Krzysztof Piatek

RyRy11

We shouldn’t be after a striker at all. We have many positions that need to be improved and Rashford who is more than capable of leading the line. We need to stop ditching our young players as soon as they go off form, this is what young player development is, you’re inconsistent when you’re young but with consistent games you can improve.

Do you think we should’ve dropped DDG at the beginning when he was making all those mistakes? If we did we wouldn’t have the best keeper in the world. We need to stick with Rashford he can become world class he has the talent
You do know we can have more than one attacking player right?

Red_toad

You do know we can have more than one attacking player right?
What of the wage structure of the club? Pointless dreaming of certain signings, when we've gotten players already in situ on long term highly paid contracts, that other clubs would struggle to match. Bit like Real are going to find with Bale. We need midfielders as Mata, Herrera and Fellaini have left or are going, and a right back as Valencia is also going.

RyRy11

What of the wage structure of the club? Pointless dreaming of certain signings, when we've gotten players already in situ on long term highly paid contracts, that other clubs would struggle to match. Bit like Real are going to find with Bale. We need midfielders as Mata, Herrera and Fellaini have left or are going, and a right back as Valencia is also going.
We aren’t talking about Messi here? If we took Paitek he’d probably be on less than £200,000 a week. The ideal situation would be to ship Lukaku the other way so it would cancel each other out regardless. We are one of the richest clubs in the world, we can afford to sign 5/6 players this summer

Red_toad

We aren’t talking about Messi here? If we took Paitek he’d probably be on less than £200,000 a week. The ideal situation would be to ship Lukaku the other way so it would cancel each other out regardless. We are one of the richest clubs in the world, we can afford to sign 5/6 players this summer
I'm afraid you're very wrong. We have 2 strikers for 1 position. No way the owners will sanction any futher deals for a striker. Plus as I've already said we'll need to replace Herrera, Mata, Fellaini and Valencia as a priority.

Red&Black

Supports
Milan
Dangle Lukaku in front of them. I'd take a straight swap and Milan probably would too.
no. no we would not.
the absolute objective of our new owners and management is young and "affordable" with huge potential resale value.

thepolice123

Any updates on this lad? I don't follow Serie A but he seems to have faded into obscurity.

Red Star One

Any updates on this lad? I don't follow Serie A but he seems to have faded into obscurity.
Milan scored 4 goals in the first 6 games of Serie A this season, Piątek was two of them (both penalties). Giampaolo seems to have huge issues in getting Milan to produce anything in the final third, their football is dire so far and there hasn't been much improvement since atrocious preseason. Piątek is struggling a lot, he's been out of form since summer and he has to step up to the expectations although there is not that much he can do with no delivery and depressing football of his team. Keeping my fingers crossed for him, perhaps when Milan starts to play a bit better he'll be back in shape.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Ourselves and Newcastle have been linked with him on loan for rest of the season.

Zlatan will be starting in next game or two and Milan also have Leao so guess he'll be pushed down pecking order and potentially available.

Mind you we've signed fecking Danny Drinkwater on loan today so not getting my hopes up at getting someone decent in. :lol:

As an aside I'm surprised Rebic hasn't made an impact at Milan. They're sending him back to Eintract Frankfurt.

Utdstar01

Ourselves and Newcastle have been linked with him on loan for rest of the season.

Zlatan will be starting in next game or two and Milan also have Leao so guess he'll be pushed down pecking order and potentially available.

Mind you we've signed fecking Danny Drinkwater on loan today so not getting my hopes up at getting someone decent in. :lol:

As an aside I'm surprised Rebic hasn't made an impact at Milan. They're sending him back to Eintract Frankfurt.
Think it'd be a no brainer for you now. Struggling for goals even before Wesley's injury. You need a finisher. A loan with a view to buy in the summer could be good but I'd imagine that might be unrealistic.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Milan ruined him as they’ll ruin everyone else. The Italian version of us

Mettaur

Supports
Liverpool
Been awful this season. Milan fans are completely sick of him.
When Milan bought a 38-year-old to replace you, it is clear that you are not playing well. Not to say Ibrahimovic isn't a good player, but the message is pretty clear imo.

JoaquinJoaquin

When Milan bought a 38-year-old to replace you, it is clear that you are not playing well. Not to say Ibrahimovic isn't a good player, but the message is pretty clear imo.
Yup. They also have Rafael Leao waiting in the wings aswell, who is only 21.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Either suffering from second season syndrome or Milan being completely fecking trash. Or both. Anybody watching them on a regular basis knows that when Suso and Calhanoglu, both of whom are shite, are your main creative force, you're simply fecked.

With that being said he has to adapt to being read by the defenders too obviously. Doubt Milan will sell him, not sure about a loan either.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Might be a good loan option as a stop gap, as we need forwards and i don't see us spending big this January?

Nick7

Christ. Drinkwater? Did he even play at Burnley?

I don't rate Rebic to be quite honest. Effective player in a good system at Frankfurt, but no outstanding qualities.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Either suffering from second season syndrome or Milan being completely fecking trash. Or both. Anybody watching them on a regular basis knows that when Suso and Calhanoglu, both of whom are shite, are your main creative force, you're simply fecked.

With that being said he has to adapt to being read by the defenders too obviously. Doubt Milan will sell him, not sure about a loan either.
Milan squad is actually good enough to fight for top4 (not top 4 squad, but can get there with a good string of results). They are having a severe structural problem: they don't seem to have a long-term project and when they do (Gattuso) they give up as soon as results go bad.

Art Vandelay

I'd take a chance on him on loan here. He's lethal when on form and he would convert a lot of those crosses James puts in. Obviously his form is worrying, but on loan I'd take a chance on him.

SoCross

Wasn’t he the bees knees just a season ago? Never watched him play, what sort of striker is he?