Kylian Mbappe | Signs new PSG contract until 2025, La Liga says they intend to file a complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidmichael

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1479580/Manchester-United-transfer-news-PSG-Kylian-Mbappe

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-utd-kylian-mbappe-transfer-24800514

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/transfer-news/kylian-mbappe-man-utd-transfer-24800437

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...mmer-including-Erling-Haaland-Harry-Kane.html

Lots out media picking up the story, I don’t see Mbappe picking anyone over Real and Real have pretty much made it public knowledge that he’s their number one priority.

I think it’s much more likely we get Haaland with Kane to City and Mbappe to Real but I’d be happy with either of Mbappe or Haaland.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
  • Express
  • Mirror
  • Daily star
  • Daily mail

What a collection of sources you've got there.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Forget the sources, I've maintained for a while we should be doing our due diligence on him when looking for a new striker.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I’d rather have Haaland. Mbappe is nailed on to Madrid anyway.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Not happening. He might also just be another attacker at his best coming in from wide - IMO, not really the CF we need. But he’s obviously quality and could be available on a free :nervous:

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I’d be happy with either of Mbappe or Haaland.
Very frugal.

It's pretty clear he wants to be the main man at Real Madrid, and who can blame him. But for what it's worth, I'd much rather him than Haaland.

choccy77

Everyone knows Mbappe and Haaland and Pogba are all signing for Man Utd.

Fooza

Can he do it on a cold night at Stoke?

Don't want...

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Literally 0% chance this happens. Glad all the posters here are sensible enough to realise that, Liverpool fans seem to think they actually have a chance :lol:.

lysglimt

Scout
Very frugal.

It's pretty clear he wants to be the main man at Real Madrid, and who can blame him. But for what it's worth, I'd much rather him than Haaland.
I think Haaland would suit us better than Mbappe. We lack that physical presence in the box that Haaland can offer - but either would be fine with me :)

Rojow

Mbappé will go to Madrid only. Anything else is pure clickbait.

King Eric 7

Everyone knows Mbappe and Haaland and Pogba are all signing for Man Utd.
That's the dream scenario. The reality one: contract extensions for Mata, Lingard and Fred. At least the dream scenario is financially viable I guess :D

El Zoido

Christ the cope in this thread. Anyone who would rather have Haaland is off their rocker. I know it’s cool to hate Mbappe recently but he’s literally the best young player in the world
I’d rather have Haaland, Mbappe is great hit for me he doesn’t stand above the other elite talents in the game. We need a top goal scoring CF more than we need Mbappe.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I mean if there's any chance in hell he'd go somewhere else than Madrid, then everybody should be on the case. He's an intelligent guy, unless Real Madrid has a proper plan in place to guarantee him success, I don't see why he would commit to going there. He's been around for a while now but he's still only 22, he's got time to go to Madrid later when things are more settled in Spain.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
If he doesn't go to Madrid he will stay in Paris, nothing about him suggests he would even entertain the notion of playing in a competitive league.
Yeah, absolutely nothing competitive about a guy like Mbappe. :lol:

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
If he does not come this year it will be a comedown. Despite having so much money and without going into account matters, I thought they would sell him not to lose 130/150 million.
Will he be a year playing seriously with a contract until June? and what happens if he breaks his ankle or the cruciate?
If he stays, he may renew for a couple of years

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
If he doesn't go to Madrid he will stay in Paris, nothing about him suggests he would even entertain the notion of playing in a competitive league.
I'm wondering if you guys sometimes take off your shirt in front of the mirrors, flexing your biceps and saying "oh we're so competitve, no-one else is competitve, we have the most competitve league, the rest of europe sucks, they should bow to our competitveness"

Always good to remind the teams Mbappé scored against in the CL at age 22, just to see how weak he gets against real competition :
Manchester City
Dortmund
Bayern Munich
Juventus
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Liverpool
Manchester United

Eli Zee

Let's get the French connection for pogba and varane.. and martial

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
If he does not come this year it will be a comedown. Despite having so much money and without going into account matters, I thought they would sell him not to lose 130/150 million.
Will he be a year playing seriously with a contract until June? and what happens if he breaks his ankle or the cruciate?
If he stays, he may renew for a couple of years
But what sense would it make for Madrid to spend that kind of money for a player that everybody seems to assume is going there next summer for free? PSG doesn't need the money, and with Mbappe their chance of winning the CL this season is up there, to them it's worth more to them than than the money they'd get from Mbappe (and I'm not sure Madrid can or even would want to spend 100+ million right now). Also, Madrid and PSG have always had a good relationship (unlike with Barcelona), so if PSG doesn't want to sell as they've stated multiple times, then no way is Mbappe going to Madrid this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.