Kristoffer Olsson - An offensive and deep laying creative cm player / joins Anderlecht

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Value 3.5 mill euro at transfermarkt = One of the most underrate player on earth.

Iniesta = football artist
Cantona = football artist
Modric = football artist
Pirlo = Football artist
Kristoffer Olsson = football artist....when foot becomes art = what a player to watch...I stand up and clap for this guy already....you are fecking artist....hat off.

Look at long and trough passes, football vision and the perfect time he release the passes...and when he make run and dribble....my cup of tea player.

And as a United and football fan. I would love to see you support and deliver consistent good passes to United fast and skillful attacking players. The front.

By the way. I am Norwegian citizen. But this guy deserves credit. He is fecking really good football player. A baller, a footie player and a street player like Jadon Sancho. Taking the street free football style....into a big stadium pitch.

Imagine this guy and Sancho in the same team. Plus Martial and Bruno. They will own the ball most of the time.

Five a side team

Olsson - Bruno

Sancho - Martial

Let bring the art of footbal...into the street. Same kids play with together best. Those 4 suit so well together. Super skill and fast, but know when to release the ball. To combinate a wall passing football.

In the end. He is lightweight and cover a lot of area. He runs a lot. 3.5 mill = value for money.
I hear what you're saying. The only thing you've missed is he's shit.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
That's how it is in Sweden we got loads of great players in the hoods in Sweden a lot of us born in Sweden but with parents from other countries.
There is racism within Swedish football but the Swedes will never admit too it.
That's why you get that overhype when it comes to real native Swedish football players.

Zlatan is even criticizing the the national managers competence and his team selections.

I really hope we can get to where France and England has come where it doesn't matter where you come from or how you look.
This is why the likes of Berg and Seb Larsson still start ahead of Isak and Kulusevski.
Janne likes them tactically disciplined, hardworking Nordic men.
I know a guy that knows Durmaz and this is a fact.
Swedish football as a whole needs a revamp.

Mickson

This is why the likes of Berg and Seb Larsson still start ahead of Isak and Kulusevski.
Nonsense. If they're good enough, they'll play. And some players need to stop whinging and start working. What I could see both Kulusevski and Isak played against Portugal, and neither scored. They will obviously play now and in the future though. Durmaz? He's shit and always has been. Oh well, Janne has license to trust his men because they have delivered results and he has probably been better than Lagerback, which we couldn't imagine him being.

0le

Imagine having an agent and his only way to market you is to make posts on redcafe :D.

Paul_Scholes18

They are getting the job done for the team and that is why they start.
We did really well in the world cup and qualified for euros.

Isak has not impressed for the national side when he played.
Quaison and Berg has done it better so should start.
Kulusveski is very new and will get his chances down the wing. There has barely been any games to be played though.
If he can nail down a spot in Juventus he will surely start for the national side as long as he follows the instructions.

Handré1990

Value 3.5 mill euro at transfermarkt = One of the most underrate player on earth.

Modric = football artist
Pirlo = Football artist
Kristoffer Olsson = football artist....when foot becomes art = what a player to watch...I stand up and clap for this guy already....you are fecking artist....hat off.

Look at long and trough passes, football vision and the perfect time he release the passes...and when he make run and dribble....my cup of tea player.

And as a United and football fan. I would love to see you support and deliver consistent good passes to United fast and skillful attacking players. The front.

By the way. I am Norwegian citizen. But this guy deserves credit. He is fecking really good football player. A baller, a footie player and a street player like Jadon Sancho. Taking the street free football style....into a big stadium pitch.

Imagine this guy and Sancho in the same team. Plus Martial and Bruno. They will own the ball most of the time.

Five a side team

Olsson - Bruno

Sancho - Martial

Let bring the art of footbal...into the street. Same kids play with together best. Those 4 suit so well together. Super skill and fast, but know when to release the ball. To combinate a wall passing football.

In the end. He is lightweight and cover a lot of area. He runs a lot. 3.5 mill = value for money.
Did you really just compare this no mark Swede playing for fecking Krasnodar with the pantheon of fotballers? I’ll have some of what you’ve been taking please!

Revan

Assumptionman

Modric = football artist
Pirlo = Football artist

Five a side team

Olsson - Bruno

Sancho - Martial

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Looking forward to the sky documentary on this football artist.

JohnnyLaw

That's how it is in Sweden we got loads of great players in the hoods in Sweden a lot of us born in Sweden but with parents from other countries.
That's why you get that overhype when it comes to real native Swedish football players.

Zlatan is even criticizing the the national managers competence and his team selections.

I really hope we can get to where France and England has come where it doesn't matter where you come from or how you look.
Kulusevski wasn’t talked about because he wasn’t known in general by Swedes. He signed for Atalanta at 15 so very few will have known and followed his journey. He only made his senior debut a year and a half ago. There’s predjudice everywhere but I don’t see it as an issue with our selections yet..

Zlatan has been a god to me but he was wrong to criticize Andersson and has been embarassing lately in his attacks on the new leadership. He was proven completely wrong too which he got called out for and just laughed it off. If he continues like this he’ll ruin his own legacy trying too hard to stay relevant as his ability fades.

Isak and Kulusevski are very young, their time will come. Janne deserves our trust for what he’s accomplished so far and I’ll forgive him for overplaying the likes of Berg et al as long for as long as our positive trajectory continues.

Paul_Scholes18

Kulusevski wasn’t talked about because he wasn’t known in general by Swedes. He signed for Atalanta at 15 so very few will have known and followed his journey. He only made his senior debut a year and a half ago. There’s predjudice everywhere but I don’t see it as an issue with our selections yet..

Zlatan has been a god to me but he was wrong to criticize Andersson and has been embarassing lately in his attacks on the new leadership. He was proven completely wrong too which he got called out for and just laughed it off. If he continues like this he’ll ruin his own legacy trying too hard to stay relevant as his ability fades.

Isak and Kulusevski are very young, their time will come. Janne deserves our trust for what he’s accomplished so far and I’ll forgive him for overplaying the likes of Berg et al as long for as long as our positive trajectory continues.
I think Zlatan is upset that he missed the world cup. After all he missed the previous two as well or Sweden did shall I say. He was too stubborn also to change his mind and call J Andersson.
Taking out his frustration by making attacks about his leadership.
The fact that that the national side reached it's biggest achivement in a world cup without him since 1994 must frustrate him too.

Coops73

Modric = football artist
Pirlo = Football artist

Five a side team

Olsson - Bruno

Sancho - Martial

What the feck?

Ballache

Supports
Martial
They are getting the job done for the team and that is why they start.
We did really well in the world cup and qualified for euros.

Isak has not impressed for the national side when he played.
Quaison and Berg has done it better so should start.
Kulusveski is very new and will get his chances down the wing. There has barely been any games to be played though.
If he can nail down a spot in Juventus he will surely start for the national side as long as he follows the instructions.
It's shortsighted but whatever. Putting short term success ahead of long-term development.
We have a similar population to Portugal, Belgium and twice the population of Croatia. We are also a much richer country.
The level of football we are currently serving up is ancient, bland and has no real identity.
"Ja men det går ändå helt ok" is why Sweden will never achieve anything of note in football.

SwedishFish

We should be nowhere near this guy, not good enough to play for Manchester United. Hard pass.

Paul_Scholes18

It's shortsighted but whatever. Putting short term success ahead of long-term development.
We have a similar population to Portugal, Belgium and twice the population of Croatia. We are also a much richer country.
The level of football we are currently serving up is ancient, bland and has no real identity.
"Ja men det går ändå helt ok" is why Sweden will never achieve anything of note in football.
I think we are playing pretty good football. I guess to win something we need better players.
I don't think we have the same genetics and physical talent in terms of speed compared to countries like Belgium and Portugal.
Although they have better academies too I guess. Would be nice to get a player like Ronaldo here though.
I guess we had Ljungberg and now Forsberg with some speed, but they are still one level under the very best.

SwedishFish

I think we are playing pretty good football. I guess to win something we need better players.
I don't think we have the same genetics and physical talent in terms of speed compared to countries like Belgium and Portugal.
Although they have better academies too I guess. Would be nice to get a player like Ronaldo here though.
I guess we had Ljungberg and now Forsberg with some speed, but they are still one level under the very best.
We had Zlatan. There are plenty of talents being produced. We have one bright one in the MUFC academy. The genetics shit is absolute waffle.

Paul_Scholes18

We had Zlatan. There are plenty of talents being produced. We have one bright one in the MUFC academy. The genetics shit is absolute waffle.
Talents at certain level yes, but not world stars. I think the only one we have had past Zlatan is Forsberg and Lindelöf. Kulusevski now too looks like the real deal hopefully.
Isak is a talent, but not sure he will reach the highest level. Not been impressed with him in the national team and he has struggled to take a starting spot at Real sociedad.

SwedishFish

Talents at certain level yes, but not world stars. I think the only one we have had past Zlatan is Forsberg and Lindelöf. Kulusevski now too looks like the real deal hopefully.
Isak is a talent, but not sure he will reach the highest level. Not been impressed with him in the national team and he has struggled to take a starting spot at Real sociedad.
It's about how they are being developed rather than genetics. Talents like Zlatan doesn't grow on trees. Alexander Isak has done well imo. Will get a lot more chances this season for Sociedad.

arnie_ni

Imagine he turns out to be class and this guy was correct all along

JohnnyLaw

It’s not the role of the national team to develop players, when they get to the national team they have to be ready to perform because every single game matters.
I just don’t think we have the cultureand especially knowledge in coaching to be a strong modern football nation. We’re also too concerned protecting our children from ever feeling any pressure to perform.
That being said our national team are currently playing the best football we’ve seen for a very long time under Andersson. Something I never would’ve thought. The style is not fancy but it’s honest and effective and Kulusevski in particular seems like a player who’ll fit in perfectly eventually with his workrate.

Mark Pawelek

This thread should never have been allowed in the Transfer Forum. There's never been any link to us, nor anyone else. Not even a BS link! Why it wasn't removed right away mystifies me; as if some people here get special privileges to break rules. Do mods even read the Cafe?

Pav1878

Except racism still exists within the English football structure. One of the reasons why you don't see more footballers from South Asian backgrounds.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
This thread should never have been allowed in the Transfer Forum. There's never been any link to us, nor anyone else. Not even a BS link! Why it wasn't removed right away mystifies me; as if some people here get special privileges to break rules. Do mods even read the Cafe?
I think because it’s so batshit

Mickson

We don't have the climate for that. It's pretty much only in the south of Sweden where you can play football outside all year round, and they barely do anyway. Also, we have other sports who are big concurrences, like ice hockey. Much like the US. Tbf, I don't think that we are rich is very positive. Very few rich people play football spontaneously or is willing to put down the hours when they can watch Netflix and drink wine. I don't think it's a coincidence that Zlatan made it.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
We don't have the climate for that. It's pretty much only in the south of Sweden where you can play football outside all year round, and they barely do anyway. Also, we have other sports who are big concurrences, like ice hockey. Much like the US. Tbf, I don't think that we are rich is very positive. Very few rich people play football spontaneously or is willing to put down the hours when they can watch Netflix and drink wine. I don't think it's a coincidence that Zlatan made it.
I disagree, I feel like we have a lot of untapped potential. We just need to change the mentality in youth football. Germany is a rich country and they keep pumping out players. Football is by far the most popular sport in Sweden, in Stockholm at least. How awesome would it be to have a strong national team? It could really bring people together and have a positive impact on the society as a whole. Remember when we won the u21 EC? People from all different cultures and backgrounds supporting the team together.

RedNed77

He may not be good enough for United but he does look better than Lingard, Pereira & Mata on his highlights video.

Yagami

Good post resistant
The Russian league upload full games onto YouTube so, since @LuckyScout78 raved about him so much a while back, and he did look promising from highlight videos, I watched him.

He's not that good. Very weak, average passing range, gets lost in games defensively. This is one player Arsenal won't regret losing like a Bennacer or Gnabry.

LuckyScout78

Kristoffer Olsson would do much better than Pogba today. Don’t get Thiago and Modric cm kind of player.

This guy is the answer. This guy can make run with the ball. United need a cm player who are really good to dictate the build up. As highest press from opponents too.

United is screaming for this guy or a player a top Axel Witsel from Dortmund. Consistent, mature and cover a lot area.

RW : Sancho
CM : Olsson. Strength line up and squad depth.
CBs : Smalling and Mengi

Sweden are without Zlatan. One of the main reason Sweden made a European spot next summer is this guy and Ekdal. Because if you are loosing like Sir Alex said before. If you lost the battle of central midfield. It will be big chance you will loose the match.

Again. Today match were so frustrating. As a United support since 1990. A really good Kristoffer Olsson would help so much. Don’t give the ball so easily. Really really frustrating. 14 games without loosing. And it end with a loose to Palace.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Kristoffer Olsson would do much better than Pogba today. Don’t get Thiago and Modric cm kind of player.

This guy is the answer. This guy can make run with the ball. United need a cm player who are really good to dictate the build up. As highest press from opponents too.

United is screaming for this guy or a player a top Axel Witsel from Dortmund. Consistent, mature and cover a lot area.

Sweden are without Zlatan. One of the main reason Sweden made a European spot next summer is this guy and Ekdal. Because if you are loosing like Sir Alex said before. If you lost the battle of central midfield. It will be big chance you will loose the match.

Again. Today match were so frustrating. As a United support since 1990. A really good Kristoffer Olsson would help so much. Don’t give the ball so easily. Really really frustrating. 14 games without loosing. And it end with a loose to Palace.
:lol:

SATA

You okay, mate? Are you his dad or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.