Krzysztof Piatek

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
So just how good is this kid? Scored 2 great goals tonight. The new lewandowski or just a purple patch?

BlueHaze

Milan did fantastic business signing him. He's an upgrade on Higuain for them and his two goals against Napoli today were great. I can definitely see this guy being wanted by all top clubs across europe in a season or two.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
So just how good is this kid? Scored 2 great goals tonight. The new lewandowski or just a purple patch?
Too early to tell, but so far the signs are he's a great pick up for Milan and could be a great striker if he keeps this up. Milan is gonna have to hold on to him for dear life.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He plays nothing like Lewandowski, what a lazy comparison.
I've personally not watched a full match of his, just some goals. Yes clearly i'm saying Lewandowski because of his nationality, chill.

What does he do that's so different then Mr Expert?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Second goal was very Harry Kane like. Class celebration too.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
This guy looks class. Think Milan got better deal with all the swaps and all that, he looks like a natural goal scorer.

Red Star One

Sign him up, although all my Italian friends claim he's Juve bound and that it was probably agreed with Milan already. What a spectacular performance and goals yesterday, so proud and happy for him.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Destroyed Koulibaly yesterday - on his full debut, too. The guy just keeps on going despite plenty of people even here in Poland still fearing it's a purple patch. He's got laser finish on him.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Gattuso gave the entire team the day off - Piatek turned up to the training grounds anyway.

Kostur

海尔的老板
I'd say that he's like Lewy in that sense that he's a very hard worker and very, very competitive. If I'm to be an armchair pscyhologist, he's got the mentality that will take him far. His technique is very good in that sense that his hold up play and first touch (look at how his touch works in both of the goals against Napoli) are top notch but his dribbling/passing ability is nothing special, albeit he's no Lukaku in that department. He's got great shooting technique as seen, a great header of the ball even though he's no giant, doesn't hide behind the 'adaptation' bullshit (scored for Genoa straight away, scored for Milan straight away even though he doesn't speak Italian yet) and can run and run if needed.

As I've said, I've seen him always be the first on the training at Cracovia, during their 'little matches' (as in 5v5, etc.) he always wanted to score and win, was getting mad at his team mates when they weren't giving it all, and even though he might've looked like a knob from the sidelines you just knew you wanted such a player in your team as a coach. His missus is not one of those plastic dumb WAGs either, iirc she's got a degree in law and definitely not a gold digger type, which imo is often 50% behind a pro footballer's success or lack of thereof.

Genuinely speaking I was afraid that his career would go to shit once he joined Milan (still might obviously) but he's proving me wrong so far and I'm delighted that he is. It's difficult to say where his ceiling is in that sense that he seems to have the attributes to be a top striker, not one that will dribble past 10 players and score a rabona flick goal but one that will more or less be consistent goal scorer who still can score on his own, vide his second goal against Napoli. I'd say that the attribute that he seems to excel in is his shooting technique/scoring goals and the rest of the attributes are not the very top but good enough. Somebody compared his goal to Kane and I'd say that the comparison in itself seems to be pretty apt given that Kane is no sprinter or amazing dribbler himself yet it's just enough to allow him to score goals effortlessly. Kane's a better creator definitely but I see no reason why Piątek couldn't up his game in that department.

Haven't heard any off-pitch problems with him either, no wasting himself, no drugs, don't think he's a smoker, not a party animal either. I'm sure that the coaches must absolutely love him. Prandelli at Genoa said that he's never worked with this type of a striker before, which is quite a compliment (even if it was obviously to up the player) given the list of strikers he's worked with for either the clubs or Italian NT.

AgentP

Sign him up, although all my Italian friends claim he's Juve bound and that it was probably agreed with Milan already. What a spectacular performance and goals yesterday, so proud and happy for him.
What do you mean agreed already? Milan have just paid 30m to get him. You make it sound like it's Chelsea and Vitesse!

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
I'd say that he's like Lewy in that sense that he's a very hard worker and very, very competitive. If I'm to be an armchair pscyhologist, he's got the mentality that will take him far. His technique is very good in that sense that his hold up play and first touch (look at how his touch works in both of the goals against Napoli) are top notch but his dribbling/passing ability is nothing special, albeit he's no Lukaku in that department. He's got great shooting technique as seen, a great header of the ball even though he's no giant, doesn't hide behind the 'adaptation' bullshit (scored for Genoa straight away, scored for Milan straight away even though he doesn't speak Italian yet) and can run and run if needed.

As I've said, I've seen him always be the first on the training at Cracovia, during their 'little matches' (as in 5v5, etc.) he always wanted to score and win, was getting mad at his team mates when they weren't giving it all, and even though he might've looked like a knob from the sidelines you just knew you wanted such a player in your team as a coach. His missus is not one of those plastic dumb WAGs either, iirc she's got a degree in law and definitely not a gold digger type, which imo is often 50% behind a pro footballer's success or lack of thereof.

Genuinely speaking I was afraid that his career would go to shit once he joined Milan (still might obviously) but he's proving me wrong so far and I'm delighted that he is. It's difficult to say where his ceiling is in that sense that he seems to have the attributes to be a top striker, not one that will dribble past 10 players and score a rabona flick goal but one that will more or less be consistent goal scorer who still can score on his own, vide his second goal against Napoli. I'd say that the attribute that he seems to excel in is his shooting technique/scoring goals and the rest of the attributes are not the very top but good enough. Somebody compared his goal to Kane and I'd say that the comparison in itself seems to be pretty apt given that Kane is no sprinter or amazing dribbler himself yet it's just enough to allow him to score goals effortlessly. Kane's a better creator definitely but I see no reason why Piątek couldn't up his game in that department.

Haven't heard any off-pitch problems with him either, no wasting himself, no drugs, don't think he's a smoker, not a party animal either. I'm sure that the coaches must absolutely love him. Prandelli at Genoa said that he's never worked with this type of a striker before, which is quite a compliment (even if it was obviously to up the player) given the list of strikers he's worked with for either the clubs or Italian NT.
The whole thing about his lifestyle and his wife would have been enough to put him on a Man Utd shortlist in the past. Might still be the case.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Given the complete dearth of true top class CFs, you'd hope for us to be in the hunt if he's actually that good.

Skills

Snitch
I feel a lot of clubs have fecked up here by giving Milan a free pass

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Absolute gunman.

Paqueta assist too, BTW.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I prefer El Pistolero Polaco. :devil:
Il pistolero polacco. He plays in Italy, not spain ;)

And yeah, he's going to be great. Already said why in this thread :D

Instincts+physicality+speed of execution. If he gets the ball in the box, there is nothing the defence can do. Only hope he misses

BlueHaze

Instincts+physicality+speed of execution. If he gets the ball in the box, there is nothing the defence can do. Only hope he misses
To be honest if he keeps this up I wouldn't be surprised to see him in Spain soon. If he finishes the season well then maybe even in the summer all top clubs across europe will fancy a bid.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

Sounds like the right replacement for Lukaku

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Bit of a scrappy one, but hey, they all count.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Il Pistolero is now his official nickname

Also, crack

Thiagoal

Exactly the sort of player we should be targeting before they get sold to a bigger club! Was clear and obvious he would step up to be a top player! We'd much rather spend 50 million on junk

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Shoulda pulled the trigger on this one Flo :(

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Milan have some pretty great young talents. I hope they can keep Piatek for a while.

Based Adnan

The guy just has a knack of being in the right position. You can't teach that and once he's got the chance he's bloody deadly. Very good signing.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
The guy just has a knack of being in the right position. You can't teach that and once he's got the chance he's bloody deadly. Very good signing.
You're right, and it's strange. You'd think that it'd be the most simple things to teach, but some players just... Get it. While others perhaps never will.