Krul Intentions

Status
Not open for further replies.

JazzG

Resident Arse.
I like Szczesny. He's still very young - I think he'll grow out of the errors and fulfil his prodigious potential.
He keeps on making the same basic keeping errors again and again, long distance shooting he is suspect and has a habit of parrying the ball back into the danger area rather than away from goal. He just hasn't improved since when he first broke into the side. I think he needs to be pushed hard because he might be in the comfort zone. We need a better keeper imo, don't really have that much faith in him any more.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
As has been said, Arsene has much more pressing concerns. Szczesny seems pretty solid to me and should continue to improve.

NinjaFletch

Szczesny is crap, and he's a big headed arrogant tosser to boot. He basically only looks good compared to the dross that preceded him, Krul would be a huge upgrade.

Norwich 1:2 Man Utd (FA Cup 27 June 2020)

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
Bumping a very old thread
The only time I have ever seen Krul play is when he plays against us, and every time he does, he seems to play fantastic. Makes me wonder why he has never been given a chance with a bigger club...

diarm

The only time I have ever seen Krul play is when he plays against us, and every time he does, he seems to play fantastic. Makes me wonder why he has never been given a chance with a bigger club...
If big clubs bought a keeper every time they had a great game against United they wouldn't be big clubs anymore.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Same reason Brad Friedel didn't.

Donald Silverbridge

He always performs against us, He kept saying ''Bullshit'' or something after we scored, You watch Norwich's next game, He'll turn into prime Taibi.

ShinjiNinja26

This fecker turns up every time against us doesn’t he? Has the game of his life against Utd putting in god like performances then the next week he’s shipping 3 or 4 to the likes of Watford or Bournemouth. Unbelievable. :houllier:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I don't know if I just catch him on the right days but my word is he a good keeper, pretty much the only reason Norwich were in the game in ET. Must be how everyone used to feel coming up against De Gea.

Status
Not open for further replies.