Kylian Mbappe signs new contract at PSG until 2025 | LaLiga will file a complaint

Andrade

Rebuilding Expert
Don't see why it should make any difference. If you think a player is arrogrant, which I'm sure most people agree with here regarding Mbappe, why is skin colour even part of the conversation?
Too involved to explain here if you don't know.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
That player is getting sold soon.

Such a loser dweeb who has so little sack he went to PSG then bottled it and resigned.

Enjoy mediocrity Kylian.

Charles Miller

"He went and did a silly thing" but is not so serious folks. Is a 23 year old player. We shouldn't expect impecable behaviour from famous figures, when majority of us would do equal dumb things at same age.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Not even the worse thing he can do. He will sulk an entire game if he has to and put on a diva like performance. Pochettino had to made him their main man, which got the best out of Mbappe, but affected the team performance. Galtier so far is making neymar their main man, but that will not last long with mbappe back in the squad. I am anticipating an implosion if none of their front three gets injured and ramos get injured as well.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Chanting "puta Mbappe" is the kind of fun banter you can allow yourself when you've won your 14th CL title, Sayros. But I understand these things might be hard to grasp for fans of smaller clubs like PSG.
The small club that kept the player you guys called your King of Madrid when you had Benzema? Okay, cool. At least now Benzema gets to be the king of his own club now.

As far as Mbappe, he shouldn't have played last night. All we know is he received a terrible personal news and chose to play regardless. He had a negative attitude, was very disconnected from the rest of the side, and he's honestly barely played this season so far. But he's never been someone unprofessional, and I got no concerns about his attitude. This is the same kid that got his move to Madrid cancelled and went on to absolutely put the club on his shoulders for the whole season.

Madrid fans will use any excuse to hate on him, because they're bitter little people, but no one is actually concerned one bit in Paris. Kylian's got 5 years of track record to show there's nothing to worry about with him. He will resume being one of the best players in the world soon.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Not even the worse thing he can do. He will sulk an entire game if he has to and put on a diva like performance. Pochettino had to made him their main man, which got the best out of Mbappe, but affected the team performance. Galtier so far is making neymar their main man, but that will not last long with mbappe back in the squad. I am anticipating an implosion if none of their front three gets injured and ramos get injured as well.
Whoa, good to see you are still around here. How are you liking how the team is playing now compared to the horror show Pochettino was putting on? It's nice to see an actual manager imposing a style on a team, no?

Amadaeus

Whoa, good to see you are still around here. How are you liking how the team is playing now compared to the horror show Pochettino was putting on? It's nice to see an actual manager imposing a style on a team, no?
Two games? Pochettino destroyed clemont even more last season. Lest see if psg can go undefeated at home in a season (and walk the league) and to the semi final of the championleague. If they can, then they did as good as poch, but if they do better than that, then you can celebrate. Regardless, you better hope Ramos doesn't get injured and galtier can get past the semi final or else another good coach will be sacked at your circus club.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Two games? Pochettino destroyed clemont even more last season. Lest see if psg can go undefeated at home in a season and to the semi final of the championleague. If they can, then they did as good as poch, but if they do better than that, then you can celebrate. Regardless, you better hope Ramos doesn't get injured.
I hope no one gets injured of course, but you can see even in the pre-season there is far more team cohesion, the players seem to know where they're supposed to go. Messi and Neymar get themselves in far more dangerous positions than they used to. It could all fall apart, but so far this is a much better looking team on offense than last year, but the defense is still definitely suspect. I don't care about going undefeated at home, I care about winning all domestic trophies, which Poch failed to do.

I don't think any of PSG fans is going to remember being undefeated at home, but they remember getting knocked out of the French cup in the round of 16 by Nice with Pochettino, so I'd like to see Galtier resuming dominance in all titles available in France before even thinking about semi-finals in the CL.

Amadaeus

I hope no one gets injured of course, but you can see even in the pre-season there is far more team cohesion, the players seem to know where they're supposed to go. Messi and Neymar get themselves in far more dangerous positions than they used to. It could all fall apart, but so far this is a much better looking team on offense than last year, but the defense is still definitely suspect.
Galtier is a good coach, so I m not surprised by that cohesion, even though we saw that multiple times under their last manager. As stated, it is only two games in the season. The circus hasn't started yet and I m sure it will eventually. One injury to Ramos and your defense is back to what Pochettino had to deal with most of his tenure there. Galtier can get away with mnm in ligue 1, but when champion league knockout stage begins I hope you will remember this post :). However, luck has a lot to do with it. Galtier can be lucky and have a fully fit squad and no player making errors. So, things are still to be determined. What I do know is that Galtier has a fully fit team now with all their key players fit and motivated under a new coach and structure. This feature can definitely change in an instant especially if Ramos or even Marquinhos get injured. I feel that an injury to one of mnm won't be that bad because their attack will be at least more balanced.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Galtier is a good coach, so I m not surprised by that cohesion, even though we saw that multiple times under their last manager. As stated, it is only two games in the season. The circus hasn't started yet and I m sure it will eventually. One injury to Ramos and your defense is back to what Pochettino had to deal with most of his tenure there. Galtier can get away with mnm in ligue 1, but when champion league knockout stage begins I hope you will remember this post :). However, luck has a lot to do with it. Galtier can be lucky and have a fully fit squad and no player making errors. So, things are still to be determined. What I do know is that Galtier has a fully fit team now with all their key players fit and motivated under a new coach and structure. This feature can definitely change in an instant especially if Ramos or even Marquinhos get injured. I feel that an injury to one of mnm won't be that bad because their attack will be at least more balanced.
They are still looking to bring in another CB, so your concern is shared by the leadership there as well. It doesn't look like Skriniar is going to happen, but we should see another body to back up the defense before the end of the window.

Amadaeus

They are still looking to bring in another CB, so your concern is shared by the leadership there as well. It doesn't look like Skriniar is going to happen, but we should see another body to back up the defense before the end of the window.
And that is what a good DoF does if they do get another cb. Galtier is lucky that he came in at the right time. Their recruitment has been good this window as well. Not going for the divas like pogba and actually getting some good technical players and hard workers. Getting Campos was one of the best decisions psg made in awhile after looking at their recruitment this summer. However, as stated things can change easily with one injury to a key player (I don't believe Pochettino lost a game with Ramos fit. So it just shows how important he is as Ramos was injured most of his time under Pochettino) and with time (player loose motivation and attitude problem like we saw with mbappe last game are not handled).

Last edited:

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Yeah right. They didn't need him against Barcelona, or Bayern, or Real Madrid.

You're making a fool of yourself mate.
Mate PSG bottle it every knock out game. Mbappe downs tools.

Look, you seem in love with him but I'm not, I don't think he is as good as the hype (that he's the best player in the world level).

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline

Look, you seem in love with him but I'm not, I don't think he is as good as the hype (that he's the best player in the world level).
This hype you're describing, you're the one who's imagined it tbh.

His record in the KO rounds is fairly good tbh. His record overall is very impressive.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
"That he is the best player in the world level"
To me he pretty much is, it's really between him and Benzema anyways for this past season as an individual player, with Benzema undoubtedly being the Ballon d'Or this year.
You can't name me 3 players better than Mbappe in world football, players that I would take over him currently, hype or no hype, then the numbers back it up, and so does the eye test. You're always going to have contrarians and haters out there (and far more now with Madrid still crying about a player that was never theirs), but there's zero reason to pay them any mind or try arguing with them. Not that I can't see the appeal in ridiculing silly opinions.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
To me he pretty much is, it's really between him and Benzema anyways for this past season as an individual player, with Benzema undoubtedly being the Ballon d'Or this year.
You can't name me 3 players better than Mbappe in world football, players that I would take over him currently, hype or no hype, then the numbers back it up, and so does the eye test. You're always going to have contrarians and haters out there (and far more now with Madrid still crying about a player that was never theirs), but there's zero reason to pay them any mind or try arguing with them. Not that I can't see the appeal in ridiculing silly opinions.
Benzema
Lewandowski
Salah
Haaland

There's 4

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
"He went and did a silly thing" but is not so serious folks. Is a 23 year old player. We shouldn't expect impecable behaviour from famous figures, when majority of us would do equal dumb things at same age.
It's pretty funny after some people on this thread described him as an incredibly thoughtful, measured, wise-beyond-his years man.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Benzema
Lewandowski
Salah
Haaland

There's 4
Only Benzema on that list is comfortably better than mbappe on that list. Mbappe is definitely better than Haaland and I'd say it's negligible between him, Salah and lewandowski.