Kristoffer Olsson - An offensive and deep laying creative cm player / joins Anderlecht

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon S

To be fair to K.O. the whole team was absolutely the worse I have seen sweden play for the last 20 years... feels great to meet Spain two times in the WC qualification in september by the way...

K.O is not good enough for United but I actually like him a lot in the Swedish team (I am not spanish).
Feels like we just settled for a 0-0 from the go tbh. We have played much better against strong teams before under Janne.
Think we will see a very different Sweden against Slovakia.

Lappen

Feels like we just settled for a 0-0 from the go tbh. We have played much better against strong teams before under Janne.
Think we will see a very different Sweden against Slovakia.
You are right about that, we ( I'm swedish) play good against good teams mostly. Can't figure out why we played the way we played this game. Bad game-plan and bad performance... But a lot of luck and the point was welcomed.

I don't have a good feeling about the Slovakien game because of the horrible performance against Spain. And I think the game-plan was to hit them on the break, but we weren't close to do it. And the fact that we didn't do anything to make it better during the game is strange. Every time we got the ball we panicked. I never seen any game-stats like the ones in this game, and it was not in the favor to Sweden. The press was like looking at a kids game, with Emil Forsberg running after the ball like a puppy. Lindelöf as the man of the game is just strange. Robin O and Isak was the only ones performing ok.

Siviz

Supports
Swansea
Can we bury this thread now? Olsson absolutely useless againt the kind of opposition he's supposed to carry the offence in. Nearly got himself sent off as well. Joke of a player that'll never be good enough for the Premier League, nevermind United.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Can we bury this thread now? Olsson absolutely useless againt the kind of opposition he's supposed to carry the offence in. Nearly got himself sent off as well. Joke of a player that'll never be good enough for the Premier League, nevermind United.
Reported.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Damn,

He must have found his level...Anderlecht a big step up from Krasnodor,

Next stop Real madrid, then who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.