Kylian Mbappe | PSG

Andersons Dietician

Scary prospect, just the French national team in general. The amount of talent at their disposal right now. I feel gutted because I wanted Dembele when he was at Rennes, Mbappe would have cost a fortune but imagine a front 3 of Martial, Mbappe and Dembele supplied by Pogba.
Griezman is going to have to step up his performance levels.

izec

Neymar is the better player, but i enjoy Mbappe more. He has a unique way of playing, the boy got me out of my seat last year a few times during the CL. Maybe it is because i didnt expect someone so young to be so good, but he has it. When he scored a few goals starting out for Monaco, i thought anyone can do it and wasnt convinced. But since last season i am a believer and he is absolutely world class already. Dont understand how anyone can say somehing else. Phenomenal, i would like to see him play centrally all the time

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Scary prospect, just the French national team in general. The amount of talent at their disposal right now. I feel gutted because I wanted Dembele when he was at Rennes, Mbappe would have cost a fortune but imagine a front 3 of Martial, Mbappe and Dembele supplied by Pogba.
Griezman is going to have to step up his performance levels.
the front five of
Code:
               XXX
         Pogba
                 Lemar
Dembele    Mbappe    Martial
Is crazy talented. They've got their attack locked in for the better part of a decade.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
A front five of
Code:
                   XXX
         Pogba
                       Lemar
Dembele    Mbappe     Martial
Is crazy. They've got their attack locked in for the better part of a decade.
Add Kante behind them and they've got a very solid base too.

Umtiti, Varane and Mendy in defense is excellent. Their only positional concern is RB and their manager who will play Sisokko in crucial matches.

Froggies

In the french Squad ,i think Griezmann is ahead of Martial, and Tolisso(Fc bayern) has momemtum right now , so it's more like :

For a 4-3-3
Sidibe Varane Umtiti Mendy
Tolisso Kante Pogba
Mbappe Griezmann Dembele

OR a 4-2-3-1
Sidibe Varane Umtiti Mendy
Kante Pogba
Mbappe Griezmann Dembele/Lemar
Lacazette

They can be deadly but it requires to become a team

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
The PSG said he was fine last night. Didn't need to go to the hospital

"Kylian Mbappé was diagnosed with a cervical cleft after the blow he received in the match of PSG vs. Lyon You will have two months of recovery."

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Where is that coming from? I saw that he would be okay next week.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Please be okay. Desperate for this kid to never suffer serious injuries

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
He's fine, he might come off the bench on Wednesday, but he should be ready to start next weekend.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Hope he's ok, it looked nasty when he was bleeding badly from the back of his head. Should probably have been brought off then.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Maybe keep out for a couple weeks as a precaution? Get him back before they come to the Bernabeu?

Head injuries like that are serious stuff, and there's not nearly enough awareness of it in football

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Maybe keep out for a couple weeks as a precaution? Get him back before they come to the Bernabeu?

Head injuries like that are serious stuff, and there's not nearly enough awareness of it in football
He consulted a neurologist to check for any brain trauma.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Gets sent off on first game back. Neymar looks weirdly happy about it in the background

He likes to smile when he or a teammate gets sent off. :D

I don't think that makes him happy though.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
That is a terrible tackle with clear intent to harm him. Not sure i like him anymore

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
Gets sent off on first game back. Neymar looks weirdly happy about it in the background
Unlucky but definitely a red for me and I wouldn't agree that Neymar looks happy about it - he often smirks like that at decisions he doesn't agree with

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Unlucky but definitely a red for me and I wouldn't agree that Neymar looks happy about it - he often smirks like that at decisions he doesn't agree with
I agree with this, think it was more bemused than anything.

Re: The tackle. I don’t think it was intended to be dirty, think the idea was for it to be a cynical trip but he end got his timing wrong, took an extra step and ended up stretching so he came down on the player’s rather than flicking it like you normally would.

I think the ref red carded the damage rather than the tackle he saw.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

Re: The tackle. I don’t think it was intended to be dirty, think the idea was for it to be a cynical trip but he end got his timing wrong, took an extra step and ended up stretching so he came down on the player’s rather than flicking it like you normally would.

I think red red carded because he was told by VAR isn't it?

It was clear red but like few said he just miscalculated and took one step extra and ended up catching calf.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace

No, I agree I don't think it was with malicious intent - just unlucky as I mentioned. However, I think it's a good thing when the referee takes into account the damage rather than just what was seen/unseen in real time. In the end, I think most would agree we want the referees to get it right and in this case I think the right thing is certainly red

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
It's still very early to make claims positive or negative on his character in that context. He just doesn't strike me as someone who would do this with ill-intent.