Kingsley Coman

Jericholyte2

Don’t believe it for a second. Too injury prone and a smokescreen anyway for Sancho.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Are Bayern clearing their books? Thiago, Coutinho & Coman all look like they're off.

Jackal981

Add Lewandowski in the mix too, we need depth up top. I'd possibly take Alaba and Goretzka too.
How bout we got that german goalie Neuer to backup Deano and DDG next season ? Looks promising

Redlyn

Always felt a bit overrated to me. He's won loads of trophies but seems more through being at the right club at the right time rather than exceptional ability.
Definitely. Same age as martial, both were competing for the same position for france with Coman prefered over martial at times. Martial completely eclipsed him now.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
they've just signed Sane, plus they have other good options. Coman is super frustrating because he's injured all the time.
They only have 3 wingers. Coman quite recently extended his contract. He is not leaving.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Add this to the "Dortmund are you watching? we can sign other players too you know" list.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Definitely. Same age as martial, both were competing for the same position for france with Coman prefered over martial at times. Martial completely eclipsed him now.
Is this true or a biased opinion? I don’t know since I don’t see enough of Martial, but maybe a French poster can shed some light?

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Didn’t he say he’d retire if he got another long term injury or was that made up when it was released?

NoMidfielders

Injury prone and not all that dangerous when he does play. If he's intended to be instead of Sancho we're looking well off the pace of the top 3 for next season already.

IAmAWinner

Would love him at United. Him and Sancho would be great attacking additions.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Is this true or a biased opinion? I don’t know since I don’t see enough of Martial, but maybe a French poster can shed some light?
Martial is having an excellent season. Which team do you see enough of?

IrishMcD

A lot of muscular injuries past 3-4years, and for a player who's game revolves around pace, trickery and sharp change of direction, that's a massive worry. Would love to take him on loan with an option to buy but not as an alternative to Sancho. Adding him to Martial, Greenwood, Rashford and hopefully Sancho would allow us to then get Mata and Lingard along with Sanchez off the wage bill while seriously strengthening our attacking options.

slored1

Injury prone, no end product, with pace as his main attribute. Not really an exciting alternative for Sancho for me.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Martial is having an excellent season. Which team do you see enough of?
I support Bayern but watch some Premiere League. I remember Martial being hyped over the moon by United supporters when he joined and therefore disappointing by not becoming Messi. Good to hear that he had an excellent season.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Don't think he would cost a lot of money. Can't see it signing him having any impact on Sancho.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Would just imagine he’s a relatively off “target” down the list.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Didn’t he say that he would get injured if he retired one more time?
Indeed he did. He has been horribly unlucky in regards to injuries. He later stated, that he said what he did out of frustration and that he just hopes to stay healthy now.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
We'd be guaranteed the league next season with him. He's a bit of a crock though.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Mitten isn’t usually one for going with transfer stories. And he’s pretty open about clubs just using rumours for their advantage. Could definitely see it being a leak from United to pressure Dortmund into selling Sancho.
This. Straight away my first though. That or Coman is using it to get a new deal at Bayern.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I support Bayern but watch some Premiere League. I remember Martial being hyped over the moon by United supporters when he joined and therefore disappointing by not becoming Messi. Good to hear that he had an excellent season.
He deserved to be hyped to the moon. He was fanatastic in his first season. Had a couple of stagnant seasons but it wasn't ideal being managed by Mourinho.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Buying another right footed player is just stupid if Sancho deals just postponed.

I'd only be happy with another left footed forward or winger to balance out the wings if Sancho is joining us in a different transfer window.

Cant be stocking up on Sancho, Martial, James, Rashford who are all greater on the left than the right by varying margins.