Kingsley Coman

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Coman plays from the left every time I’ve ever seen him play so why he’d be our alternative to Sancho I don’t know ? He’s a very good player but unless it’s to add depth to the left or to alternate with Rashford then Coman isn’t someone we need to look at.
He plays on either sides without problem and does it very often for Bayern.

Nick7

I didn't think he was that great tonight to be honest. Good game and a good goal but wasn't excellent.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
I love the arrogance and delusion of those asking whether he is worth 'consideration'. Here is the cold hard truth of the matter - he would never 'consider' joining us.

Last edited:

JPRouve

Scout
I love the arrogance and delusion of those asking whether he is worth 'consideration'. Here is the cold hard truth of the matter - he would never 'consider' joining us.
He would if Bayern literally push out of the door which isn't going to happen because they count on Sané, Gnaby and Coman for the future of their wings.

Zoo

You don’t know this at all. His place as a starter isn’t guaranteed at Bayern.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Just because he’s scored a header in the CL final, doesn’t mean he’d be the right fit for us.
So quick to belittle a player – amazing.

If our scouts were chasing him, clearly there is reason enough we wanted him that goes beyond just one goal. That is - if you really are hell-bent to call a superbly taken, single winning goal in CL final "just one goal". In a game where you had Mbappe, Neymar, Di Maria, Coutinho, Lewandowski, and Muller on the pitch, but Coman was the only one scoring. Clearly, that means nothing to you. Good for you.

Hansinity

Supports
Bayern Munich
So happy for him. One of the best attacking player in passing players in 1v1. Always criticized for not being productive enough ( rightly ) , and he scores the only goal in a game where many goals were predicted. Awesome story.

DON’T PANIC ™

He got better as the game went on. A number of poor passes in the first half, but took his goal well and made a couple of dangerous crosses. He would definitely improve our squad.

JPRouve

Scout
So happy for him. One of the best attacking player passing players in 1v1. Always criticized for not being productive enough ( rightly ) , and he scores the only goal in a game where many goals were predicted. Awesome story.
It's funny because him nutmegging Kehrer at will and not needing a great Davies to own the left wing probably surprised no one, but his composure on the header was a very strange sight. :lol:

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Yet again!!!We're not even fecking interested.
Can you even read?

This whole thread was started to discuss how we ARE interested and were already in conversations with Bayern:

"Manchester United are interested in signing Bayern Munich’s Kingsley Coman and have held talks about the French winger joining the club."

Just because you are not interested, doesnt mean our club is not.

Hansinity

Supports
Bayern Munich
It's funny because him nutmegging Kehrer at will and not needing a great Davies to own the left wing probably surprised no one, but his composure on the header was a very strange sight. :lol:
True :D

E-mal

Happy for him considering everything that has happened in his life.

Crashoutcassius

Had a very good 15-20 mins at the start of the second half and scored the decisive goal, but his performance is being overrated
nobody on the pitch played well in the offensive positions, he just looked dangerous when he got the ball and had the quality that davies and mbappe didn't seem to have from wide positions

elnorte

Freaky fly day
i see. surely di maria was a higher profile player joining a worse team after his champions league motm performance? or are you just saying miserable stuff cos thats what you like to do
Well ADM never wanted to join and ended up where he really wanted to go the following year. If Coman were to leave he would have many suitors most of whom would be preferable options to us.

AgentSquirrel

Well ADM never wanted to join and ended up where he really wanted to go the following year. If Coman were to leave he would have many suitors most of whom would be preferable options to us.
When Andy Mitten shared that he was a backup option for us in the first place, it was stated that he would happily play for us. Coman's camp is where the info about the interest came from.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
When Andy Mitten shared that he was a backup option for us in the first place, it was stated that he would happily play for us. Coman's camp is where the info about the interest came from.
Andy Mitten of all people saying he's our 'back-up' option. I think you already know how ludicrous that sounds without going any further.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Honestly, the way some of our 'fans' view us you'd think we were Scunthorpe United.

Plenty of top players would give their left nut to play for Manchester United. We're one of the biggest and most successful clubs in the world.

GaryLifo

Andy Mitten of all people saying he's our 'back-up' option. I think you already know how ludicrous that sounds without going any further.
As ludicrous as your post claiming he'd never consider playing for United?

He told Andy Mitten he'd be interested in playing for United face to face. Andy spoke to the player. But hey, you clearly know better.

Zen

This guy has won 9 league titles.... at age 24. Whether he officially has medals for them all is another, but that's wild. I guess he's probably never truly been key to a whole campaign, but getting a CL winner is a pretty special icing on the cake - similar to Gotze in the WC..

elnorte

Freaky fly day
As ludicrous as your post claiming he'd never consider playing for United?

He told Andy Mitten he'd be interested in playing for United face to face. Andy spoke to the player. But hey, you clearly know better.
Let's just say that Mitten's report is absolutely genuine:

Mitten: "Hey, Kingsley. Would you be interested in playing for United?"

Kingsley: "Sure"

That's being called being polite and actually hardly an unusual response for players to give to these kind of questions.

Perhaps you fail to understand basic nuances. That can be a symptom of certain other conditions so maybe you should consider having yourself tested.

E-mal

What happened?
Moving from PSG to Juventus and considered not good enough, then loaned to Bayern and finally the persistent injuries and getting to a point when he considered retiring from the game at 23 if he had another injury again.

GaryLifo

Let's just say that Mitten's report is absolutely genuine:

Mitten: "Hey, Kingsley. Would you be interested in playing for United?"

Kingsley: "Sure"

That's being called being polite and actually hardly an unusual response for players to give to these kind of questions.

Perhaps you fail to understand basic nuances. That can be a symptom of certain other conditions so maybe you should consider having yourself tested.
Okay, you're a troll. I was daft to feed you.

I've got a PhD in Psychology, I was an applied psychologist for 4 years and I currently am a senior lecturer in psychology at a university, but I don't understand basic nuances :lol:

Zoo

Moving from PSG to Juventus and considered not good enough, then loaned to Bayern and finally the persistent injuries and getting to a point when he considered retiring from the game at 23 if he had another injury again.
Wow never knew that the injuries affected him so much.

elnorte

Freaky fly day

I've got a PhD in Psychology, I was an applied psychologist for 4 years and I currently am a senior lecturer in psychology at a university, but I don't understand basic nuances :lol:
Maybe you need to go back to school

Squeaky Bumtime

He must have a hard time being an United fan and in the same time having so bad opinion about his club that no decent let alone good player would ever consider coming to United.