Kurt Zouma / 180 hours community service + banned from keeping cats for 5 years

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
IMO, I see many people overreacting heavily about this issue.

Yes, the guy kicked and abused his cat and nobody tolerates animal abuse. Due to that he already got fined and was thrashed more than enough in media and by fans.
IMO he has already paid for his crimes. Has he learnt his lesson or not, that's up to him.

But I see some people think that's not enough and I am not sure why.
I wouldn't say he's been particularly thrashed. In a world where you get abused for not being very good at football, getting some boos for kicking cats seem pretty par for the course.

Matst1

Yes, the guy kicked and abused his cat and nobody tolerates animal abuse. Due to that he already got fined and was thrashed more than enough in media and by fans.
IMO he has already paid for his crimes. Has he learnt his lesson or not, that's up to him.

He kicked a cat, if were up to me I’d have him castrated

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent

How exactly he payed for his crimes?
Also some things can be labelled as mistakes but beating the shit of an animal or person is not a mistake. It shows how vile cnut of a person you are.
Never forget and never forgive this kind of stuff

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Was he not already fined 2 weeks wages by the Club and the money donated to charity? Expensive lesson learned, methinks.
Wow, 2 weeks salary for someone who earns millions. Wow, that surely damaged his budget.
Lesson? Damn, so you need to learn to NOT kick an animal? Bloody hell

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
If that cat had had anything about it it’d have squared up to Zouma, said “Oi, mush!” and sparked him out in front of his family and friends to prove a point.
it’s these lazy millennial cats. if it had spent more time necking stellas and starting fights because some nonce looked at them like they’d try to gay them up, it would have dealt with zouma no problem.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Wow, 2 weeks salary for someone who earns millions. Wow, that surely damaged his budget.
Lesson? Damn, so you need to learn to NOT kick an animal? Bloody hell
a great metaphor for life. when you're a hammer, they let you do it. You can do anything. kick the pussy. you can do anything.

TheReligion

Abusive
What did he do wrong there? Pushed the press away?
I don’t think he did anything wrong. It was just a bit of a mess with the umbrellas going everywhere. Was amusing.

I dont wanna say anything wrong but sometimes you just can't help feel a certain way about things. Sometimes everything you do is scrutinised just because of a factor that wasn't in your control.
I don’t get this?

beer&grill

Why do people like you always feel the need to come up with shite like this in this thread. We get it, you have zero empathy, no need to brag about it. Let us, people who care not only for two legged animals get “unnecessarily” outraged in peace.

Charrockero

Supports
Chivas de Guadalajara
Why do people like you always feel the need to come up with shite like this in this thread. We get it, you have zero empathy, no need to brag about it. Let us, people who care not only for two legged animals get “unnecessarily” outraged in peace.
You know no crap bout me dude :lol:
A guy gives a kick to a cat (which is awful and deplorable) and somebody thinks castrating or chopping his hand off is the right and fair solution. Gimme a break :lol:

Brophs

The One and Only
it’s these lazy millennial cats. if it had spent more time necking stellas and starting fights because some nonce looked at them like they’d try to gay them up, it would have dealt with zouma no problem.
I'm annoyed just thinking about it. Which I'm not because why would I be thinking obsessively about gay people?

daba

The man has clear as day evidence of physically and mentally abusing a cat and you think a being docked a couple weeks wages and a few memes is just punishment.

The fact that he continued to play for the rest of the season was a disgrace when he should be given similar treatment to Greenwood IMO.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff

He's been charged with an offence that carries a jail term of up to five years, so it's not too hard to understand why many think that fining a multimillionaire two weeks' wages is an inadequate punishment.

Ludens the Red

The man has clear as day evidence of physically and mentally abusing a cat and you think a being docked a couple weeks wages and a few memes is just punishment.

The fact that he continued to play for the rest of the season was a disgrace when he should be given similar treatment to Greenwood IMO.
Yeah not sure about that…the two crimes carry a different weight to be fair.

padzilla

Hipster
I remember speaking to an expert on domestic abuse who said there are extremely strong links between men who attack animals and those who hit women.

There's something like an 80 per cent chance they will also be violent towards a family member or loved one, it's a massive red flag. Obviously you can only convict the likes of Zouma on what they are charged with but it's more than fair that it raises a massive red flag about him as well.

daba

A crime is a crime, and his crime of animal abuse can carry a sentence of up to 5 years.

Appreciate everyone will have their view on whether abuse of an animal / pet should carry the same weight as another human being, but the fact still stands it’s disgraceful that up until now he’s been allowed to go about his day to day as if nothing has happened.

Fully Fledged

I remember speaking to an expert on domestic abuse who said there are extremely strong links between men who attack animals and those who hit women.

There's something like an 80 per cent chance they will also be violent towards a family member or loved one, it's a massive red flag. Obviously you can only convict the likes of Zouma on what they are charged with but it's more than fair that it raises a massive red flag about him as well.
A lot of serial killers started off abusing animals as well.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
West Ham United defender Kurt Zouma has been ordered to carry out 180 hours of community service after he pleaded guilty to kicking and slapping his cat.

The 27-year-old has also been banned from keeping cats for five years.
He had admitted two offences under the Animal Welfare Act at a hearing at Thames Magistrates' Court in May.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61657176

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
I think that sentence is fine, but I never really got why in these cases they always limit the animal ban to a set amount. Owning a cat isn't some fundamental right that people need, if you're a dick to them just make it a life ban.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
I think that sentence is fine, but I never really got why in these cases they always limit the animal ban to a set amount. Owning a cat isn't some fundamental right that people need, if you're a dick to them just make it a life ban.
Agree 100% percent. He should be banned from owning animals altogether.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

cnut is a captain now. Classy club. Moyes; "He learned a lesson".
Pathetic.
Moyes isn't very good at reading the room. He came out with multiple dumb quotes in press conferences during his short tenure at United.
Moyes is obviously a dog person.
I remember after the incident he said he was an 'animal lover' who owns dogs and horses. I'm convinced if he was a cat owner then he'd have less time for Zouma.

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
cnut is a captain now. Classy club. Moyes; "He learned a lesson".
Pathetic.
Clearly Moyes doesn’t give a shit - if iir he didn’t even drop him at the time of the incident. Personally I’d have taken him round the back of the main stand and teach him the error of his ways with baseball bat. I can’t abide animal abusers.

Spaghetti

Mom's
Clearly Moyes doesn’t give a shit - if iir he didn’t even drop him at the time of the incident. Personally I’d have taken him round the back of the main stand and teach him the error of his ways with baseball bat. I can’t abide animal abusers.
I don’t agree with violence as punishment. Except for against people who abuse animals, so I’m with you on the baseball bat for this cnut.