Kim Min-Jae

tentan

Poor man's poster.
I will always be annoyed about how we didn't get him.

aeh1991

Remember guys that we missed the chance to sign Kim because we waited too long, while negotiating Mounts transfer with Chelsea. And also making him believe he wouldn't start for us because of Varane and Martinez. A few months later Johnny Evans is starting :lol:

Irwin99

How's he doing there? I thought he was impressive against us in the Champions League and he and Martinez might have made a good centre-back duo had he moved here but it wasn't to be :(

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
How's he doing there? I thought he was impressive against us in the Champions League and he and Martinez might have made a good centre-back duo had he moved here but it wasn't to be :(
He is doing great so far

aeh1991

I was convinced we were going to sign him. Hopefully one of the final feck ups of the Glazer run era
He wanted to come to us apparently but we waited too long because we had to get done the Mount deal first :houllier:

gajender

He wanted to come to us apparently but we waited too long because we had to get done the Mount deal first :houllier:
Rightly or wrongly United never had any concrete interest in him infact it was downplayed by our usual sources quite early so I don't know where you are getting the information that we had to do Mount's deal first .

johnnyteutonic

Rightly or wrongly United never had any concrete interest in him infact it was downplayed by our usual sources quite early so I don't know where you are getting the information that we had to do Mount's deal first .
Exactly. It's just people trying to cope with the fact that we didn't nab him. Would have loved him for sure but what can you do?