Krzysztof Piatek

Jerzol78

Scores again, this time in a national team, against Portugal. And has still 70 mins to score more.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Ronaldo knew that Piątek is already overshadowing him in Serie A so he decided to drop out of this match so he doesn't embarrass him at the NATIONAL LEVEL as well. He was right.

pregra

Supports
FC Barcelona,Argentina
Will he score in each and every game for the rest of his career?

Kostur

海尔的老板
Scored 11th goal in Serie A tonight, 6 goals in Coppa (Genoa are out of it). Quite frankly I thought that if he'd scored like 10 goals in his first season after moving from Cracovia it would've been a good season. To say he's exceeding those expectations is nothing.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Wasn't Belotti banging them in a while ago and then everything has gone a bit quiet for him.
Oh yeeaaah.....was quoted as a potential 100M transfer by some drug-induced journalists. Whatever happened to that guy?

Sauldogba

Never seen him play but from what ive read on this thread hes having a wonderful season.
If you guys had to pick one as an upgrade on lukaku who would you pick,this guy or icardi?

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Never seen him play but from what ive read on this thread hes having a wonderful season.
If you guys had to pick one as an upgrade on lukaku who would you pick,this guy or icardi?
This year's Belotti?

Kostur

海尔的老板
His first goal might be overturned to an OG by Atalanta's defender but he scored again, beautiful technical shot. Got one of their defenders sent off a couple of mins ago.

Goat.

Kostur

海尔的老板
still better than rotting in Madrid would've been. At least he's familiar with the league
Yeah, definitely, Madrid would've been an absolutely mad move, not sure whether it was ever on the cards though.

I feel that Milan is a graveyard for careers though, no idea why but I cannot remember the last player who was supposed to become big, joined them and then indeed fulfilled his potential or made a move upwards. From pluses Milan is close to Genoa, Piątek knows the league and will get better service obviously.

Red Star One

Yeah, definitely, Madrid would've been an absolutely mad move, not sure whether it was ever on the cards though.

I feel that Milan is a graveyard for careers though, no idea why but I cannot remember the last player who was supposed to become big, joined them and then indeed fulfilled his potential or made a move upwards. From pluses Milan is close to Genoa, Piątek knows the league and will get better service obviously.
To be honest - I can't think of a better time for a striker to move to Madrid than now. Benzema being phased out, pretty much no solid competition for the role of 9. I am very careful with getting overexcited about him, but when I try to keep my Polish bias aside I can't really think of a better striker (or one with bigger potential) that would be available for 40m euro or less. Piatek is having a fantastic first season in Genoa and I fully understand why Madrid would be interested in him - not too many good strikers around, we all know that, and Piona was lethal so far, also scoring not too many random goals - i.e. his stats show his game, not luck. I really think he could make it in Real - of course it would be extremely high risk in a very difficult, demanding (and perhaps toxic) environment, but again - I don't think there will be a better time for him to go there than this winter or in summer.
But yes, it looks like he will join Milan and I'm not very excited about that, they play rather dull and very defensive football (without checking - wouldn't be surprised if they had the least goals scored of top8 in Serie A), and that's despite some undeniable quality in attack. Replacing Higuaín will not be easy either, although I understand why he'd prefer to stay in Serie A and proximity of Genoa - AFAIK his Italian is getting better, they really love him in Genoa and he probably enjoys the life there. Perhaps a less risky move than Real. Still can't help but dream about him leading Madrid's line and proving to be Lewy quality :drool::drool::drool:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Moved to Milan for 30m.

Had a meteoric rise, just hope this big move hasn't come too early. Kalinic was much more experienced in Seria A and he couldn't do anything there and the pole will have pressure of being Higuain's replacement.

Skills

Snitch
Surely, he could've got himself a bigger move in the summer?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Guess if you're settled in Italy joining one of the Milan clubs is such a huge move to make. Surely they'll get things right there eventually, the size of the club is too big to just stay 5th or 6th in the league.

Hubal

Amazing how well some Italian commentators pronounce the Ą in his name, wow

Red Star One

All my Italian friends are quite sure that if he indeed has a good spell at Milan we’ll see Piatek in Juve shirt rather soon.

I’m quite hyped for his transfer. Still a bit sceptial if Milan is the best place for him, but surely that’s a step forward and I really hope he’ll have a great time there.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
What a piece of business for Genoa, bough him for €4million last Summer and sold him for €35million after six months.

Milan aren't that amazing but are competing for CL spot and still a huge, huge club. I do not agree that he could have waited until Summer and got a better move, this is exactly the perfect move for him at this point in his career.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Just a reminder that if you weren't on the hype train with me before you cannot hop on it now.

From reddit: "After following piatek's career closely for the last 27 minutes, i'm kinda sad we didnt go for him"

Kostur

海尔的老板
Space for good ol Ish, please? :(
You're welcome, hop on Ishy.

From reddit: "After following piatek's career closely for the last 27 minutes, i'm kinda sad we didnt go for him"
I don't want to sound like a hipster but I've watched him train and jog around before their training sessions day in day out and also during my brief internship at Cracovia before he was famous. :cool:

Honestly though, absolutely love the guy, been veeeeery long time since I've crossed my fingers so hard for.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
You're welcome, hop on Ishy.

I don't want to sound like a hipster but I've watched him train and jog around before their training sessions day in day out and also during my brief internship at Cracovia before he was famous. :cool:
Not even seen him play yet Kostur but I’m all aboard!

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Paqueta and Piatek were 2 very good buys from Milan
Building a youthful team with Donnarumma, Calabria, Romagnoli, Kessie, Suso and Cutrone. Really hope it’s the generation that get Milan back to the big time - much better than soulless clubs like PSG and City.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Building a youthful team with Donnarumma, Calabria, Romagnoli, Kessie, Suso and Cutrone. Really hope it’s the generation that get Milan back to the big time - much better than soulless clubs like PSG and City.
No idea how Suso is still only 25(only recently turned, too). Feels like ages since he was with us.