Kiko Macheda

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Apologies I was looking at the Genk squad. It's been a long, long day :lol:

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
Surely Fred needs to go and play at a lower level for a while. He has had 21 apps for three loan clubs who play in the top flight of good leagues, and he is still yet to score. Granted he is used mostly as a sub, but the point - he needs to go somewhere where he is too good to be a sub and get some proper game time.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I'd imagine he'll return to Italy this summer, he should have a decent career there.

And he'll always be fondly remembered here for THAT goal.

Forevergiggs

He created his career in 1-2 games (vs Villa and Sunderland), what a bluff.
He didn't make a career out of it, yet. If anything those two goals might have played some part in his misery since. I don't know exactly happened with him but too much adulation at such a young age results in failure more often than not.

He is only 21 and can still make a career at a lower club.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
He created his career in 1-2 games (vs Villa and Sunderland), what a bluff.
I'd argue those games actually were part of his downfall (assuming he did actually have the potential). They effectively shoved him massive into the lime light and exceptions went from 'lets see what this kid can do' to 'this kid is amazing' . As a result possible he got a bit of a big head and thought he was better than he actually was. Resulted in loan moves to clubs that he wasn't ready for instead of championship teams or somewhere he could have got game time.

Since then he has had what three failed loan moves, all to top division clubs, when he should have been sent to a lower league club to continue improving before progressing to those better leagues. So really he hasn't progress at all since he scored those goals, but has gained the idea that he deserves to be starting for teams that in reality he wasn't ready.

Castia

Not sure who's given the go ahead for these loan moves but all 3 have been a disaster and a massive blow for his development, he's played about 20 games in 4 years, such a waste.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Not sure who's given the go ahead for these loan moves but all 3 have been a disaster and a massive blow for his development, he's played about 20 games in 4 years, such a waste.
The first one he pushed for from memory. United want to send him to a lower league english club. He wanted to go to the overseas league. In the end he got what he wanted :(

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
The first one he pushed for from memory. United want to send him to a lower league english club. He wanted to go to the overseas league. In the end he got what he wanted :(
It's been like that for years now, I once read somewhere he has turned down like 15 loan moves from Championship teams. Not sure how accurate that is but it's a shame he can't accept his level for now. Cleverley,Welbeck and Evans all started out in Championship before they made a impact on loan in Premier League but seems like Macheda thinks he is above that after playing for our first team a bit. At this stage it looks like he will end up in Serie B in a few years forever remembered as a one hit wonder.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
It's been like that for years now, I once read somewhere he has turned down like 15 loan moves from Championship teams. Not sure how accurate that is but it's a shame he can't accept his level for now. Cleverley,Welbeck and Evans all started out in Championship before they made a impact on loan in Premier League but seems like Macheda thinks he is above that after playing for our first team a bit. At this stage it looks like he will end up in Serie B in a few years forever remembered as a one hit wonder.
If true, he has only himself to blame. Things could have turned out a whole lot different if he went to one of those lower clubs and developed his game further. This rocket to stardom just came to early and he has stunted his own growth since then

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
MACHEDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

haha, i met him and his dad before as well and they were sound as feck so yeah, legend.

could you imagine if we dropped THOSE points and the vermin won the title?
Sorry but legend is a word that is thrown around Faaaaar too often imho, The only club legends as far as I am concerned are Sir Matt, Duncan Edwards, Best, Law, Charlton, Cantona, SAF Keane and Robbo and two goals and a string of unimpressive performances don't put you in that sort of company.

MUFCgal

I don't expect him to make it here, which is unfortunate given the start he had with us.

But his goal against Villa, which kept the title within our grasp, will always be one of my top moments as a United supporter. I remember thinking that SAF has put this lad on the bench after an impressive hat-trick for the reserves, but is it a gamble?

When he came onto the pitch, I said to my Dad that this lad will win the match for us (I was half joking, half serious). Dad just looked at me like I was crazy. Needless to say, we all know what happened. And we won't ever forget Tyler screeching 'Machedaaaaaaaaaa'. The whole of OT went bonkers, it was a special moment.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Sorry but legend is a word that is thrown around Faaaaar too often imho, The only club legends as far as I am concerned are Sir Matt, Duncan Edwards, Best, Law, Charlton, Cantona, SAF Keane and Robbo and two goals and a string of unimpressive performances don't put you in that sort of company.
Scholes, Giggs, Neville?

Ekeke

Does anyone remember his involvements shortly after the Villa goal? I remember him having a great attitude, pushing forward and encouraging others to do so passionately. It was this as much as the two goals that suggested to me that he'll make it here. I dont think it lasted long though and its been the main difference for me when I've seen him in the years since. Theres no sign that hes a hard worker with a good attitude like that. In fact mostly the opposite. I understood it as strikers tend to be confidence players and he hasnt had a good time since then. But you cant really use that as an excuse years later.

I think its pretty clear he'll move on soon and likely to a very mediocre club. I just hope for his sake he shows that fight and attitude he fooled me with in his breakthrough season.

Cevno

The Next Jeremy Aliadiere
More a Bendtner tbh.

Don't get why people are writing him off yet. He is still young and type of striker that develops late. He wont be United level but he will be a good player. Wont surprise me if Stuttgart bought him.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
His career finished as soon as it started for us. Will never forget that goal, what a day that was.

Hellboy

Without him the dippers would have maybe won the league. Will always be a legend for this goal. Hope he has a decent career.

Chabon

Without him the dippers would have maybe won the league.
I'm about 99% certain they'd have won the thing (and left us at 17-19) if we hadn't retaken top spot that afternoon. We would have still had a game in hand on them (and therefore a hypothetical two point lead) but a single point from three games would have seemed like a full-on collapse, and Liverpool were in as good a form as any team in the history of the PL. We didn't just need the two points the goal gave us, we needed the momentum.

That and the fact you pretty much knew it was over when he scored it.

mufcwarm92

Such a strange career path really but I don't think I'll ever forget what he did for us. That's one of the most important goals in our history and you can never take that away from the lad.

Drifter

American
Looking like he is very happy at Stuttgart.

"My experience at Stuttgart is going very well," Macheda told calcio mercato. "I have immediately familiarised myself, and the relationship with my teammates and coaches is great.

"In June the loan will end but I already have a verbal agreement with Stuttgart to extend my stay. If there is a chance to, I would be really happy to stay."

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Strong rumours he's going on loan to Doncaster.

The kind of move that he should have made three years ago.
Yup. I know he's the forgotten man but I still like him. It's looking as clear as ever he won't make it here now but I wouldn't mind betting he'll forge a good career for himself in a top league.