Kylian Mbappe | PSG

dinostar77

Implying he faked being injured because of his sister's birthday is ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. It's a shame someone even thought of writing that.
There have been numerous articles about it. Happens every year around his sisters birthday. Go google it.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
There have been numerous articles about it. Happens every year around his sisters birthday. Go google it.
Listen, I don't need articles. Since he joined PSG, he got injured very badly around this date (2 broken ankles, 2 serious injuries), he obviously didn't fake that, he was out for 1 to 4 months each time and it screwed his last world cup.

giorno

Supports
Real Madrid
@carvajal yeah saw that too, love it :lol: you can tell the guy is getting ready to sign for us :drool::drool::drool:

dinostar77

Listen, I don't need articles. Since he joined PSG, he got injured very badly around this date (2 broken ankles, 2 serious injuries), he obviously didn't fake that, he was out for 1 to 4 months each time and it screwed his last world cup.
Ok confirmation bias then.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
See Wenger has come out with the usual ‘ he could have signed for Arsenal’ story.

Mr.Kaya

Pretty quiet against Monaco yesterday, wasnt he? His team ended up loosing 2-0 to them yesterday. Doubt he'll win CL anytime soon with this PSG team.

dinostar77

Transfer Window podcast saying that Messi decision whether to sign for PSG is key to what happens to Mbappe.

Mbappe wants to go to Spain or failing that PL. Where his preference is Liverpool (to work with klopp) but he likes Utd as well. Issue with liverpool is that Salah is best paid player on 200k a week. Mbappe would want double that i.e. 400k a week. Also PSG wouldnt sell for less than €150mil this summer. Liverpool and Utd cant afford that package.

He may just re-sign with PSG or stay for another year and go for a free.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Transfer Window podcast saying that Messi decision whether to sign for PSG is key to what happens to Mbappe.

Mbappe wants to go to Spain or failing that PL. Where his preference is Liverpool (to work with klopp) but he likes Utd as well. Issue with liverpool is that Salah is best paid player on 200k a week. Mbappe would want double that i.e. 400k a week. Also PSG wouldnt sell for less than €150mil this summer. Liverpool and Utd cant afford that package.

Please do not believe that Mbappe would sign a contract that only pays him 400k per week. Maaaaayyyybe if that was net and not gross.

Sayros

PSG won't allow him to stay another year without an extension. They'll have to sell him, and they may have to settle for less than 150m if they can't come to an agreement soon. I think he's going to do a one year extension, let clubs recover from the pandemic, and go for the big move next summer.

giorno

Supports
Real Madrid
There is the delicious irony of the World Cup in Qatar being played in winter, which means the usual threat of "sit out a world cup year and good luck with that" is greatly diminished by the fact Mbappé will have a couple months of football at his new club going into the WC

Qatari ownership screwed by their own world cup :lol: