Krzysztof Piatek

AKDevil

Trying to think of emerging strikers across Europe. He’s clearly one. Who else is there?
I mean ones who all the elite clubs will be sniffing around, so not an Mbappe for example.
I love this guy’s variety of finishes. Reminds me of Fowler, Solskjaer and Hernández. Strikers who always found the right type of finish for the chance they’ve been given.

the_irish123

He's scoring goals with high degrees of difficulty and helps the squad in many ways. He's worth two Icardis, the drama queen poacher.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Trying to think of emerging strikers across Europe. He’s clearly one. Who else is there?
I love this guy’s variety of finishes. Reminds me of Fowler, Solskjaer and Hernández. Strikers who always found the right type of finish for the chance they’ve been given.
Jovic is anotger one. Werner could develop in that direction, too. Not really sure if there are more. Seems like top strikers are quickly becoming a rare asset.

Hubal

Lewandowski hasn't really played much with Piątek yet, apart from the recent Nations League game against Portugal. You gotta remember there's also Milik in our forward department and he seems to have a good bond with Lewy, I have no idea how we're gonna throw Piątek into the mix now but in this form he should be a no-brainer

Apparently the guy just outscored Ibra in his debut season in Serie A with 17 goals :drool: Zlatan got 16, Shevchenko scored 24 and Tevez had 19

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Hope he and Milan will be in the CL next season.

Paolo Di Canio

"we have to realise it's a doggy dog market"
Came to start this thread, 4 goals in 3 starts and very impressive today away at Atalanta. RVPesque first goal

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Lewandowski hasn't really played much with Piątek yet, apart from the recent Nations League game against Portugal. You gotta remember there's also Milik in our forward department and he seems to have a good bond with Lewy, I have no idea how we're gonna throw Piątek into the mix now but in this form he should be a no-brainer

Apparently the guy just outscored Ibra in his debut season in Serie A with 17 goals :drool: Zlatan got 16, Shevchenko scored 24 and Tevez had 19
I'd seriously leave Lewandowski on the bench for a few games. I know it sounds like a bonkers opinion but ultimately he's a finisher and the chance creation between Bayern and Poland is miles apart. Piatek has shown he can score loads for a mediocre team so could be worth seeing how he looks in lone striker role.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I still don’t fully understand how he has gone from Cracovia to a top Serie A striker within less than 12 months.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
How did Milan afford him and Paqueta? Aren't they low on money?

Aloysius's Back 3

I'm a supporter of United but AC Milan has always been my second team in the world.

AC milan have always had my favourite strikers in the world until they went down - eff Higuain etc.

With Piatek i feel like something is coming back to AC Milan that I have been missing with that team since the likes of shevchenko, Crespo, Inzaghi & Ibrahimovic.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Scored again tonight :lol: 25 goals & 1 assist in 26 appearances this season. 1 goal every 84 minutes of play.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
whats so special about the Ozil chant?
I was thinking the same. They should probably change the words, honestly.

"We've got Ozil, Mesut Ozil,
He's sitting up there in the stand!
He was Wengers man, doesn't fit Emery's plan,
But we still pay him a few hundred grand!"

Feck it.

How can a chant even be special if you can't fill your stadium to get people to sing it?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
How good do people think this guy can be? More RVN or Lukaku?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This guy is really riding a wave right now. It's great to see a proper striker in the game. No fancy build up nonsense, just give him the ball and stick it in the net :drool:

That chant is absolute fire also! love the way they incorporate his celebration so it's genuinely personnel, not just a generic chant. Bellissimo.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Scored again over the weekend. 27 goals in 30 appearances this season. Big part why Milan are currently 3rd in Serie A.

Red Star One

Scored again over the weekend. 27 goals in 30 appearances this season. Big part why Milan are currently 3rd in Serie A.
His instinct is really one of a kind. Always knows where to find himself in the box. Fantastic with both feet, really good with his head. Obviously I’m a bit biased (also because he won me a lot of money at the beginning of season when I was betting 50-100e every other week on him being anytime goalscorer :lol:) but I think he’ll have a great career in Italy and won’t be surprised if Juve come knocking this or next summer. Wasn’t sure if Milan will suit him, but he seems to have a great relation with the manager and his teammates, who all praise his character and work ethics. Lovely player, hope to see him doing as good for the national team too.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
I really hope he doesn't go to Juve :D He's doing so well at Milan & seems to have such a good vibe with everyone that I hope he stays there for a while. Maybe in a few years he'll end up in Germany or Spain.