Kyle Rittenhouse | Now crowdfunding LOLsuits against Whoopi Goldberg, LeBron James, and The Young Turks

jeff_goldblum

The regular mix of devil's advocates, bad faith merchants and genuine nutters in here. If you're a the kind of prick who gets some sort of kick out of looking hard with a gun you take a gun, if you want to shoot someone, you take bullets.

choiboyx012

Carrick>Hargreaves
Could it not also be argued that the guy who went after him with a skateboard had just witnessed him murder someone else and so was using justified force to apprehend or disarm him?
Could it not also be argued that the guy who went after him with a skateboard had just witnessed him murder someone else and so was using justified force to apprehend or disarm him?
If that was his mindset and reasoning i guess it could, but he’d have to survive to tell that side of the story. But still wouldn’t be justified because he was running away and was not actively pointing and shooting anymore.

Superden

Looking at the comments coming from people on both sides america is truly flecked. Wonder how much more carnage will follow...

Stactix

As long as people don't try to cause him serious bodily harm I'm sure they will be fine.
Seems to find himself in violent situations quite often, ganging up on a girl. Don't think she needed medical assistance.

choiboyx012

Carrick>Hargreaves
i don't think I've ever heard of anyone being killed by a log or a blunt object before.
You don’t need to have heard of anyone being killed by a skateboard or any blunt object. What matters is that it CAN cause serious injury or even loss of consciousness. Anyone familiar with firearms knows that if someone attacks you even without a firearm, you have to assume the possibility of the attacker taking your firearm and using it against you after you’re incapacitated.

caid

Surely it’s much more likely that this is the result of a chain of unpredictable events?

America is fecked. There’s been hordes of morons open carrying big guns at flashpoints over the last few years. Thankfully this is a relatively rare event but it seems unlikely that what happened happened because he had uniquely ill intent.

Much more likely a perfect storm of shitty coincidences that caused a bad outcome. Stumbling across mentally ill, aggressive dude at the wrong moment, passerbys who did the opposite of what most people would do, running towards gunfire etc etc

He’s definitely guilty of being a trouble-making twat. He also never should have been let near that gun. What I’m struggling with is the idea he went out that night intent on shooting someone. That seems very unlikely to me.
I think its the result of a chain of predictable events due to America being fecked.
I think a dozen other people could have killed any number of people and or been killed and its probably a minor miracle it didn't escalate into something worse. And they've legitimised it, no laws broken that night.

Sviken

The regular mix of devil's advocates, bad faith merchants and genuine nutters in here. If you're a the kind of prick who gets some sort of kick out of looking hard with a gun you take a gun, if you want to shoot someone, you take bullets.
You take bullets if you want to defend yourself and are willing to do so. There's no point in bringing a gun without bullets. What are you gonna do with it? Throw it at people? The videos prove Kyle was acting in self-defence. That's case closed. I do not understand why so many people want to destroy this kid's life out of some political divide.

ChaddyP

You don’t need to have heard of anyone being killed by a skateboard or any blunt object. What matters is that it CAN cause serious injury or even loss of consciousness. Anyone familiar with firearms knows that if someone attacks you even without a firearm, you have to assume the possibility of the attacker taking your firearm and using it against you after you’re incapacitated.
Definitely agree here.

Stactix

Will be the face of the far right, cnuts set for life for murdering people.
Probably run for president with the state of this America.

In 20 years will look alot more like Gilead.

AllGoodNamesRGone

Supports
Arsenal
You take bullets if you want to defend yourself and are willing to do so. There's no point in bringing a gun without bullets. What are you gonna do with it? Throw it at people? The videos prove Kyle was acting in self-defence. That's case closed. I do not understand why so many people want to destroy this kid's life out of some political divide.
Why is he taking a gun and bullets to defend himself anyway? Why is he even going there? Regardless of the outcome of the trial the most insane thing here seems to be that a 17 year old civilian can patrol the streets with a rifle and this is totally fine. America is so broken.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I think its the result of a chain of predictable events due to America being fecked.
I think a dozen other people could have killed any number of people and or been killed and its probably a minor miracle it didn't escalate into something worse. And they've legitimised it, no laws broken that night.
Yeah, definitely predictable at a macro level. Agreed.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
One of the victims deserved a far worse death than he unfortunately got.

hobbers

Rosenbaum is certainly a strange choice of martyr for BLM activists, considering what a massive racist he was. Before you even get to the serial child rape and wife beating.

Sviken

Why is he taking a gun and bullets to defend himself anyway? Why is he even going there? Regardless of the outcome of the trial the most insane thing here seems to be that a 17 year old civilian can patrol the streets with a rifle and this is totally fine. America is so broken.
Because he is in a highly volatile area with extremely aggressive people? He went there to help his friends, from what I recall. They had stores there. Honestly, this sounds to me like a lot of victim blaming. It's like asking "why was she dressed like that during the night" to a rape victim. FFS, what does it matter at the end of the day when it is clear as day to see he was defending himself? He didn't shoot first or something, he reacted to what other people did to him.

You argue that a 17 years old can patrol the streets with a rifle and that is totally nuts, but at the same time - the whole situation was nuts. What were these rioters even doing burning buildings, stores, stealing and vandalising their way through the streets? It's not like Kyle went out on a stroll to the mall with his gun.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Rosenbaum is certainly a strange choice of martyr for BLM activists, considering what a massive racist he was. Before you even get to the serial child rape and wife beating.
Is Rosenbaum a martyr for BLM activists?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Because he is in a highly volatile area with extremely aggressive people? He went there to help his friends, from what I recall. They had stores there. Honestly, this sounds to me like a lot of victim blaming. It's like asking "why was she dressed like that during the night" to a rape victim. FFS, what does it matter at the end of the day when it is clear as day to see he was defending himself? He didn't shoot first or something, he reacted to what other people did to him.

You argue that a 17 years old can patrol the streets with a rifle and that is totally nuts, but at the same time - the whole situation was nuts. What were these rioters even doing burning buildings, stores, stealing and vandalising their way through the streets? It's not like Kyle went out on a stroll to the mall with his gun.
My word

GiddyUp

Will be the face of the far right, cnuts set for life for murdering people.
Probably run for president with the state of this America.

In 20 years will look alot more like Gilead.
The John Conners of Qanon and he will lead them in a war against the Clintonators who want to refine us in to vegan machine lubricant.

nimic

something nice
Scout

Didn't he literally shoot first?

NotThatSoph

And that's what people like you don't get. That people don't think people should be killed just because they're bad.

Remember those quotes of yours that dumbo pulled up, on how you react to things based on what race the victims are? They showed you in a pretty shit light, you're as far from a "martyr" someone on Redcafe can get. However, I'm not Jeff so if someone shoots you I'd still say they probably shouldn't have done that.

AllGoodNamesRGone

Supports
Arsenal

Comparing what Rittenhouse did to rape victims. Cafe has hit a new low.

NotThatSoph

That's a lie, you should stop that.

Sviken

Honestly I'll stop. Not really in the mood to get into an obviously debate with already chosen sides that none of us are gonna agree on.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
From my perspective I think the prosecution aimed too high. He was never getting done for first degree at his age.

hobbers

What did they say about him?
That he died as a champion of BLM causes, along with Huber.

Mistaking two opportunistic antifa rioters, with horrible criminal histories, for BLM activists.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
And that's what people like you don't get. That people don't think people should be killed just because they're bad.

Remember those quotes of yours that dumbo pulled up, on how you react to things based on what race the victims are? They showed you in a pretty shit light, you're as far from a "martyr" someone on Redcafe can get. However, I'm not Jeff so if someone shoots you I'd still say they probably shouldn't have done that.
Do you just log on the caf every day with the intention of shitting on someone? A brief glance at your post history suggests you use this platform forum like twitter. You log on, find your target and spend a while having a go at them until they stop responding.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Because people are petty and don't care about the law as long as it gets their point across. As I've been saying this kid is a grade A cnut trump supporting nutter. This was self defense though.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
That he died as a champion of BLM causes, along with Huber.

Mistaking two opportunistic antifa rioters, with horrible criminal histories, for BLM activists.
Are you quoting/paraphrasing someone in particular? If so, do you know where I can find it?