Kylian Mbappe | PSG

MalcolmTucker

He's top quality, always dangerous and speeds up play so well with his pace and quick passing.

tonnas

He is a GREAT player, if one day he decides to leave we should do all we can to sign him

slir32

Can't believe he is that good as such a young age. What a special player i would have him in my team over Neymar any day.

ForeverRed1

He really needs to be in a better league to truely cement a spot in the elite. That goes for Neymar: Go somewhere and be the spearhead of dominance, like Ronaldo did at real, like messi at Barca.

Take neymar or Mbappé, even both, out of PSG and they will still tear up that league, and that’s the problem.

Leave and show people why you are one of the best.

stepic

£160m for him was it? bargain really for the impending best player in the world.

if we had him we'd probably be favourites for the PL. i'd offer £250m right now and see if PSG budge. use up next year's transfer budget too.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I would love to have Mbappe at Man Utd. Brilliant, brilliant player who will only improve with age as maturity makes his decision making and judgement even better than it already is.

Neymar is a more technically gifted player but I would take Mbappe over anyone in their team.

izec

Needs to score that goal where he miss controlled the ball and the game would be over. Young and needs to learn from it, but yesterday wasnt a good day, even if he showed glimpses. But credit to us, we kept him in check for most of the game. If we are honest, he was the only one to worry about once Bailly went off. With Cavani and Neymar, more space would be there for him to exploit, but he didnt really take the few chances he had yesterday nonetheless.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
He really needs to be in a better league to truely cement a spot in the elite. That goes for Neymar: Go somewhere and be the spearhead of dominance, like Ronaldo did at real, like messi at Barca.

Take neymar or Mbappé, even both, out of PSG and they will still tear up that league, and that’s the problem.

Leave and show people why you are one of the best.
No they don't.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Stay in your comfort zone or challenge yourself in a tougher league. The choice is yours Mbappe.

tomaldinho1

No they don't.
They definitely do

I'd say Neymar's reputation has diminished a bit since he left Barca - I don't watch much of Ligue 1 whereas I do always tune in for El Clasico, or Copa del Rey finals and big La Liga games because of the quality on show. La Liga isn't the most competitive league but you have 2 huge clubs and then some excellent others who regularly take points of the top guys like Atleti or Seville. He's simply not involved in big games anymore (last night's last 16 game is their biggest of the season).

If you ask any Man Utd fan if they could pick one PSG player, I'd bet most would say Mbappe and some might even say someone like Veratti over the world's most expensive player.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
The game yesterday summed him up perfectly. His pace combined with his movement is amazing. Love how he feints runs and explodes once he's playing one twos.

But you also saw his technical flaws. He stumbled when he was practically through on open goal and lost the ball twice in very promising positions through bad close control. His one on ones also looked a little bit uninspired. The body feints were predticable and he relied too much on pace.

Amazing player but not the level of talent he gets compared to IMO. Would still be a starter at every club out there at the age of 20.

Matt007a

Neymar is still their best player for me, but his reputation is definitely damaged by the fact he's playing in France. History will remember him as a hugely talented player who went to PSG for the money. Maybe he didn't like living in Messi's shadow at Barca, but playing in La Liga as Barca's 2nd best player, winning the league and still being in the CL is a greater achievement than being the talisman for PSG.

Mbappe is young and can still forge a great career with the truly elite clubs of Europe. Usually a player of that age would be able to learn a lot from all the game time and exposure, but such is Mbappe's rapid development that he is already playing against inferior players every week.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
If you’re talking performance level yes, but I meant just the overall feel in terms of quality - he was a level above IMO and that was on a relatively bad day for him.
Well he is better Di Maria. And United had 30% or less of the ball so it would be madness for him to be less impressive than our attackers (some of whom were second choice). Neymar and Cavani didn't play.

Revan

Assumptionman
Kid should just come to United if he wants to win the champions league :drool:
Seriously though hes already one of the top 3 in the world IMO. Poor game but it happens.
Was it even a poor game though? Assist at the beginning, then a masterful assist for Di Maria's disallowed goal, and then it took heroic efforts from De Gea and Smalling to stop him (and it ended with Di Maria hitting the post).

Not the greatest game, but hardly poor.

Br1_ovi

Supports
F.C. Barcelona
They definitely do

I'd say Neymar's reputation has diminished a bit since he left Barca - I don't watch much of Ligue 1 whereas I do always tune in for El Clasico, or Copa del Rey finals and big La Liga games because of the quality on show. La Liga isn't the most competitive league but you have 2 huge clubs and then some excellent others who regularly take points of the top guys like Atleti or Seville. He's simply not involved in big games anymore (last night's last 16 game is their biggest of the season).
In the last years we have 3 huge clubs (well, teams). Atletico can win the league as R.Madrid & Barça with Simeone. And even the Champions League, they were so close two times in recent years and this year maybe they win it.

Italy only has Juve as a top team, Germany only Bayern, France only PSG (loser menatality iin CL) and the Premier only City (which has done NOTHING in Europe.) and Liverpool.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Was it even a poor game though? Assist at the beginning, then a masterful assist for Di Maria's disallowed goal, and then it took heroic efforts from De Gea and Smalling to stop him (and it ended with Di Maria hitting the post).

Not the greatest game, but hardly poor.
He is judged by world class standards and in that context it was a poor game, he botched a couple of big opportunities and these players aren't supposed to do that.

barros

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Where liberty dwells, there is my country
I saw him struggling to control a through ball at least twice which would put him in a great position to score, he has a lot of pace and beats his defender with his pace but if the defender keeps up next to him he didn't do that good. (I forgot who's the United player who forced him to lose the ball)

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Crap!
Shaw was excellent
Verrati for PSG was superb
Verratti was better in the first leg but agreed he is in that bracket.

Shaw was brilliant but are we seriously saying he’s in respect to his position Mbappe level?

Revan

Assumptionman
I saw him struggling to control a through ball at least twice which would put him in a great position to score, he has a lot of pace and beats his defender with his pace but if the defender keeps up next to him he didn't do that good. (I forgot who's the United player who forced him to lose the ball)
Mike stopped him several times last night.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Verratti was better in the first leg but agreed he is in that bracket.

Shaw was brilliant but are we seriously saying he’s in respect to his position Mbappe level?
We were talking about last night?

He's not as good as Mbappe but last night Mbappe was off his game a bit while Shaw and Verratti were better

BalanceUnAutreJoint

Nobody in France thinks he even had a decent game, he's getting killed by PSG fans on social media.

Can't believe he is that good as such a young age. What a special player i would have him in my team over Neymar any day.
Neymar is a much better player, if he had been playing yesterday and Mbappe had been in the stands we wouldn't have gone through

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
In the last years we have 3 huge clubs (well, teams). Atletico can win the league as R.Madrid & Barça with Simeone. And even the Champions League, they were so close two times in recent years and this year maybe they win it.

Italy only has Juve as a top team, Germany only Bayern, France only PSG (loser menatality iin CL) and the Premier only City (which has done NOTHING in Europe.) and Liverpool.
I can't recommend alcohol so early in the day.

BulgarianDevil91

One of the few players, outside our own, I genuinely like. The kid is pure class, nothing in his game suggests he's only 20. Would love to see him in our colours, a man can dream.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Assist, plus heroic efforts from both De Gea and Smalling to deny him a goal. While having a bad game by his standards.

Awful and shite is very harsh.
No one remembers the assist because the rest of his game was so bad.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

Easy to make these shit videos for any player :D

Classical Mechanic

The Premier League has had three different winners in the past three seasons and four different winners in the past six seasons.

cyberman

Mbappe has had an ordinary CL campaign this year. It happens but he's been nothing special.