Kobe Bryant RIP

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I was dozing off and I dreamt that I heard on the radio that Bryant was dead and I just yelled at my dad who just happened to be in the dream for some reason that Kobe was dead. It was such a surreal thing because although I was half asleep, my brain was having difficulty processing it.

Sure enough, I woke up to see it all over CNN. Bizarre and shocking! :(

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Okay, so TMZ is now saying Gianna, one of his daughters was with him.

Edit: They were on their way to a basketball practice in their academy.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I really don’t know why famous people trust helicopters so much. They scare me. Very sad for him and his family. I’m not a basketball fan so I didn’t realise how much this would damage so many celebrities. Seems to be everywhere.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I really don’t know why famous people trust helicopters so much. They scare me. Very sad for him and his family. I’m not a basketball fan so I didn’t realise how much this would damage so many celebrities. Seems to be everywhere.
I imagine helicopters much like airplanes rarely crash but when they do its fatal.

Fridge chutney

I'm watching pregame for Spurs and Raptors. Players look absolutely devastated. They should cancel the games, as @adexkola mentioned earlier.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
When things like that happen, I can't help but feel terrible for the other people involved that died, and their families, because all we will talk about is Kobe and his daughter.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Oh my goodness didn't realise his daughter was with him as well....:(:(

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
When things like that happen, I can't help but feel terrible for the other people involved that died, and their families, because all we will talk about is Kobe and his daughter.
They are definitely in my thoughts and prayers as well, but to be fair if Kobe wasn't on board them there wouldn't be a thread.

ArseHat

Check the date. Spooky.
It was well known that he liked to commute via the helicopter since his playing days, so even if it's morbidly coincidental, I'm not surprised someone out there would have predicted that at some point.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
So, that is Kobe and his 13-year old daughter confirmed. Also, by reports, another young girl/child and her parent since they were on their way for a youth basketball game.

Thoughts go to all their families, but not sure how can you recover from something like this... Just shocking.

stepic

Spurs/Raptors game, both teams opened up the game by running out the 24 second shot clock. Nice touch.