Kingsley Coman

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
And I would not judge too early here either. They just got separated or were on the way to get separated - and she does not really look like she would be the looser in all fight or that she only would fight with words either. Just because she got hurt does not mean he is the big evil. Could be - but when we do not know everything it is just too early to judge.

Picture after the last match during the Championship celebrations - they were already fighting there even with the kids around.

One of the dumbest comments on the caf and it really does take some accomplishment to do that :lol::houllier:
While trying to imply the "innocent until proven guilty" notion correctly, you manage to come up with some incredible stupidity

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
So WTF :D

That's a crap comparison. Ribery slept with a prostitute who admitted lying to him about her age. Coman seems(!) to have hit his ex-girlfriend. Betraying your wife is bad, but hitting a woman is way worse.
If(!) this is true than I'd like Bayern to terminate the contract or sell him, but since they hold their training camp in Qatar I'm not holding my breath.
In itself and by law hitting a woman isn't necessarily worse than hitting a man. Nothing in the leaked facts suggest it was anywhere close to the disgusting cases of domestic abuse but it was still enough for the police to get involved. Let's not jump to conclusions and let justice do its work.

Blackwidow

One of the dumbest comments on the caf and it really does take some accomplishment to do that :lol::houllier:
While trying to imply the "innocent until proven guilty" notion correctly, you manage to come up with some incredible stupidity
Is it? I see this two - and I imagine that both do not lead that really quiet relationship but that both have a lot of temperament. She just does not look like somebody that catches a punch and does not punch back - but that it will be a catfight. Maybe it is not politically correct to say something like this after such a media report. But my imagination is more that they were throwing pots and pens onto each other and she got hurt more by it. But maybe my imagination is totally wrong. We do not know why they broke up either.

But as said - it is too early to judge.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Is it? I see this two - and I imagine that both do not lead that really quiet relationship but that both have a lot of temperament. She just does not look like somebody that catches a punch and does not punch back - but that it will be a catfight. Maybe it is not politically correct to say something like this after such a media report. But my imagination is more that they were throwing pots and pens onto each other and she got hurt more by it. But maybe my imagination is totally wrong.

I agree with the bolded part but, the rest I think you are reading way too much into one picture.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Is it? I see this two - and I imagine that both do not lead that really quiet relationship but that both have a lot of temperament. She just does not look like somebody that catches a punch and does not punch back - but that it will be a catfight. Maybe it is not politically correct to say something like this after such a media report. But my imagination is more that they were throwing pots and pens onto each other and she got hurt more by it. But maybe my imagination is totally wrong.

And yet you are suggesting that she is a violent person. All based on her looks. Also a simple picture, taken completely out of context, is enough for you to suggest that violence might be a common occurence in their relationship.

Blackwidow

And yet you are suggesting that she is a violent person. All based on her looks. Also a simple picture, taken completely out of context, is enough for you to suggest that violence might be a common occurence in their relationship.
Is it better than implying that she is the total victim and he is that evil guy beating an innocent woman? And I was not even talking of violence when I am talking about pots and kettles being thrown around - or glasses. Some here were taking it the same way than I do - some others already took him as that absolute bad guy. Maybe I just should said, that it is too early too judge and not just to picture possible other scenarios. As said, we do not know anything.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Is it better than implying that she is the total victim and he is that evil guy beating an innocent woman?
How about staying with the facts? There was an incident, the police came, he was arrested, he apparently admitted to some sort of wrongdoing (which can obviously mean anything) and he will face trial.
Those facts don't mean he is guilty. But as far as I'm concerned, nobody said he is. What I read on here were posts by user who were careful and responsible enough to make sure, to use plenty of "if" without jumping to any foregone conclusion.
But suggesting that the woman is violent because she looks the part is a completely different thing and in no way acceptable. Suggesting their relationship is generally violent based on their looks is not acceptable, either.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
In itself and by law hitting a woman isn't necessarily worse than hitting a man. Nothing in the leaked facts suggest it was anywhere close to the disgusting cases of domestic abuse but it was still enough for the police to get involved. Let's not jump to conclusions and let justice do its work.
I'm not jumping to any conclusion, hence the "ifs" in my post. I hope it's an innocent dust up and agree: let justice do its work.

Blackwidow

How about staying with the facts? There was an incident, the police came, he was arrested, he apparently admitted to some sort of wrongdoing (which can obviously mean anything) and he will face trial.
Those facts don't mean he is guilty. But as far as I'm concerned, nobody said he is. What I read on here were posts by user who were careful and responsible enough to make sure, to use plenty of "if" without jumping to any foregone conclusion.
But suggesting that the woman is violent because she looks the part is a completely different thing and in no way acceptable. Suggesting their relationship is generally violent based on their looks is not acceptable, either.
The violent is that what you brought into.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Is it? I see this two - and I imagine that both do not lead that really quiet relationship but that both have a lot of temperament. She just does not look like somebody that catches a punch and does not punch back - but that it will be a catfight. Maybe it is not politically correct to say something like this after such a media report. But my imagination is more that they were throwing pots and pens onto each other and she got hurt more by it. But maybe my imagination is totally wrong. We do not know why they broke up either.

That's the thing, you still do in some way with your innuendos.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
Well, if he admitted to some sort of wrongdoing, he kinda is guilty.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Not necessarily. The way I understand this, he just admitted he did something wrong. That could mean anything and does not necessarily mean he did use any sort of violence. He did not confess any crime. At least we don't know this yet.

It does look bad, though. But we just don't know yet.

Handré1990

Thank you!

If the tiny pieces of information available is to be trusted, this is really kind of an important point (the most important obviously), because A) you never have to admit anything to the police, and B) if you admit something to the police, it will be of this variety or else why the fekk would they even care?

Edit: Maybe I should have quoted this post instead.

Not necessarily. The way I understand this, he just admitted he did something wrong. That could mean anything and does not necessarily mean he did use any sort of violence. He did not confess any crime. At least we don't know this yet.

It does look bad, though. But we just don't know yet.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Thank you!

If the tiny pieces of information available is to be trusted, this is really kind of an important point (the most important obviously), because A) you never have to admit anything to the police, and B) if you admit something to the police, it will be of this variety or else why the fekk would they even care?

Edit: Maybe I should have quoted this post instead.
We don't really know what happened and to what kind of wrongful behaviour he confessed or what he admitted to have done. Wrongdoing does not have to be any sort of violent conduct. He might have been yelling at her in a an extremely harsh way, he might have insulted her badly. We just don't know for sure and we don't have enough facts yet to pass any sort of judgement upon him.
But the second there are facts proving his guilt, the guy can feck off. But we are not at that point. So I will be extremely careful discussion this topic and I will for sure not treat him as if he is guilty.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
And I would not judge too early here either. They just got separated or were on the way to get separated - and she does not really look like she would be the looser in all fight or that she only would fight with words either. Just because she got hurt does not mean he is the big evil. Could be - but when we do not know everything it is just too early to judge.

Picture after the last match during the Championship celebrations - they were already fighting there even with the kids around.

What exactly is there about the way she looks that could lead you to this conclusion?

Blackwidow

What exactly is there about the way she looks that could lead you to this conclusion?
How do I phrase that now without coming around like a total nut... (what some might already think... - it is thin ice...)

As I told - I am a woman - and not very young. I have seen and lived with a lot of other women, had coworkers with domestic violence, some that stayed that I never understood - and some that went and the next guy was just the same type - what I did not understand either. I know a couple of real sad stories.

What I have seen of Sephora Goignan - and I have seen a couple of video sequences in which she and Coman were interacting, pictures etc. in the last months - is a tough young lady that knows exactly what she wants and who not seems to be the kind of girl that has "victim" standing on her fronthead. What I said for sure is not negative - actually it is very positive as I like women that can hold their candy - I think she is atleast on level with Coman and not that typical girl, that gives everything for the attention of her footballer-boyfriend and is full with admiration because he is that great footballer. More like - I am great, too - what do you have to offer me.

The victim type would not bitch around with him on the field after the championship ceremony - just for starters. Or mess around with his instagram account (that is now deleted) after they split up. That does not mean now that he did not hurt her physically - there seems to be evidence that he did.

I could be totally wrong here - he might be the absolute asshole who loves to regularily beat up his women. If he would or if this thing was not just an "accident" I for sure would not want him playing for Bayern anymore either.

But the story probably will go their usual path - she probably will draw back the claim and he will pay her off.

Last edited:

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
:lol::lol: Rarement autant ri sur certains passages
:) Tonight, I will try to find a superb article I've read about another French player,a very fun article!

Given the context and my eye for detail, she is saying 'All your family has come here especially for you, stay with us tonight'

Last edited:

Nedved

How do I phrase that now without coming around like a total nut... (what some might already think... - it is thin ice...)

As I told - I am a woman - and not very young. I have seen and lived with a lot of other women, had coworkers with domestic violence, some that stayed that I never understood - and some that went and the next guy was just the same type - what I did not understand either. I know a couple of real sad stories.

What I have seen of Sephora Goignan - and I have seen a couple of video sequences in which she and Coman were interacting, pictures etc. in the last months - is a tough young lady that knows exactly what she wants and who not seems to be the kind of girl that has "victim" standing on her fronthead. What I said for sure is not negative - actually it is very positive as I like women that can hold their candy - I think she is atleast on level with Coman and not that typical girl, that gives everything for the attention of her footballer-boyfriend and is full with admiration because he is that great footballer. More like - I am great, too - what do you have to offer me.

The victim type would not bitch around with him on the field after the championship ceremony - just for starters. Or mess around with his instagram account (that is now deleted) after they split up. That does not mean now that he did not hurt her physically - there seems to be evidence that he did.

I could be totally wrong here - he might be the absolute asshole who loves to regularily beat up his women. If he would or if this thing was not just an "accident" I for sure would not want him playing for Bayern anymore either.

But the story probably will go their usual path - she probably will draw back the claim and he will pay her off.
So if the victim is tough, the accused wife beater is less guilty. Superb logic there.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur

Just because you are a woman does not give you any more of an insight into what might or might not have occurred in this situation. The fact you are making assumptions about somebody you know next to nothing about including when you insinuate that she may be 'paid off' thereby suggesting this may in some way be financially motivated is a poor show.

Bojan11

The lengths these Bayern supporters go to defend their players is just ridiculous.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
If there's one thing people should have learned after the Theo Hernandez case: always innocent until proven guilty.

Not on this site, but the comments on Reddit soccer after he was only accused were baffling. You'd have thought that he murdered hundreds of babies.

With that being said, the fact that Coman actually confessed makes me think that he is (likely) guilty.

prath92

The guy has stalled massively. 2 goals and 3 assists in 1000 minutes in the league. Martial has 6 and 3 in 840 minutes

Nostradamus

Can’t even predict the past
The guy has stalled massively. 2 goals and 3 assists in 1000 minutes in the league. Martial has 6 and 3 in 840 minutes
:lol: He has been one of Bayern's best performers lately and since Heynckes is coach he is making progress for everybody to see.

AP88

Supports
Man City
Forget Willian - this kid is the solution to Jose’s chronic lack of width, and would be worth sacrificing Martial for, either directly to Bayern or selling him to finance Coman.