Kristoffer Olsson - An offensive and deep laying creative cm player / joins Anderlecht

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Why on Earth is this being flogged? There’s no link.

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
I have no idea if we or somebody else is interested but Kristoffer Olsson is a really good player. .

Positive and a humble character. Top pro. Always 100% committed. His first touch is very good.(to be Scandinavian) Often one or two steps ahead in his mind when he receives the ball, excellent vision and a good passer. Kristoffer is intelligent and honest in his approach. A team player. Often a producer of 7/10 or 8/10 games. He’s not a stand out player but when he‘s not playing you often miss his presence.

There are some question marks regarding his physicality and speed but he‘s doing very well playing with Sweden. It’s hard to predict how he would cope with the PL but he’s doing ok in Russia.

Whoever buys him gets value for money. Last thing. He’s nothing like Lindelof who‘ s soft and insecure when the heat is on. This guy has more power in his mindset.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Do you seriously think LuckyScout78 is a legitimate source?
Sorry, what I meant was - why are we even discussing somebody who plays at a club and league that is nowhere near what we should be considering. Saw a bunch of posts praising him here. Whatever he does in that league is about as relevant as some kids playing nice ball in my neighbourhood

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Sorry, what I meant was - why are we even discussing somebody who plays at a club and league that is nowhere near what we should be considering.
Because LuckyScout bought him on the FootballIndex and stands to make a few quick if he moves here.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Because LuckyScout bought him on the FootballIndex and stands to make a few quick if he moves here.
:D I see. Now I understand. Thanks for the tip.

Zlatan Ibrahomovic

Bruno Fernandes is probably the best we can hope for but it is not enough. We need more players with football in their brain and in their feet. A player like Lingard desperatly needs shipping, while Matic, Mata and Pogba are all as good as gone and also need replacement. Mctominay is out til the end of season. Pereira is not a central midfielder and badly needs competition. One thing is for sure i do not want to be Fred this spring because he's gonna have to play a lot of serious football to save this team from sinking.

Some of the comments in this thread are from people who need a reality check. United is not a top team anymore and cannot challenge for top players. No player from the top 2 tiers wants to make a transfer to United when they can go to functioning teams all around Europe. And we can't fill the whole bench with players like Chong and Gomes who needs a good loan before we can hope that they learn to apply themselves in senior football.

However we badly need a rehaul. The bench needs to be filled with good smart footballers who approach their prime. It doesn't matter that they are "25 too old". United have come so far down the pecking order that we need players who care about winning, that can provide the starting eleven with at least and aura of competition and that are suited to the modern fast paced football - not 19 year olds that might win the Balon'dor in 5 years.

It's a no brainer if these players are central players in their national team, like Olsson is for Sweden.

Siviz

Supports
Swansea
Bruno Fernandes is probably the best we can hope for but it is not enough. We need more players with football in their brain and in their feet. A player like Lingard desperatly needs shipping, while Matic, Mata and Pogba are all as good as gone and also need replacement. Mctominay is out til the end of season. Pereira is not a central midfielder and badly needs competition. One thing is for sure i do not want to be Fred this spring because he's gonna have to play a lot of serious football to save this team from sinking.

Some of the comments in this thread are from people who need a reality check. United is not a top team anymore and cannot challenge for top players. No player from the top 2 tiers wants to make a transfer to United when they can go to functioning teams all around Europe. And we can't fill the whole bench with players like Chong and Gomes who needs a good loan before we can hope that they learn to apply themselves in senior football.

However we badly need a rehaul. The bench needs to be filled with good smart footballers who approach their prime. It doesn't matter that they are "25 too old". United have come so far down the pecking order that we need players who care about winning, that can provide the starting eleven with at least and aura of competition and that are suited to the modern fast paced football - not 19 year olds that might win the Balon'dor in 5 years.

It's a no brainer if these players are central players in their national team, like Olsson is for Sweden.
What exactly is a no brainer here? Olsson to United? That would, indeed, be a brainless decision.

I'm not sure why this thread is even alive (although @ivaldo might be onto something), but Olsson will never consistently play for a club even remotely close to United. He's not even been one of the best players at Krasnodar and the only reason he plays in the Swedish national team is because of a very lacklustre competition - all of his challengers being limited, defensive midfielders aside from 34-year-old Seb Larsson who's being employed as a winger instead. It is by far Sweden's weakest position.

Reactions: Sultan

LuckyScout78

Kristoffer Olsson will join a top 4/6 club in the biggest leagues after Euro 2020. If he hit his max level during the 3 three matches. Then he will catch the attention and eyes of the biggest clubs out there.

From transfer value of 4 mill Euro. Unknown right now. But i m sure the transfer value will rise at least 4/5 times more after Euro 2020 and more competition to get him.

United are so desperate and in need for a cm who can play both as nr8/6. This guy can do it both. Top composure on the ball and hard working. Good for United rest of the season and depth for the next season.

United youngster need a composure, skillful and creative cm behind them. Feed them the ball/passes and lead them. Olsson has play a big part to lead Sweden without Zlatan now. Ready and good enough to lead a sinking United ship. 10/11 days left.

Bruno, Federico Chiesa, Kristoffer Olsson and Jude Bellingham...Then United future will look really bright.

LuckyScout78

This guy will give United so much good depth to cover the creative options from central midfield. Even with Pogba and Bruno out. Playing beside McTom will still make a really good central midfield partnership.

You don’t find a better allround cm player for the price of 20-25 mill £ in today football market. A Luka Modric kind of cm player.

Adding with Sancho and Chiesa. An example without Pogba and Bruno in the worst case.

Sancho - Olsson - McTom - Chiesa + Rashford/Greenwood - Martial/Rashford

His Krasnodar will play against Russia top team Zenit tonite at 19.30 Pm. About 30 minutes.

Strength the depth and options of cm. Kristoffer Olsson is a really good cm and football player. Fast and skillful as Bruno. Adding Sancho and Chiesa then United will have a really strong squad next sesson.

I was 100 % Bruno was the right player to buy last summer. And i am 100 % sure United shall get Kristoffer Olsson. Special for the price of 20-30 £ mill. Consistent, aggressive and hard working player and performances week in and out. United will not regret if United buy Olsson. A hidden gem in football.

Adding Olsson, Sancho and Chiesa. Then United will be completing the quality of the creative and attacking squad depth. Then only strength the defensive left.
Buy Chiesa to play as left winger,then move Rashford back as CF.

Mark Pawelek

1 goal and 2 assists in 18 starts (21 appearances) over 1490 minutes played in a much weaker league. I'd rather we play a promising youth; like Mejbri or even Levitt; someone with a higher ceiling.

van Persie

This guy will give United so much good depth to cover the creative options from central midfield. Even with Pogba and Bruno out. Playing beside McTom will still make a really good central midfield partnership.

You don’t find a better allround cm player for the price of 20-25 mill £ in today football market. A Luka Modric kind of cm player.

Adding with Sancho and Chiesa. An example without Pogba and Bruno in the worst case.

Sancho - Olsson - McTom - Chiesa + Rashford/Greenwood - Martial/Rashford

His Krasnodar will play against Russia top team Zenit tonite at 19.30 Pm. About 30 minutes.

Strength the depth and options of cm. Kristoffer Olsson is a really good cm and football player. Fast and skillful as Bruno. Adding Sancho and Chiesa then United will have a really strong squad next sesson.

I was 100 % Bruno was the right player to buy last summer. And i am 100 % sure United shall get Kristoffer Olsson. Special for the price of 20-30 £ mill. Consistent, aggressive and hard working player and performances week in and out. United will not regret if United buy Olsson. A hidden gem in football.

Adding Olsson, Sancho and Chiesa. Then United will be completing the quality of the creative and attacking squad depth. Then only strength the defensive left.
Buy Chiesa to play as left winger,then move Rashford back as CF.
Are you him or his agent? He's average and have no business in playing for United.

paulscholes18

1 goal and 2 assists in 18 starts (21 appearances) over 1490 minutes played in a much weaker league. I'd rather we play a promising youth; like Mejbri or even Levitt; someone with a higher ceiling.
Jesus, that’s worse than Pereira :lol:

LuckyScout78

Don’t laugh at me when I recommend this guy.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/kristoffer-olsson/profil/spieler/193592

Value 3,5 euro mill there

You don’t find many better players for that price in the world, right now.

He is so composure, calm and good with the ball. One of the player, or might be the fastest player who will make a 180 o turn around. And he is so good with one touch pass. He always knows where he have his teammates.

He was level with Fabian Ruiz and Spain cm midfield.
Level against France cm
And now you say he boss the game.

I am not been able to watch Sweden vs Portugal tonite.

But i believe in my observing and rating. He is Modric type of cm player. Doesn’t score really often. But is the creator behind the build up attack. Underrate kind of player. But just has won Ballon Dor, as a cm player.

Kristoffer Olsson is might not as Modric level. But like Modric. Olsson has really good football vision and head. Precise composure and really good and high football skills. A player pleasure to watch. A hidden gem at Krasnodar.

Everything Thiago, Fabian Ruiz and Bruno can do with the ball. Kristoffer Olsson can do it too. He match elite and top level football skills. Special for cm player.

Sum up. Not a chance I would pick Fred and Matic over Olsson. And for 3.5 mill euro? Olsson is a super natural cm. Born to play cm. Better than both Matic and Fred. United attacking players would love his precise, direct and quick football from the deep. The link between Defend and Attack.

When i first recommend someone. It is because they are a quality player. Doesn’t matter where they are from or value. I know what i am looking after. The boy has it.

Last edited:

Coops73

Don’t laugh at me when I recommend this guy.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/kristoffer-olsson/profil/spieler/193592

Value 3,5 euro mill there

You don’t find many better players for that price in the world, right now.

He is so composure, calm and good with the ball. One of the player, or might be the fastest player who will make a 180 o turn around. And he is so good with one touch pass. He always knows where he have his teammates.

He was level with Fabian Ruiz and Spain cm midfield.
Level against France cm
And now you say he boss the game.

I am not been able to watch Sweden vs Portugal tonite.

But i believe in my observing and rating. He is Modric type of cm player. Doesn’t score really often. But is the creator behind the build up attack. Underrate kind of player. But just has won Ballon Dor, as a cm player.

Kristoffer Olsson is might not as Modric level. But like Modric. Olsson has really good football vision and head. Precise composure and really good and high football skills. A player pleasure to watch. A hidden gem at Krasnodar.
:lol:

Mickson

He has been good tonight. Seems to be a good little player. Not sure he's good enough for United and not really a position we need to strenghten right now?

LuckyScout78

Anderson bossed Gerrard once
He bossed Fabian Ruiz. Not sure Thiago was playing. Bossed Spain cm players.
And Kante and Sissoko didn’t had a chance.

Remember Fabian Ruiz was frustrating and tried to kick Olsson. The 1-1 match back. Lightweight and too quick for Fabian Ruiz. Napoli and Spain level.

Not many on earth make a 180% turnaround quicker than this mr.Olsson.

Again. Value 3.5 mill euro at transfermarkt. A no brainer. De Beek is all over the place. United need depth in cm area. A more composure and deep laying cm player.

Blzbud

Remember Fabian Ruiz was frustrating and tried to kick Olsson. The 1-1 match back. Lightweight and too quick for Fabian Ruiz. Napoli and Spain level.

Again. Value 3.5 mill euro at transfermarkt. A no brainer. De Beek is all over the place. United need depth in cm area. A more composure and deep laying cm player.
Ok, this has got me convinced, you’re his wife aren’t you? Fair play to you madam, I would do evertything I could to get out of Krasnodar too if I was forced to live there.

Zlatans Knee

Can I have some of the stuff that this guy is sniffing?

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

Are you related to him or something?

Ekeke

There seems to be a real fascination with overhyping Swedish players on here. Which begs the question how this place wasnt full of Kulusevski threads in the first third of the season before Juventus bought him. The one genuine quality player and you guys missed him.

There seems to be a real fascination with overhyping Swedish players on here. Which begs the question how this place wasnt full of Kulusevski threads in the first third of the season before Juventus bought him. The one genuine quality player and you guys missed him.
That's how it is in Sweden we got loads of great players in the hoods in Sweden a lot of us born in Sweden but with parents from other countries.
There is racism within Swedish football but the Swedes will never admit too it.
That's why you get that overhype when it comes to real native Swedish football players.

Zlatan is even criticizing the the national managers competence and his team selections.

I really hope we can get to where France and England has come where it doesn't matter where you come from or how you look.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sultan

LuckyScout78

Value 3.5 mill euro at transfermarkt = One of the most underrate player on earth.

Iniesta = football artist
Cantona = football artist
Modric = football artist
Pirlo = Football artist
Kristoffer Olsson = football artist....when foot becomes art = what a player to watch...I stand up and clap for this guy already....you are fecking artist....hat off.

Look at long and trough passes, football vision and the perfect time he release the passes...and when he make run and dribble....my cup of tea player.

And as a United and football fan. I would love to see you support and deliver consistent good passes to United fast and skillful attacking players. The front.

By the way. I am Norwegian citizen. But this guy deserves credit. He is fecking really good football player. A baller, a footie player and a street player like Jadon Sancho. Taking the street free football style....into a big stadium pitch.

Imagine this guy and Sancho in the same team. Plus Martial and Bruno. They will own the ball most of the time.

Five a side team

Olsson - Bruno

Sancho - Martial

Let bring the art of footbal...into the street. Same kids play with together best. Those 4 suit so well together. Super skill and fast, but know when to release the ball. To combinate a wall passing football.

In the end. He is lightweight and cover a lot of area. He runs a lot. 3.5 mill = value for money.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Value 3.5 mill euro at transfermarkt = One of the most underrate player on earth.

Modric = football artist
Pirlo = Football artist
Kristoffer Olsson = football artist....when foot becomes art = what a player to watch...I stand up and clap for this guy already....you are fecking artist....hat off.

Look at long and trough passes, football vision and the perfect time he release the passes...and when he make run and dribble....my cup of tea player.

And as a United and football fan. I would love to see you support and deliver consistent good passes to United fast and skillful attacking players. The front.

By the way. I am Norwegian citizen. But this guy deserves credit. He is fecking really good football player. A baller, a footie player and a street player like Jadon Sancho. Taking the street free football style....into a big stadium pitch.

Imagine this guy and Sancho in the same team. Plus Martial and Bruno. They will own the ball most of the time.

Five a side team

Olsson - Bruno

Sancho - Martial

Let bring the art of footbal...into the street. Same kids play with together best. Those 4 suit so well together. Super skill and fast, but know when to release the ball. To combinate a wall passing football.

In the end. He is lightweight and cover a lot of area. He runs a lot. 3.5 mill = value for money.
:lol:

Henandez14

Supports
World peace
Just watched a 16 minute long video on YouTube. LuckyScout78 may be on to something

RUCK4444

Modric = football artist
Pirlo = Football artist

Five a side team

Olsson - Bruno

Sancho - Martial

This is my favourite post of the year. Thanks for making me smile fella even though you didn’t mean to :D :lol:

No Love

Modric = football artist
Pirlo = Football artist

Five a side team

Olsson - Bruno

Sancho - Martial

You just can’t get enough,
You just can’t get enough!

I’m not even gonna lie, your fascination with this guy amuses me far, far more than it should.

Status
Not open for further replies.