Krzysztof Piatek

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I’d take Rebic on loan instead as there are rumors he wants to end his Milan loan. He has more to his game and he’s a hard worker too.
Rebic has been so shit in Italy that he became a bit of meme.

Bestietom

We do need a striker, but top striker which is why we may wait until the summer. We just have to hope that Fernandes hits the ground running and that Martial and Greenwood get the service from him.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
This move makes sense to me, unlike Bergwijn.

Kane spends a lot of time on the treatment table and Spurs have no backup. That opens the door for Piatek to get game time. Plus of course the Europa league next year, will be plenty of games around Europe for him to get game time. ;)

And League/FA cups and such.

Welbeckham

That seems like an underwhelming move for someone who’s scored 35 in 60 in Italy. Haven’t really seen him play though, so I have no idea how good he actually is.

JustinC00

if that €28m is true and given we need a striker we should be swooping in

mu4c_20le

The concern is that it looks like he failed when making the step up from Genoa to Milan.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Surely bollocks? Why would he join them over us?
They're proper rich now, it's quite an attractive proposition and we probably weren't selling him a starring role with this loan to buy deal. I can see why he'd chose them.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Surely bollocks? Why would he join them over us?
It's not just that, it's that both us and Spurs offered a loan offers whereas Hertha offers definite transfer. Milan likes the second option better, Piątek is well aware that at Spurs his chances would be massively limited once Kane is back. For us he'd simply compete for the spot, at Hertha he's pretty much guaranteed a starting spot given their lack of good strikers.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
It's not just that, it's that both us and Spurs offered a loan offers whereas Hertha offers definite transfer. Milan likes the second option better, Piątek is well aware that at Spurs his chances would be massively limited once Kane is back. For us he'd simply compete for the spot, at Hertha he's pretty much guaranteed a starting spot given their lack of good strikers.
It said ours included a obligation to buy so basically a permanent deal.

Freeney

Supports
Djibouti FC
Talk about a dreadful football player. Good at tap ins sometimes i guess. The days of having a limited striker/forward in your side are long gone ( If you want to be a top team).

TheReligion

Abusive
The fact the PL clubs all agreed a loan was the best option speaks volumes. £28m isn't cheap if you're not convinced.

MrSingh2002

I would've offered him 80k all day, that's not even Ashley Young money.

Loan or permanent he would've been useful as a CF.

OleGunnar20

Shame as I think he'd have done well for us with Bruno behind him and Mason / Rashford either side. He is very limited mind you, no it a player to everybody's tastes.