Not open for further replies.

RedMachine03

Poster of Articles
Jurgen Klopp 'wants Premier League job' as Liverpool speculation intensifies

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
The last tweet is depressing for us, but probably lovely for you United fans :lol:

Klopp is the dream. Ancelotti would be great, and perhaps even Pardew or Big Sam would be an upgrade at this point, but my heart wants Jurgen. I'll post a topless selfie if we get him (I'm a fat dude :drool:).

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
What do the tweets say?

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
What do the tweets say?
Jurgen Klopp 'ready to end sabbatical' as link with Liverpool intensifies #LFC

BREAKING: Sky sources: Jurgen Klopp interested in working in @premierleague and would cut short sabbatical for the right job. #SSNHQ

BREAKING: Sky sources: Klopp has not received any contact or interest from @LFC. #SSNHQ

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
"Jurgen Klopp 'ready to end sabbatical' as link with Liverpool intensifies #LFC"
"BREAKING: Sky sources: Jurgen Klopp interested in working in @premierleague and would cut short sabbatical for the right job. #SSNHQ"
"BREAKING: Sky sources: Klopp has not received any contact or interest from @LFC. #SSNHQ"

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
The last tweet is depressing for us, but probably lovely for you United fans :lol:

Klopp is the dream. Ancelotti would be great, and perhaps even Pardew or Big Sam would be an upgrade at this point, but my heart wants Jurgen. I'll post a topless selfie if we get him (I'm a fat dude :drool:).
he is hardly going to admit if had any contact

IT wouldnt be very respectful to Rogers

Summit

Klopp is a Liverpool fan isn't he?

Dante

Average bang
Klopp took a Champions League side and consigned them to 7th place.

I hope he goes to Liverpool and becomes their Moyes.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
How is that breaking news? It's been clear for months that he wants a PL job and he never stated that he will take a whole year off under any circumstances so of course he would cut it if a good job is available.
I've said it before, if Liverpool sack Rodgers and approach him, he'll go there.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City

I think that's tongue in cheek anyway but Dortmund were not even close to be a CL side when he came.

itso 7

Jurgen Klopp 'wants Premier League job' as Liverpool speculation intensifies

Oh no, this is bad. A double blow for us with Rodgers being fired and then them hiring a massive upgrade who suits us to a tee, feck this.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.

He didn't take a Champions League side, he took a side that was where Liverpool are at the minute and took them to two titles and Champions League final against all odds.

fecking hell, I like him a lot, I cannot see myself ever disliking him, he can't go to Liverpool. We should make him a promise to employ him at the end of van Gaal contract and even pay him some money so he can travel the world for the next year before he comes. Whatever it takes.

But we'll get Giggs anyway.

Sarni

They were in his final season.
Yes, because he took them there and improved them massively during his time there. From mid-table team to one of Europe powerhouses.

Summit

He didn't take a Champions League side, he took a side that was where Liverpool are at the minute and took them to two titles and Champions League final against all odds.

fecking hell, I like him a lot, I cannot see myself ever disliking him, he can't go to Liverpool. We should make him a promise to employ him at the end of van Gaal contract and even pay him some money so he can travel the world for the next year before he comes. Whatever it takes.

But we'll get Giggs anyway.
He isn't going to take two years out and wait for that.

If Liverpool sack Rodgers, then he's going there IMO.

Sarni

He isn't going to take two years out and wait for that.

If Liverpool sack Rodgers, then he's going there IMO.
Then my best hope is that Luis Enrique gets a few more bad results in the following few weeks and gets the boot at Barcelona.

Surely Klopp could wait a year? In a year there'll very likely be at least two of Real Madrid, PSG, Barcelona and Bayern available. It's much better than Liverpool.

Summit

Then my best hope is that Luis Enrique gets a few more bad results in the following few weeks and gets the boot at Barcelona.

Surely Klopp could wait a year? In a year there'll very likely be at least two of Real Madrid, PSG, Barcelona and Bayern available. It's much better than Liverpool.
I suppose he could wait a year yeah, but he isn't going to wait another year on top that in order to join us.

Summit

I thought he was going to be the next Bayern manager tbh. Pep to City, Klopp to Bayern is how I imagined it. If anyone were to join Liverpool I'd imagine it would have been Carlo.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

If they become available he'd probably leave wherever he was at for them anyway.

ants7

Would be painful to see him there. I always want this club to lose but I've never wanted this guy to lose.

NK86

Oh no, this is bad. A double blow for us with Rodgers being fired and then them hiring a massive upgrade who suits us to a tee, feck this.
How does our current set up or players suit Klopp's brand of football? Have you not seen his Dortmund side?

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I think he'll flop there. Liverpool is too shit I suppose.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Good manager but he's hardly going to be doing anything that Rodgers isn't (4th-6th).

Sarni

If they become available he'd probably leave wherever he was at for them anyway.
Don't think so. He never wanted to leave Dortmund when he was at the top with them, and I don't think there was lack of interest from big clubs. I believe even United approached him in 2013.

arthurka

I like Klopp.. Please stay away wait for the right job.. Do not rush anything.

I really cannot see him at Liverpool. If he wants to manage in England:

LVG only has one more season after this
Pellegrini will be off if City dont win the league
Mourinho could be off if they do
Wenger is getting ever closer to retirement

What have Liverpool really got to offer him?

Not to mention the Madrid revolving door and the other big name clubs in Europe.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
English media :lol:

I mean seriously. So there hasn't been any contact but somehow they know what Klopp would or wouldn't do.

I really cannot see him at Liverpool. If he wants to manage in England:

LVG only has one more season after this
Pellegrini will be off if City dont win the league
Mourinho could be off if they do
Wenger is getting ever closer to retirement

What have Liverpool really got to offer him?

Not to mention the Madrid revolving door and the other big name clubs in Europe.
I could definitely see Klopp taking the job at Liverpool, way more than a job at a plastic club like City or to a lesser extend Chelsea. They probably have a very good growth potential, the club has loads of tradition and the squad has some interesting prospects.

Sarni

He won't revolutionize Liverpool, I don't think he will get them into Champions League simply because the gulf in quality is huge between them and top 4 and the disparity in money resources is huge as well. He is however a very likeable manager who could probably do very well at a club like United or somewhere abroad where I could actually keep liking him. No need to go to Livepool, Jurgen.

Status
Not open for further replies.