Kylian Mbappe signs new contract at PSG until 2025 | LaLiga will file a complaint

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
La Liga are an embarrassment.
Would like to know the details of the contract.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Financial doping at its finest and Oil money wins again.

It's the way PSG and City do things and without punishment why wouldn't they.

UncleBob

The reaction from La Liga, funny as it is, underlines how pissed off Real Madrid are with this.

Easy decision, given the amounts he’s no doubt getting from PSG. Football is completely fecked.

marktan

Can't help but laugh at Madrid and La Liga. It was all dandy when you were buying the PL's best players for £80m a pop to build a super team, but now that other clubs have come along that can offer more it's all unfair?

I dislike the oil clubs as much as the next person but in Real's case it's richly deserved.

DevilRed

I just love this drama between these two shitc**t clubs :lol:

If only they could get barcelona back involved somehow.

TsuWave

Great decision. The sooner we move away from "historical clubs" being able to hoard and feel entitled to the best talents the better.

Mbappe secured his financial future and will be fighting to bring a CL to his local club. Again, great decision.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Hopefully the UE commission look into Tebas a little bit more, there is no way that his constant tears aren't well financed.

Varun

Staff
Zero sympathy for Real but clubs offering such contracts is a farce given their source of funds

OK_computer

Supports
Real Madrid
As a Real Madrid fan I'm totally fine with him staying at PSG. Yes, he is an amazing player and to be honest we are in quite a mess now with no world class attackers available, but the way he conducted himself speaks volumes of his character.

UncleBob

Can't help but laugh at Madrid and La Liga. It was all dandy when you were buying the PL's best players for £80m a pop to build a super team, but now that other clubs have come along that can offer more it's all unfair?

I dislike the oil clubs as much as the next person but in Real's case it's richly deserved.
Christ.

Cloud7

Real Madrid and La Liga are an absolute embarrassment. It was all well and good when they were signing players for world record fees multiple times and paying higher wages than anyone else but now that someone else is doing what they used to do they can’t take it. Spoilt children.