Kristoffer Olsson - An offensive and deep laying creative cm player / joins Anderlecht

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyScout78

A player recommendation report:

Kristoffer Olsson, 30.06.1995
Club : Krasnodar. Russian league
Best suit positions: CM and RCM
Prefer foot : Right

He is really creative. Have a really good football head and vision. Really good and precise with the ball. Not the most powerful cm player, but sitll he is aggresive and good to tackle. Quick in the first metres. Have really often good trough passes to the forward. With players like Martial, Rashford and quick attacking players up there. Its really good suit to have this kind of players to feed them with those kind of passers.
Sum up. I just love this guy playing football and im sure United fans will love him too. Like i said. His football vision and undestanding of the movement and football is really high.
He was with Wenger and Arsenal from 2011 to 2014. So he was definitive a talent in the youngers years. And has develop to a really good and consistent cm player. He has the composure of a finish cm player. Good and calm with the ball.
So where will he suit best in the United starting line up

In a 4-5-1 formation:

James - Olsson(RCM) - McTom - Pogba (LCM) - Rashford + Martial

And in a 4-2-3-1 formation against parking and tight defenders:

James - Olsson (nr8) - McTom - Rashford + Pobga + Martial

He joined Krasnodar January 2019 for a fee of 4.50 mill £. United will might get him for around 20 mill £. 4 times profit for Krasnodar.

So conclusion is. I think he is a realistic target in January to strenght the creative from the central midfield area. To help United to easier to open up tight defenders.

And here is a videoclip of him on Youtube. Watch closely how he combine with others players. His vision, smart quick head. Combine with a right pass foot. I am sure United attacking players will love to play with this guy. Olsson do match Rashford, Pogba and Martial football quick skills and movement. My best realistic creative cm recommendation.
A hidden gem in Russian football and league. Skill ful and really good, fast and precise with the ball. I just love the way he is playing football.

His video:

A hidden gem and Football artist...on the pitch

So again. My last recommendation on the public forum. Further and future recommendation only goes to clubs i work and scout for;)

Lynty

Good delivery, I like him.

Headbands make you play better too.

Demyanenko_square_jaw

I was impressed the first game i saw him in against Russia in the Nations League, but he's struggled so far at Krasnodar. Barely got into the first 11 last season and has been inconsistent from what i've watched in this one. You can see he's a skillful player, yet he struggles to get consistently involved as a passing CM or in absence of that at least pop up for decisive moments as an attacking one. Krasnodar are in a transitional stage with various other struggling recent signings and some long term injuries to their best players of previous seasons, so he could easily improve for them, but i don't see how he's an authoritative enough player right now to be of any interest. He's still looking like he hasn't mastered the step up from Swedish league to Russian.

JNicholas

Supports
Arsenal
Ex Arsenal, I remember him from the u21 league.

Kamprad

Don’t know how he has played in Russia but in the national team he has been absolutely fenomenal. He ridiculed the spanish midfield by playing their own style to the degree the spanish players got furious and kicked him down. I’m sure there’s a number of spanish clubs looking to sign him.

Paul_Scholes18

He has been really good for our national side(I am from Sweden). Don't think he is good enough for us even if he would do well in our squad right now. Just one year ago he did play in the swedish league so the progress have been fast.

lysglimt

Scout
He turns 25 in the summer - he is yet to establish himself in Russia. In 15 games for Sweden he is yet to score, and at AIK he only scored 7 goals in about 60 appearances - for Midt-Jylland he scored even less.

Is he a bad player ? Of course not, but he is not the level we should be aiming for. If Olsson was 20-21 I might have thought it was Worth a gamble, but when he is 25 in the summer, there are so many better players out there who even contribute offensively.

IMakeThingsUp

A player recommendation report:

Kristoffer Olsson, 30.06.1995
Club : Krasnodar. Russian league
Best suit positions: CM and RCM
Prefer foot : Right

He is really creative. Have a really good football head and vision. Really good and precise with the ball. Not the most powerful cm player, but sitll he is aggresive and good to tackle. Quick in the first metres. Have really often good trough passes to the forward. With players like Martial, Rashford and quick attacking players up there. Its really good suit to have this kind of players to feed them with those kind of passers.
Sum up. I just love this guy playing football and im sure United fans will love him too. Like i said. His football vision and undestanding of the movement and football is really high.
He was with Wenger and Arsenal from 2011 to 2014. So he was definitive a talent in the youngers years. And has develop to a really good and consistent cm player. He has the composure of a finish cm player. Good and calm with the ball.
So where will he suit best in the United starting line up

In a 4-5-1 formation:

James - Olsson(RCM) - McTom - Pogba (LCM) - Rashford + Martial

And in a 4-2-3-1 formation against parking and tight defenders:

James - Olsson (nr8) - McTom - Rashford + Pobga + Martial

He joined Krasnodar January 2019 for a fee of 4.50 mill £. United will might get him for around 20 mill £. 4 times profit for Krasnodar.

So conclusion is. I think he is a realistic target in January to strenght the creative from the central midfield area. To help United to easier to open up tight defenders.

And here is a videoclip of him on Youtube. Watch closely how he combine with others players. His vision, smart quick head. Combine with a right pass foot. I am sure United attacking players will love to play with this guy. Olsson do match Rashford, Pogba and Martial football quick skills and movement. My best realistic creative cm recommendation.
A hidden gem in Russian football and league. Skill ful and really good, fast and precise with the ball. I just love the way he is playing football.

His video:

A hidden gem and Football artist...on the pitch

So again. My last recommendation on the public forum. Further and future recommendation only goes to clubs i work and scout for;)
Seriously mate, aprils fools is far off. He is nowhere near the right level...

LuckyScout78

Don’t know how he has played in Russia but in the national team he has been absolutely fenomenal. He ridiculed the spanish midfield by playing their own style to the degree the spanish players got furious and kicked him down. I’m sure there’s a number of spanish clubs looking to sign him.
He was up there with the level of Napoli and Spain Fabian. Kristoffer Olsson raised his level up to the spanish level. Yeah i saw the spanish player were a bit aggressive and furious. Both of Olsson and Fabian were playing in central midfield. So yeah an aggressive but fair fight between them. That was the first time i recognized him. He was scouting Fabian. But Olsson impressed me as much as Fabian. Fabian is a younger, hunger and better version of Matic. Why i didnt mention and suggest Fabian, before Olsson. Because i see Fabian as summer next move. Napoli will not let him go in January. So United and other teams who want to buy Fabian. Has more time to observe him.
Back to Olsson. In the offensive creative attacking build up. I am 100 % sure Olsson is better than all United central midfield player. With the exception og Pobga

Olsson like i said is really composure and precise with the ball. Really high football understanding/vision and the best of all. Olsson is aggresive and good to tackle. He has everything i see in a creative cm player.

And for 4-5 in January. Rise the price to maybe 15-20 mill £ when United and top British club make a bid. It is definitive value for money, more than 4 time lesser than Pogba, but pass and ball abilities close up to Pobga level.
Olsson is lighter version of Modric. In the mould of Modric. Just 10 years younger. He is not there yet, but close.
If i am United owner and manager. I will definitive buy him in January. To rise the chance to get top 4. United never know what will happen with Pogba and cant rely too much on Pobga creativeness. Olsson will strength United creative offensive attacking playing, until United get another top quality cm player in next summer transfer window. Important to get top 4 to attract players like Jadon Sancho or on that level. Olsson is a step to aim getting top 4. Then you build more top quality on it. Like Sancho as new RW and Fabian, Bruno Fernandes in the summer. You see how important to have back up option to Pobga. When better teams give United more space to counter, United have succeed. But when against tight defend United has struggle. Beside Pogba United dont have others players to do it.

At K.Olsson price. Realistic to get in January. To strength Uniteds creativeness. Olsson click all the boxes for me. A top creative, hard work and aggressive cm player
And by the way. Krasnodar is not a good team. Have seen them and few times. But with the Swedish nation team it is different. Playing with Forsberg, Ekdal and others. It help his performances. And with skillful player already here in Rashford, Martial and Pobga. I am 100 % Olsson will lift his level up to those 3 players level too. And i am sure K.Olsson is a half/one level of Andreas Perreira. Only Pobga of United cm player can match Olsson football head/vision and skills. And Like i said. United attacking players will love his trough passes.

I will easily pay United 15 - 20 £ mill if he will not make impact and strength United creativeness. Opposite i will only ask for 10 % of the paying price back. Sweden is without Zlatan, but still Sweden are doing well and finish above Norway. This guy beside Quaisson and Forsberg are others reasons. For the price of 15-20 £ + United creative problem without Pobga. This is a no brainer. No others top club will let theirs top quality cm players goes in January. Like Fabian in Napoli. Maybe Bruno Fernandes with Sporting Lisboa. I can write my name most of United supporters will love this guy. 100 % sure.

Last edited:

diarm

What that thing he's doing from the edge of the pitch? Where he kicks it towards the centre at a height that his teammates can attempt to head the ball?

Zlatan Ibrahomovic

Good and fun opening post. I saw this player regularly in the Swedish Allsvenskan and he was the best player by far in the league and broke himself into the notoriously conservative Swedish national team from there. And he has transformed the the Swedish NT completely to be honest, which have been playing without any really press-resistant or composed, technical player since forever.If you're watching the Euros this summer make sure to keep an eye on him.

I see a lot of previous posters shunning a transfer like this because he is not young enough. Well, what our squad needs is more senior players, not another 18-year old. This is a player that is approaching his peak, would bring in qualities that currently are lacking and is available at a very fair price.

LuckyScout78

It always someone who dislike your suggest. Like a masterpiece of a song or art. Still someone dislike it and give it a thumb down on youtube. Like some of Queen greatest song. If you are 100 %. Dont make others move your and change your belief. Someone like and some dont. Come dont to taste and cup of a tea. No need to waste time to discuss it. It will always find and exist someone which will dislike you.

Demyanenko_square_jaw

I don't think it's fair to write his performances in Krasnodar so far off because of not having good enough players around him. Not if you're trying to sell him as already being close to Modric level. If he was that good and consistent it's unlikely Krasnodar midfield would struggled so much this season compared to the last few to get their usual short passing focused game going to the same standard, nor would they have missed Gazinskiy (been injured all season until very recently) tidyness in centre midfield as they have in Europe especially.

It's possible by the end of the season or next he's the best midfielder in the league and looking more like he does for Sweden...i can see the potential for that in him, but it's best not to discount or go too far to excuse current inconsistent/less than great club form just because of a liking for his style. If he's had a less than easy time becoming the main midfielder for Krasnodar during a transitional period, it's fair to question if he is ready yet for a further significant step up in pressure and quality expectations. It might be better for his own career to just see this season out in Krasnodar, get the confidence he can excel at his current level before moving.

Siviz

Supports
Swansea
Definitely not a player for United. Not even remotely close quality wise, and I strongly disagree with the praise given to him for his performances for Sweden. Statistically he's been one of the worst players in Sweden in the Euro qualifiers, and he's played like it too. All people seem to see is that he's flashy on the ball with quick on-the-ball movement and an offensive mindset, yet he severely lacks an end product. I struggle to see him become a leading player in the Russian league, much less a player for United.

Picture Emil Forsberg. Now picture Forsberg without his pace, finishing and ability to find incisive passes in the last third. There, it's Kristoffer Olsson.

The Swede we've been linked with, Dejan Kulusevski, is on the other hand the real deal.

Last edited:

Kamprad

Definitely not a player for United. Not even remotely close quality wise, and I strongly disagree with the praise given to him for his performances for Sweden. Statistically he's been one of the worst players in Sweden in the Euro qualifiers, and he's played like it too. All people seem to see is that he's flashy on the ball with quick on-the-ball movement and an offensive mindset, yet he severely lacks an end product. I struggle to see him become a leading player in the Russian league, much less a player for United.

Picture Emil Forsberg. Now picture Forsberg without his pace, finishing and ability to find incisive passes in the last third. There, it's Kristoffer Olsson.

The Swede we've been linked with, Dejan Kulusevski, is on the other hand the real deal.
Stupid post. His role isn’t to provide end product. Although no one would mind if he did, Did Modric provide end product in the world cup? He has given a defensive Swedish side time to breath and move forward almost on his own. It’s the way he protects the ball and the way he almost every time picks the right pass. His football iq are very high and yours definitely not. He plays the ball forward when he needs to and the side ball when he should. I agree it’s way to early for a United move. He maybe never will be on that level but to talk down his performances in the NT is just stupid.

Siviz

Supports
Swansea
Stupid post. His role isn’t to provide end product. Although no one would mind if he did, Did Modric provide end product in the world cup? He has given a defensive Swedish side time to breath and move forward almost on his own. It’s the way he protects the ball and the way he almost every time picks the right pass. His football iq are very high and yours definitely not. He plays the ball forward when he needs to and the side ball when he should. I agree it’s way to early for a United move. He maybe never will be on that level but to talk down his performances in the NT is just stupid.
We may think of the term "end product" differently. I wasn't primarily referring to goals and assists, but providing to a dangerous offence in general and in the last third in particular. This includes deliveries to the penalty area via passing or crossing, successfully taking on and passing defenders, providing useful runs off the ball etcetera. There might very well be a better term for this, but I can't think of one.

As for Modric in the World Cup he certainly provided end product, including if we're simply talking about goals and assists. Eight players in the entire World Cup had more points than Modric.

Now, as for your comment regarding Olsson's role in the national team I fail to comprehend what you mean by "he almost every time picks the right pass". He usually makes safe, useless short passes. When he tries his hand at more incisive passing, they rarely succeed. It would be interesting to see the completion rate of his forward passing, as I suspect it is beyond subpar. I've tried to find what statistics there are available, and they all point to Olsson being a below average performer in the national team. The same goes for his statistics at Krasnodar in the Russian league. The sad truth is that the only reason Olsson is playing for the national team is that the competition is incredibly mediocre, with very few alternatives available among deep-lying, play-making midfielders. The type of player Olsson is is very useful for Sweden, the problem being that Olsson himself just isn't particularly good (relatively speaking).

All in all, Kristoffer Olsson is simply not good enough for United, and he's incredibly unlikely to ever become so.

Reactions: Sultan

Johan07

His progress has been immense over the last 18 months. He was the best player on the pitch by far when Sweden drew against Spain at home after a late equaliser from Spain. He is not United material though, and would need to continue his progress over one or two years to be, because he did start his progress from a pretty low level to begin with.
He has turned into a really good player though, which not many people thought two or three years ago. He is easily our best central midfielder in the NT, which tbf does not say that much.
He will do very well in a bigger European club than Krasnodar now and he will probably switch clubs this summer, but he will be 25 in June and we should aim higher. No thanks.

Last edited:

Johan07

Olsson has been Swedens nxt best player during the qualications after Lindelof and maybe RBs Forsberg. Anyone that says anything different have never watched him play for the NT. Thats just ignorant. Being Swedens nxt best player and outshining everyone in the terrible central midfield squad we have does not make him United quality though. But agree, that post was just stupid.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I don't think it's fair to write his performances in Krasnodar so far off because of not having good enough players around him. Not if you're trying to sell him as already being close to Modric level. If he was that good and consistent it's unlikely Krasnodar midfield would struggled so much this season compared to the last few to get their usual short passing focused game going to the same standard, nor would they have missed Gazinskiy (been injured all season until very recently) tidyness in centre midfield as they have in Europe especially.

It's possible by the end of the season or next he's the best midfielder in the league and looking more like he does for Sweden...i can see the potential for that in him, but it's best not to discount or go too far to excuse current inconsistent/less than great club form just because of a liking for his style. If he's had a less than easy time becoming the main midfielder for Krasnodar during a transitional period, it's fair to question if he is ready yet for a further significant step up in pressure and quality expectations. It might be better for his own career to just see this season out in Krasnodar, get the confidence he can excel at his current level before moving.
Would you say that he is better than Golovin?

Demyanenko_square_jaw

No, not from what i have watched so far, might change in time. He does seem to be much more sure of what sort of player he wants to be though. I've not watched Monaco other than some brief highlights and goal clips this season (too depressing), but Golovin between his last season at cska, the way he plays for the NT and the first season at Monaco still seemed a player unsure of his best position. He's played all over the place to varying success, mostly a 10 for Russia, but the potential i saw in him was as an 8, though he essentially plays like one anyway for us.

Comparing him to the other midfielders that have gone on to bigger clubs from Russia recently, Paredes looked better too and made much more of an instant impact, albeit you could see he was slow as a sloth and would need a certain midfield setup around him to play well even in russia, which he had at Zenit. I understand he's currently a flop at PSG. Witsel via a detour for the big money in China also looked better, but he was older and more developed.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
No, not from what i have watched so far, might change in time. He does seem to be much more sure of what sort of player he wants to be though. I've not watched Monaco other than some brief highlights and goal clips this season (too depressing), but Golovin between his last season at cska, the way he plays for the NT and the first season at Monaco still seemed a player unsure of his best position. He's played all over the place to varying success, mostly a 10 for Russia, but the potential i saw in him was as an 8, though he essentially plays like one anyway for us.

Comparing him to the other midfielders that have gone on to bigger clubs from Russia recently, Paredes looked better too and made much more of an instant impact, albeit you could see he was slow as a sloth and would need a certain midfield setup around him to play well even in russia, which he had at Zenit. I understand he's currently a flop at PSG. Witsel via a detour for the big money in China also looked better, but he was older and more developed.
Thanks for that. If you are correct then I'm skeptical about Olsson because while Golovin clearly has something like you said he isn't sure of his best position, he has a lot of tools with a good technique, good instincts but he doesn't always play with the correct rhythm, his decision making is also a work in progress. Paredes is I believe a lesser potential to Golovin, an average Ligue 1 player, not bad but not someone that you would purchase if you have big ambitions.

Johan07

Is even Olsson the best Swedish player at Krasnodar? Claesson did pretty damn well until his terrible knee injury this summer. I hope we will have him back in good time before the ECs this summer. And that the rehab has been going well. He is essential to any success we might have this summer.
They play in different positions of course, but Claesson is a darn good player.
Too bad about the injury. Think he would have gone to a bigger club this summer otherwise.

Last edited:

lemmiwink

90’s Italy called. They want their hair-do back. Hard no from me even if I will admit he looks like a talent.

If he could cut his hair and grow a beard I’d be all in.

Demyanenko_square_jaw

Is even Olsson the best Swedish player at Krasnodar? Claesson did pretty damn well until his terrible knee injury this summer. I hope we will have him back in good time before the ECs this summer. And that the rehab has been going well. He is essential to any success we might have this summer.
They play in different positions of course, but Claesson is a darn good player.
Too bad about the injury. Think he would have gone to a bigger club this summer otherwise.
Claesson was arguably their best player last season and one of the best in the league, he's been missed badly. He took about a season to start playing consistently well, so maybe Olsson will have similar trajectory after the winter break.

I think that through the connections with Granqvist being a club legend, Krasnodar have recently tried to make themselves an option for Swedish talents that have been overlooked by the top 5 leagues.

Last edited:

::sonny::

Not United material???
Currently in mid table with Pereira as a regular starter...

Kamprad

We may think of the term "end product" differently. I wasn't primarily referring to goals and assists, but providing to a dangerous offence in general and in the last third in particular. This includes deliveries to the penalty area via passing or crossing, successfully taking on and passing defenders, providing useful runs off the ball etcetera. There might very well be a better term for this, but I can't think of one.

As for Modric in the World Cup he certainly provided end product, including if we're simply talking about goals and assists. Eight players in the entire World Cup had more points than Modric.

Now, as for your comment regarding Olsson's role in the national team I fail to comprehend what you mean by "he almost every time picks the right pass". He usually makes safe, useless short passes. When he tries his hand at more incisive passing, they rarely succeed. It would be interesting to see the completion rate of his forward passing, as I suspect it is beyond subpar. I've tried to find what statistics there are available, and they all point to Olsson being a below average performer in the national team. The same goes for his statistics at Krasnodar in the Russian league. The sad truth is that the only reason Olsson is playing for the national team is that the competition is incredibly mediocre, with very few alternatives available among deep-lying, play-making midfielders. The type of player Olsson is is very useful for Sweden, the problem being that Olsson himself just isn't particularly good (relatively speaking).

All in all, Kristoffer Olsson is simply not good enough for United, and he's incredibly unlikely to ever become so.
Modric scored one long shot and one penalty. He made only one assist that I couldn’t even find. Could be a free kick or corner. You have your head to deep in the statistics. Watch the games instead.

Siviz

Supports
Swansea
Modric scored one long shot and one penalty. He made only one assist that I couldn’t even find. Could be a free kick or corner. You have your head to deep in the statistics. Watch the games instead.
Nickpicking how Modric got points in WC -18 will do incredibly little in arguing the qualities of Kristoffer Olsson. :D Irrelevant. I have seen his games for Sweden (but I do not watch the Russian league). However, statistics provide context, which saying "I think he's good" (or the opposite) alone does not. You believe one thing, I believe another, and I've yet to come across objective measurements (statistics) that does anything but underline my side of the argument. The fact that you seemingly do not even regard statistics as relevant is also noteworthy, and another reason for me to believe my assessment of Olsson is largely accurate.

Kamprad

Nickpicking how Modric got points in WC -18 will do incredibly little in arguing the qualities of Kristoffer Olsson. :D Irrelevant. I have seen his games for Sweden (but I do not watch the Russian league). However, statistics provide context, which saying "I think he's good" (or the opposite) alone does not. You believe one thing, I believe another, and I've yet to come across objective measurements (statistics) that does anything but underline my side of the argument. The fact that you seemingly do not even regard statistics as relevant is also noteworthy, and another reason for me to believe my assessment of Olsson is largely accurate.
Well, you’re the one who brought up Modric points made in WC. It’s like saying Fred doesn’t make enough points. Well, it’s not his job to mainly make points.

I guess we have to agree to disagree. Will be fun to watch him in the Euros this summer. I believe a spanish club will sign him shortly after if he does a good job.

Siviz

Supports
Swansea
Well, you’re the one who brought up Modric points made in WC. It’s like saying Fred doesn’t make enough points. Well, it’s not his job to mainly make points.

I guess we have to agree to disagree. Will be fun to watch him in the Euros this summer. I believe a spanish club will sign him shortly after if he does a good job.
Think you got your memory juggled. You're the one who started talking about Modric and literally asked me to bring up his points at the World Cup, since you misunderstood what I meant. Scroll up. It's all there. And like I said, I wasn't talking about points when I mentioned Olsson doesn't have an end product. I'll quote myself;

In any case; yes. Agree to disagree. I believe we're agreeing that he isn't good enough for United either way, which was my main point of contention given the thread we're in.

Gordon S

Don't think he is good enough for our ambitions.
The star of the show of Swedens NT is the manager Jan Andersson imo. To keep the team competitive and mostly playing decent football on top of it with the players at his disposal is a great achievement. Would not be surprised if he got a decent club gig when he is done with the NT.

Last edited:

LuckyScout78

With McTom out for 2/3 weeks and Pogba not fully fit. Where in Europe can you get a rea good and creative all round cm player for around 15-20 mill £?

Then you have Matic, Fred and Perreira left. So i think United shall go for this guy as early as better. Then another quality cm in Fabian Ruiz or Bruno Fernandes in the summer.

Kristoffer Olsson has everything you ask for a all round cm player. He just won Euro U21 in 2015. 4 years back in time. I recognized he has the high fighting and winning mentality. And this boy is really consistent. Hard work, aggressive and no mood player. Consistent good performance delivery.

Sign this player up Ole. You will regret. Promise. Special from the price of 15-20 mill £. Best of this price tag in Europe right now. I can write my name on this. Bruno Fernandes was rumors on a 50-70 mill £. Same with Fabian Ruiz transfer value now. So for price of 20 mill and the abilities and quality of Olsson. It is a good deal. Olsson is lightweight and easy on the toes. So he might keep on a high confidence level until 33/34. Around 10 years for United. A no brainer.

Look his video closely. His football vision and skills will suit Rashford and Martial football skills and style. And hopefully Sancho later. The boy was in Wenger quick few touches football school. He has what it takes to play prec pass and movement footbal. A CM. He has everything i see in a cm. Composure and precise when he has the ball and aggressive without the ball.

Kristoffer Olsson match Rashford, Martial and Sancho football skills level with the ball, but just as a cm player.

Last edited:

LuckyScout78

I am really missing a really really good natural, creative and skillful all round cm player like Paul Scholes, Fabregas, Toure and Luka Modric. This guy, Kristoffer Olsson. Premier does has Pogba, but he is not so often on the pitch. Then you have De Bruyne, who is more of a right cm in 3 men cm. Not in a 2 cm midfield.

Play this guy beside McTom and punch and guts up with two really good CF or one supporting striker + A clear natural goalscore. Adding with Sancho or two skillful and pacy wingers. Example and ideal Sancho from Dortmund and Chiesa from Fiorentina. You bring United old 90 and 2000.

Sancho - Olsson/Bruno Fernandes - McTom - Chiesa + Martial/Greenwood + Rashford

442. United old. Two pacy and skillful wingers. One creative and skillful cm/8 + a beast of a dcm nr.6. Then two CF upfront like Yorke and Cole. Rooney & Tevez/Berbatov.

So when such a quality and consistent all round player is available for a low price in K.Olsson. And United look so poor against Arsenal and in general. So rely on Pogba. And If Ole and United scouting team don’t find this guy good enough to help United to get top 4, at least in the years to come. Then i really doubt theirs judgement of football players.
Kristoffer Ollsson does match Pogba passing and skills abilities. But not the goalscoring ability. But again. It is more of CF and wingers job to put the goal in the net. He is 24, perfect age and he is strong enough to lift United youngster. You can how he has help Sweden nation without Zlatan, to get a spot in this summer Euro. And match the Spain’s cm football skills and level.

A Modric category and version of player. He is not there yet. On the top level of Modric. But Olsson is close to that top level and he can reach that top level in the future. Right now he is really consistent. Give him few premier league matches. Ti get use to the pace and intensity. I am 100 % sure United fans will love this guy.
He has the skill and pass/assists/trough passes + aggressive/hard working. Factors that peoples will appreciate you on the pitch. Consistent deliver week in and week out. And i am 100 % sure Kristoffer Olsson is ready to do it. Not when Arsene Wenger brought him to Arsenal when he was around 16. Bring back the old natural allround and creative cm/nr.8 a la Scholes, Fabregas and Modric. Olsson ticks all the same box and ability.

Delay Christmas presents to United fans. I can write my name on this. Millions and transfer fee paying back to United if you are not satisfy with him. A quality assurance. Nothing to loose for United.
And in the world of business. If i can pay all the money back to United. Then i only ask for 5-10 % of the price tag for the player. If he is playing regular, helping United to achieve top 4 in his first fully season. But this is only if i own this guy and do the business. Quality assurance.

But i have been following United since 1990 and the reason why i am this forum. And i see United is in trouble abd is so boring to watch, when they don’t have that ideal nr.8 in the starting line. So yeah, i am United fan too. So this is my best cm/nr.8, for this January transfer window. The price about 15-20 £ mill. 4 times more than Krasnodar paid for AIK back in the early days of 2019. Around a year. And a profit of 4 times. They shall be satisfy with it. And i say well done to Krasnodar coach/scout team. To found Olsson good enough to pay AIK 4-5 mill Euro. One of the best deal in 2019. You don’t find others quality of a cm player in Europe for 4-5 mill euro, and special in 2019. A bargain.

And this is Olsson, but i am not starting and posting in another thread. I do see Greenwood is not consistent yet. Beside getting Olsson in January. Bring on Bruno Fernandes, who can play both as a free nr.10 and nr.8 like Olsson. Then it will give you more depth. Example line up like this.

Federico Chiesa/James - Olsson/Fernandes - McTom/Matic/Fred - Chiesa/James + Fernandes/Greenwood -Martial/Rashford

In the end. I will get excite and i enjoyment will rise If i see Kristoffer Olsson in the starting line up for United, beside a really good nr.6 in McTom in the future. A consistent really good service to the attacking players upfront. 442 and United old. I know and 100 % the boy is up for it. Ready and clear as day.

LuckyScout78

If Bruno done. This guy next OleWood.

I don’t want mood player and i want players who will goes infront. To lift the team collective aggressive and intensity like Rashford, McTom and Williams.

Kristoffer Olsson has it. You can trust this guy like Rashford and McTom. A creative and aggressive cm that will give 110%. Characters, winning and top fighting mentality. This guy has both. Top skills and winning/fighting mentality. Same as Federico Chiesa from Fiorentina.

Bruno - hopefully - V = done
Kristoffer Olsson = Swedish Luka Modric. United need this cm general and football head. To guide United attacking youngsters to play as a team in attack. Olsson will dictate the game from cm. With all kind of passes. Trough/assist and short combination passes.

Federico Chiesa

Getting all those 3 will give me excitement back. Before a United match start. It like a music festival. I will come for the line up. My excitement depend on the line up. Bring footie and quick ball players like Olsson and Chiesa too. Excitement time and future ahead. All those 3 can play on the highest level of football, right now. Not world class all of those 3. But they can be really good in few years time. Playing together. As a strong attacking collective.

All of those are mine best recommendation. From a freelance scout. Nothing is better. To watch players who can really play football. Same as music.
I can write my name on this guy. This guy is a football artist. Like Luka Modric and Eric the King. Bring him to Old Trafford.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Are we seriously considering a player from FC Krasnodar? What's next? Anybody Ole liked when we were playing Astana?

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Are we seriously considering a player from FC Krasnodar? What's next? Anybody Ole liked when we were playing Astana?
Do you seriously think LuckyScout78 is a legitimate source?

Seaman

Supports
Barnet
He didnt make it at arsenal due to lack of athleticism and pace. he is a smart player and good on the ball. But off the ball he wont offer much at all

Status
Not open for further replies.