Kristoffer Olsson - An offensive and deep laying creative cm player / joins Anderlecht

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
On to the next one, OP. You win some you lose some.

PoTMS

There will be no laughing at OP when Olsson is winning the Ballon D'Or this time next year.

Siviz

Supports
Swansea
He has had a great game against Croatia this evening
Are you having a laugh, or did you confuse him with Albin Ekdal (who was one of the better players on the pitch and has similar hair)? Olsson was mediocre at best, and (unsurprisingly) the worst player statistically. For Sweden, that is. He did what he does best; make a few fancy turns on the ball and then either hand it over to someone more capable or simply squander possession. Best not mention his defensive "contribution". A liability for the Swedish team who will no doubt look to improve on that position if another option presents itself.

Needless to say, Olsson being linked to United remains a laughable notion best left to LuckyScout78.

Zlatans Knee

Are you having a laugh, or did you confuse him with Albin Ekdal (who was one of the better players on the pitch and has similar hair)? Olsson was mediocre at best, and (unsurprisingly) the worst player statistically. For Sweden, that is. He did what he does best; make a few fancy turns on the ball and then either hand it over to someone more capable or simply squander possession. Best not mention his defensive "contribution". A liability for the Swedish team who will no doubt look to improve on that position if another option presents itself.

Needless to say, Olsson being linked to United remains a laughable notion best left to LuckyScout78.
No, I didn't.

Zoo

Watching him against France he looked slow and weak though fairly neat on the ball. Don't think he'd cut it in one of the top leagues.

dal

There’s so many variables with buying this type of player from overseas, as with any position it’s tough but a deep lying CDM I feel is the hardest to get right in terms of the suitability to the premiership as there’s numerous important Decisions to be made.

It’s a critical position and in a high pressing game probably one of the most important. Every time I’ve watched Fabinho I feel he’s the type of player we miss.

We have a young player on the books who could play this position. I’d like us to sign someone in the ilk of Fabinho if it’s possible from a team Which competes in the champions league or the three top leagues.

Although I recognise this type seems to be a rare breed indeed.

lysglimt

Scout
Football can be strange at times - a fairly small club called FK Haugesund had a played called Sondre Tronstad for several years without me ever really noticing him. At the age of 25 he moved to Holland to Vitesse - and got his chance in the C-team we sent to play Austria - and he looked absolutely out of this world. Best player on the pitch - and looked like an experienced international.

And he was on trial with United at the age of 14 - together with Mats M Dæhlie :)

But I dont think either him or K.Olsson are quite United-material

LuckyScout78

I have and will say it again.
He is value around 3.5 mill on transfermarkt. And you might not find a better creative, dictating and playmaking cm player for that price in football world. Who i have strong belief will strength United cm and team.
Yeah, he might lack the physical. But he is might be quicker and faster.

Against a tight defend. The boy will be the perfect relation to United attacking 4.
Martial, Bruno, Rashford and Greenwood just need a creative nr.8 who can play fast and precise short passes combinations with them. And Olsson has eyes for all kind if short passes. Space where he can deliver those passes. And upfront he has the players who can receive and make something out of it.

Before Olsson. I did and had mentioned Axel Witsel from Dortmund. Same reason to link and combination with United attacking 4. Beside a really good DCM and nr.6

In others words. To dominate, playing on the front foot. And open up a tight defend. If i am United manager. I’m looking for a Axel Witsel, Kristoffer Olsson and this kind of player. The link between defend and attack. A top Paul Scholes.

So if you can find me a new top Scholes or Witsel. And you can bring him to Old Trafford. Then i will delete this thread. Only top level.

And if you can find a cm player. For the price of max 5 mill Euro. Who is better than Olsson. Send and paste his youtube think. Then i will delete this thread too.

Here are others really good that have catch mine eyes. But compare to the price and value.

Example:
Ac Milan - Bennacer - 33 mill euro
Napoli - Fabian Ruiz - 50 mill euro
Wolves - Ruben Neves - 50 mill euro
Arsenal - Dani Ceballos - 32 mill euro
K Olsson - 3.5 mill euro

Then for the ability and quality. You can see the value for money. A lot lower risk for the price of 3.5. But still can strength United creative in cm and XI. In a consistent way. Olsson is on same level of those 4 above him. But he is might a unknown player. So maybe the value so so low. 10 times ore more lower.

So yeah. If you have money you can might go for the more expensive one or still looking at at the perfect and top quality nr.8. So yeah i am still searching.

And as earlier. If West Ham want a really good cm partnership and if Moyes can keep Declan Rice for many years. Then a Rice and Olsson can be really good. A good nr.6 and 8

No more from me about this guy. I let his fate find his next destination.

Mine last words. It’s a pleasure watching him playing for. On a regular and consistent basis. A player, i do enjoying watching him playing football. But minus for him. Krasnodar is not a good team. Neither Sweden. Lacking a Zlatan upfront. Better teammates around him. Then he will shine a little bit more. Better teammates will lift your level.

Spaghetti

Mom's
I have and will say it again.
He is value around 3.5 mill on transfermarkt. And you might not find a better creative, dictating and playmaking cm player for that price in football world. Who i have strong belief will strength United cm and team.
Yeah, he might lack the physical. But he is might be quicker and faster.

Against a tight defend. The boy will be the perfect relation to United attacking 4.
Martial, Bruno, Rashford and Greenwood just need a creative nr.8 who can play fast and precise short passes combinations with them. And Olsson has eyes for all kind if short passes. Space where he can deliver those passes. And upfront he has the players who can receive and make something out of it.

Before Olsson. I did and had mentioned Axel Witsel from Dortmund. Same reason to link and combination with United attacking 4. Beside a really good DCM and nr.6

In others words. To dominate, playing on the front foot. And open up a tight defend. If i am United manager. I’m looking for a Axel Witsel, Kristoffer Olsson and this kind of player. The link between defend and attack. A top Paul Scholes.

So if you can find me a new top Scholes or Witsel. And you can bring him to Old Trafford. Then i will delete this thread. Only top level.

And if you can find a cm player. For the price of max 5 mill Euro. Who is better than Olsson. Send and paste his youtube think. Then i will delete this thread too.

Here are others really good that have catch mine eyes. But compare to the price and value.

Example:
Ac Milan - Bennacer - 33 mill euro
Napoli - Fabian Ruiz - 50 mill euro
Wolves - Ruben Neves - 50 mill euro
Arsenal - Dani Ceballos - 32 mill euro
K Olsson - 3.5 mill euro

Then for the ability and quality. You can see the value for money. A lot lower risk for the price of 3.5. But still can strength United creative in cm and XI. In a consistent way. Olsson is on same level of those 4 above him. But he is might a unknown player. So maybe the value so so low. 10 times ore more lower.

So yeah. If you have money you can might go for the more expensive one or still looking at at the perfect and top quality nr.8. So yeah i am still searching.

And as earlier. If West Ham want a really good cm partnership and if Moyes can keep Declan Rice for many years. Then a Rice and Olsson can be really good. A good nr.6 and 8

No more from me about this guy. I let his fate find his next destination.

Mine last words. It’s a pleasure watching him playing for. On a regular and consistent basis. A player, i do enjoying watching him playing football. But minus for him. Krasnodar is not a good team. Neither Sweden. Lacking a Zlatan upfront. Better teammates around him. Then he will shine a little bit more. Better teammates will lift your level.
Don’t know what you’ve been smoking but I kind of want some.

meamth

Deep Lying Playmaker is a dying position in a title winning team.

Bayern CL winners 2020: No DLP, Thiago Advanced playmaker with Goretzka as Box to box.

Liverpool CL winners 2019: Contrary to popular belief, Fabinho isn't really a DLP, he is more to ball winning midfielder:

I don't really know about this Krisoffer Olson lad, but I'm pretty sure that he is not good enough to be playing for us. What we need is hard battling midfielder, with great defensive qualities to give it to more creative players.

LuckyScout78

Not to bring up this guy again. But I suggest and recommend United and Ole to find a Luka Modric or Paul Scholes at their peak, before United and Ole can talk about league title. If not, relied more on Liverpool and City injury of key players to win the title.

United don’t only need a cm who dictate, control the game. But a nr.8 that can past players with the ball at his feet. Barca had Iniesta and Xavi as LCM and RCM. City had David Silva and De Bruyne. Luka Modric at his peak could pass players easily too, beside his passing skills and football vision. Same as Scholes at his peak and same as Bastian Schweinsteiger. You need the engine, drive, guts and super creative head in one player. In a one nr.8.
Its really frustrating seeing United playing football lately. United don’t play top attacking football as a team. Just close marginal win. By some deflect and rebound from Fulham goalkeeper. No clearly dominate wins.
That’s because United are lacking this nr.8 genius im looking after. So the big hole after Paul Scholes is there to cover. 2021 and United still hasn’t fix it.

Then now. I have two solutions for United to solve it. Two suggestions and recommendations :

Drop Bruno down as a nr.8 and go with 2 CF or VDBeek as Bruno role. Like this:

Greenwood/Diallo - Bruno - McTom/Fred/Pogba - Martial + Greenwood/Beek - Rashford/Cavani

Depend on the strength of opponents teams and midfield. You use a offensive Pogba against teams United shall dominate or a more defensive McTom or Fred against top 6 teams. Together with Bruno as Paul Scholes at his peak. A box to box nr.8

2. Buy Kristoffer Olsson from Krasnodar for around minus/plus 10 mill euro , if Ole and United want ti keep playing Bruno as a nr.10. Because simply include Beek. I don’t see any of United current cm players: Pogba, Matic, McTom, Beek, Fred can dictate from midfield on a high and consistent level, week in and week out. I can promise Kristoffer Olsson can do it. And beside dictating from the deep. Olsson like Modric can pass players easily too.
Watch his video closely.
United attacking 4 will love Kristoffer Olsson in the team. Olsson see and is able to hit those trough passes to the wingers and attackers. Olsson has really good close control, which will helping to open up tight defends.

For a price United will pay for Kristoffer Olsson. I am 100% sure. It is a really low risk buy and i am 100% United will play a lot better attacking football after arriving of Olsson. 100 % sure about that. And the reason why i have always recommended K.Olsson. Because United don’t play really good attacking football really often and consistently. A premier league winning team need it. Just like City and Pool had done last two years.

Believe me. Bruno, Olsson or whoever that guy is. United need that guy and have to be solve. If United are planning the league and biggest trophies. A super creative and genius nr.8. The guy that bind the defend and attack. Without that general. United will still struggle to be serious league title challenging.

Intern solution : Bruno as nr.8

Externt solution : Kristoffer Olsson = light version of Luka Modric or a new top nr.8

There are two way to go. Two solutions to fix and solve it. And that’s are mine purpose with this post. Because i am so tired, bored and frustrating. Watching United playing. Didn’t have a big clear cut chance against Sheffield United and many 0-0 matches. Lately last match. United simply don’t play really good football as a team and Unit.

So this like a open letter. Screaming out for a really really good and consistent nr.8. United and Ole have to find him internally or externally. Mine last posts about solutions how to fix and solve things, for a club like United. Hopefully Ole and United coaching staff see it too and fix/solve it. If not, more of matches where United will struggle to create many big chances....will come and continue. Until it got fixed.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Not to bring up this guy again. But I suggest and recommend United and Ole to find a Luka Modric or Paul Scholes at their peak, before United and Ole can talk about league title. If not, relied more on Liverpool and City injury of key players to win the title.

United don’t only need a cm who dictate, control the game. But a nr.8 that can past players with the ball at his feet. Barca had Iniesta and Xavi as LCM and RCM. City had David Silva and De Bruyne. Luka Modric at his peak could pass players easily too, beside his passing skills and football vision. Same as Scholes at his peak and same as Bastian Schweinsteiger. You need the engine, drive, guts and super creative head in one player. In a one nr.8.
Its really frustrating seeing United playing football lately. United don’t play top attacking football as a team. Just close marginal win. By some deflect and rebound from Fulham goalkeeper. No clearly dominate wins.
That’s because United are lacking this nr.8 genius im looking after. So the big hole after Paul Scholes is there to cover. 2021 and United still hasn’t fix it.

Then now. I have two solutions for United to solve it. Two suggestions and recommendations :

Greenwood/Diallo - Bruno - McTom/Fred/Pogba - Martial + Greenwood/Beek - Rashford/Cavani

Depend on the strength of opponents teams and midfield. You use a offensive Pogba against teams United shall dominate or a more defensive McTom or Fred against top 6 teams. Together with Bruno as Paul Scholes at his peak. A box to box nr.8

2. Buy Kristoffer Olsson from Krasnodar for around minus/plus 10 mill euro , if Ole and United want ti keep playing Bruno as a nr.10. Because simply include Beek. I don’t see any of United current cm players: Pogba, Matic, McTom, Beek, Fred can dictate from midfield on a high and consistent level, week in and week out. I can promise Kristoffer Olsson can do it. And beside dictating from the deep. Olsson like Modric can pass players easily too.
Watch his video closely.
United attacking 4 will love Kristoffer Olsson in the team. Olsson see and is able to hit those trough passes to the wingers and attackers. Olsson has really good close control, which will helping to open up tight defends.

For a price United will pay for Kristoffer Olsson. I am 100% sure. It is a really low risk buy and i am 100% United will play a lot better attacking football after arriving of Olsson. 100 % sure about that. And the reason why i have always recommended K.Olsson. Because United don’t play really good attacking football really often and consistently. A premier league winning team need it. Just like City and Pool had done last two years.

Believe me. Bruno, Olsson or whoever that guy is. United need that guy and have to be solve. If United are planning the league and biggest trophies. A super creative and genius nr.8. The guy that bind the defend and attack. Without that general. United will still struggle to be serious league title challenging.

Externt solution : Kristoffer Olsson = light version of Luka Modric or a new top nr.8

There are two way to go. Two solutions to fix and solve it. And that’s are mine purpose with this post. Because i am so tired, bored and frustrating. Watching United playing. Didn’t have a big clear cut chance against Sheffield United and many 0-0 matches. Lately last match. United simply don’t play really good football as a team and Unit.

So this like a open letter. Screaming out for a really really good and consistent nr.8. United and Ole have to find him internally or externally. Mine last posts about solutions how to fix and solve things, for a club like United. Hopefully Ole and United coaching staff see it too and fix/solve it. If not, more of matches where United will struggle to create many big chances....will come and continue. Until it got fixed.
:lol:

you love this guy!

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot

Watch his video closely.

I really must know if you are Kristoffer Olsson or just his agent :lol:

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Deep Lying Playmaker is a dying position in a title winning team.

Bayern CL winners 2020: No DLP, Thiago Advanced playmaker with Goretzka as Box to box.

Liverpool CL winners 2019: Contrary to popular belief, Fabinho isn't really a DLP, he is more to ball winning midfielder:

I don't really know about this Krisoffer Olson lad, but I'm pretty sure that he is not good enough to be playing for us. What we need is hard battling midfielder, with great defensive qualities to give it to more creative players.
So basically, we need Ander Herrera. :lol:

No Love

Imagine we actually signed him and he went on to perform like a God for us.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Imagine we actually signed him and he went on to perform like a God for us.
Reminds me of when Scholesy (the poster) was going on and on about how we should sign Modric and play him in central midfield. At the time Modric was playing on the wing for Spurs so most people thought it was a ridiculous idea and he got a lot of shit for it, but he was eventually proven right. Of course, from memory that was the only thing he was ever right about. :lol:

Ekeke

Reminds me of when Scholesy (the poster) was going on and on about how we should sign Modric and play him in central midfield. At the time Modric was playing on the wing for Spurs so most people thought it was a ridiculous idea and he got a lot of shit for it, but he was eventually proven right. Of course, from memory that was the only thing he was ever right about. :lol:
Well, he did mention that he could be used as a DM which given Wenger has said he didnt sign him because of his size sounded a bit weird. But I'm pretty sure Scholesy was talking about Modric being a great attacking player in the premier league. He never got more than 4 goals and 4 assists for Spurs so its questionable.

He really came good as a DM in la liga, a less physical league having played next to and learned from Xavi Alonso. When he first went to Madrid they tried to use him as an attacking player and he failed, before he went back to learn to be a DM and with less expectation to break down opponent defences and affect the scoreline he was great.

No Love

That’s it, I’m in. @LuckyScout78 lead us to the promised land, my friend. :drool:

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
:lol: great shout.

OrcaFat

Watch his video closely.

Option 3 = buy Grealish, play him at no. 8.

Walters_19_MuFc

Didn't watch all of the game but he made 13 passes with a pass accuracy of 69.2% - not great reading. However, he did make 1 tackle and 4 interceptions.

Guess it's a hard game to judge him because Spain was so dominant. Will watch him more closely against Slovakia.

LuckyScout78

@LuckyScout78 thoughts on his performance vs Spain?
What do you expect from a 3.5 mill euro market value player?
Which level do you rate 3.5 mill euro mv player?

This boy doesn’t hast a market value at 60 mill euro. Like few out there. Then shouldn’t expectation be lower?
3.5 MV is not a world class and top level of a cm player. So answer yourself. If you had watch the match.

I have gave all his description above. Everything you need to know about him. A natural allround cm player. If Pogba stay and out of United next season. Then this guy might be ok with be a back up option or against parking bus teams. Olsson with Bruno and Sancho will easily open up tight defend.

Sweeden went for 0-0. Parked the bus and the pitch was a bit poor and heave. Not exactly pool table ground. Give Kristoffer Olsson a really short fast grass pitch. Then you will see how quick this boy can play football. The boy is skillful and really creative. Sweden just lack a Zlatan, Lukaku or Haaland upfront. Then they will make it easier for cm playmaker to hit them with passes. Sweden is lacking a clinical goalscorer upfront. In others words. Olsson is just playing for a second best team Sweden. With United teammates. Olsson level will lift up to another level. Special if Sancho come too. Fast, creative and super skillful just suit each others. Don’t underestimate Olsson football skills and creative.

Again. Read his description above and earlier. Nothing new about him. I have written and describe him enough. No more from me. It’s up to Olsson’s fate. Where it will bring him next, after Krasnodar. A club like Rennes. French league and playing beside Camavinga will make an ideal cm duo.

Kristoffer Olsson - Camavinga

A recommendation to Rennes football club.

His MV on transfermarkt.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/kristoffer-olsson/profil/spieler/193592

Ruben Neves - 45 mill euro

Declan Rice - 65 mill euro

Then you expect a 3.5 mill euro cm player to deliver like a 45 and 65 cm player? If he does. On regular basis. Then you see where the exactly Olsson MV is ;)

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
What do you expect from a 3.5 mill euro market value player?
Which level do you rate 3.5 mill euro mv player?

This boy doesn’t hast a market value at 60 mill euro. Like few out there. Then shouldn’t expectation be lower?
3.5 MV is not a world class and top level of a cm player. So answer yourself. If you had watch the match.

I have gave all his description above. Everything you need to know about him. A natural allround cm player. If Pogba stay and out of United next season. Then this guy might be ok with be a back up option or against parking bus teams. Olsson with Bruno and Sancho will easily open up tight defend.

Sweeden went for 0-0. Parked the bus and the pitch was a bit poor and heave. Not exactly pool table ground. Give Kristoffer Olsson a really short fast grass pitch. Then you will see how quick this boy can play football. The boy is skillful and really creative. Sweden just lack a Zlatan, Lukaku or Haaland upfront. Then they will make it easier for cm playmaker to hit them with passes. Sweden is lacking a clinical goalscorer upfront. In others words. Olsson is just playing for a second best team Sweden. With United teammates. Olsson level will lift up to another level. Special if Sancho come too. Fast, creative and super skillful just suit each others. Don’t underestimate Olsson football skills and creative.

Again. Read his description above and earlier. Nothing new about him. I have written and describe him enough. No more from me. It’s up to Olsson’s fate. Where it will bring him next, after Krasnodar. A club like Rennes. French league and playing beside Camavinga will make an ideal cm duo.

Kristoffer Olsson - Camavinga

A recommendation to Rennes football club.

His MV on transfermarkt.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/kristoffer-olsson/profil/spieler/193592

Ruben Neves - 45 mill euro

Declan Rice - 65 mill euro

Then you expect a 3.5 mill euro cm player to deliver like a 45 and 65 cm player? If he does. On regular basis. Then you see where the exactly Olsson MV is ;)
So he’s valued at €3.5m then?

Siviz

Supports
Swansea
Hey Kris, good performance tonight. Enjoy the rest of the tournament.
Haha, the best part is that Olsson himself doesn't even think he's had a very good season. Just today he said to Swedish media that he'd like to play in a bigger league but that he has to perform better first.

Yet LuckyScout79 here thinks he's good enough for United.

Dad? :lol:

Lappen

To be fair to K.O. the whole team was absolutely the worse I have seen sweden play for the last 20 years... feels great to meet Spain two times in the WC qualification in september by the way...

K.O is not good enough for United but I actually like him a lot in the Swedish team (I am not spanish).

Abraxas

There's probably a few 3.5 mill rated players in the championship who also play like 3.5 mill rated players.

Status
Not open for further replies.