one day but he's a long way to go yet. Granted he's scored three goals for us but for two of them I don't think he'd much of a clue what was happening at the time. Still, he's getting himself in the right place and that's a big part of becoming a top goalscorer.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Standard turn this into a Berbatov bashing thread?

Blinkers well and truely fecking on. We really do have some clueless jebends amongst our fanbase.
I know what you mean. This Berbatov bashing is sick. Of course a lot of them will feck off if we don't win the league, so we'll have that silver lining.

Alwyn

Got rid of his pee
Yeah I'm excited by Kiko. His movement everytime I see him is brilliant for a player of his age, and he's got a decent touch/finish an' all.

He just brings something different to what we've got at the moment - I'd definitely like to see him start alongside Berbatov in a 4-4-2.

OneUnited24

The boy certainly has the attibutes to be a top center forward, after his goals against Villa and Sunderland you felt it had got to his head a little but all his starts this season he looks the real deal and i personally would like to see him get a start alongside Berba on Wednesday.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I was surprised by his celebration today, and not necessarily in a good way. You expect the goal scorer to grab the ball and head back to the half way line with it under those circumstances.
To be fair, he only took a few steps before realising the circumstances, and turned around and pointed to tell someone else (presumably closer) to grab the ball. Then he turned and gave the fans a quick celebration before heading back to restart.

Its weird how much faith I have in this kid despite him being 18. I genuinely believed he'd make a difference and I felt he's score today (which is why Fergie not sending him on earlier annoyed me). He 'looks' a Man Utd player. Build like an ox and has a cockiness about him. Plus looks deadly around the penalty box.
I feel the same way. I've got this strange amount of belief in him, to the stage that as soon as he came on I wanted all the balls in the box to be falling to him.

Whether it's just a carry-on from the Villa heroics, I don't know.

I'm really hoping he starts beside Berbatov in our next league game.

datura

Good to see him scoring in such a big game. He seems to have the self-belief to become a top player, and as I've said before seems to have put a lot of work into his all round game and looks far the better player for it.

I hope SAF has the confidence to play him from the start against Bayern alongside Berbatov.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
He gets stuck in, looks to be getting stronger and I was happy for him today. A goals a goal and it was his first of the season so now he's not chasing a goal.

Alex

In all honesty I'm more excited about Welbeck, that said they both are going to be top notch players

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
In all honesty I'm more excited about Welbeck, that said they both are going to be top notch players
I could mention king and keane here. The talent and potential is great at the club...and Diouf if he ever finds his shooting boots :)

Scholesy

Okay he didn't score a great goal today, but does anyone else feel excited about this boy? He has got that something special like Ronaldo to make it at United doesn't he? I think if everything goes alright he can be the goalscorer we need especially when Rooney is missing (I am not talking about this season) and also to partner Rooney in the long term. None of Rossi, Campbell, Manucho or Welbeck looked this promising.
In my head, Rossi looked better.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
He's a selfish cnut that wants personal glory and wins like our old winker. We need more players like him.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
We don't have much to base an opinion on, do we?

He'll most likely end up being a **** and will be sold off in a year or two.

And 'Kiko' is the gayest fecking nickname ever.
It's actually the name of a non-official gay bar/club in Bolton.

Carl

I suspect some players dont like him. Just a feeling i get.

Carl

I dunno they all celebrated with him when he scored last year. I think this time the circumstances are why no one clebrated with him.
Just a hunch i have. It's founded on absolutely nothing.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
He reminds me abit of Norman Whiteside. Strong as an ox and an outstanding talent even in his teens.

I have no doubt that Kiko will have a fantastic career, and hopefully alot of that is with us. He could end up having the team built around him in years to come.

Certainly he has huge amounts of 'presence' and oozes confidence ... which is wonderful for a boy so young playing in the most intimidating of surroundings.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
His over all talent needs to improve but this guy has great finishing and positioning. He seems to always be in the right place at the right time something that we needed since Rooney is injured.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
What I like about this kid, is that he has got the talent, confidence and presence. I think that's the type of player we need in the club.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
He has got some arrogance about him. Its nice to see someone with that much self belief and conviction. Lets hope he can contribute positively this season, with the time he is bound to get now.

Wizard Keyaz

Caf's Confucious
To overcome evil with good is good, to resist evil
This kid will be a great player but not at United, trust me he will be sold as what is happening is we haven't really given much chances to our strikers since the intervention of Becks and co, thing is United will end up buying someone else and this kid would not have the chance to show what he is made of.

As seasons will progress his ability to e played in the first team will be limited and therefore will end up plaing bits and pieces and his raw talent would not be appreciated.

It's happened to many of our youngsters who played in his position.

I just hope that this kid will stay at United and not rot like the other youngsters as he has given us some true magic over a handful of games.

Cal?

CR7 fan
This kid will be a great player but not at United, trust me he will be sold as what is happening is we haven't really given much chances to our strikers since the intervention of Becks and co, thing is United will end up buying someone else and this kid would not have the chance to show what he is made of.

As seasons will progress his ability to e played in the first team will be limited and therefore will end up plaing bits and pieces and his raw talent would not be appreciated.

It's happened to many of our youngsters who played in his position.

I just hope that this kid will stay at United and not rot like the other youngsters as he has given us some true magic over a handful of games.
One big injury and many of us believe he should start in the CL QF, I think he'd be fine in terms of getting playing time.

Wizard Keyaz

Caf's Confucious
To overcome evil with good is good, to resist evil
One big injury and many of us believe he should start in the CL QF, I think he'd be fine in terms of getting playing time.
Macheda is defo not ready for full 90 mins thats for sure, but can make a very big impact in the final half an hour.

Some of these people think he can do it, but I am sorry if people think starting him up first should solve our problems, because he doesn't have the experience to last that long and certainly he should start the final 25 mins as he has to learn the game more as a first teamer.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Macheda is defo not ready for full 90 mins thats for sure, but can make a very big impact in the final half an hour.

Some of these people think he can do it, but I am sorry if people think starting him up first should solve our problems, because he doesn't have the experience to last that long and certainly he should start the final 25 mins as he has to learn the game more as a first teamer.
Why do you think he isn't ready? The one time I remember him starting a match was the FA Cup semi when Sir Alex rested most the team.

The fact is we need something to snap us out of our indifferent form of the last 2 games and Kiko is as good an idea as any right now.