Kylian Mbappe | PSG

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Move confirmed. I still think Madrid are a better team in Europe.

One year loan deal with obligation to buy.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Move confirmed. I still think Madrid are a better team in Europe.
As things stand, PSG are nothing but a big old bag chock full of potential with everything left to prove.

Madrid are the well oiled team of veterans who have done it already and will believe they can do it again.

NYAS

I can see him starting from an attacking wide left position, with Neymar roaming behind Cavani and the whole of the right wing being left to be dominated by Dani Alves who will be covered by Marquinhos if need be...

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
"It is with great joy and pride that I join the Paris Saint-Germain ," Kylian Mbappé reacted after signing his contract . For any young person from the Paris region, it is often a dream to wear the red and blue jersey and to taste the unique atmosphere of the Parc des Princes. I was seduced by the project of the club, it is one of the most ambitious in Europe. Along with my new teammates, I intend to continue my progression today while helping the team to achieve the very big objectives it has set itself. "

"It is with great emotion and satisfaction that I welcome Kylian Mbappé to the family of Paris Saint-Germain ," said Nasser Al-Khelaïfi, President of Paris Saint-Germain. It was essential for French football to keep and advance such talent in our championship. Players of his age, he is undoubtedly one of the most promising in the world thanks to his immense technical, physical and mental qualities. Since his emergence at the high level, he carries an excellent image, that of a young player very respectful, open, ambitious and already very mature. Under our colors, in the midst of very great players, Kylian will continue a progression that will also benefit the team of France in the months and years to come. With his arrival, more than ever, our team will thrill the hearts of fans. "

Minimalist

PSG will slaughter some decent side in the CL again I think. Another win like the one over Barca last year is on the cards.

Eire Red United

Probably the best move for him, wouldn't start for Madrid for a while anyway and at least he's playing in the same league as before except with a shit load extra cash. Anyword what the fee will be?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
How much is he going for and what is the structure of the deal?

Varun

Staff
Wise move from him, he'll be a massive success there, no culture shock or anything. God knows how much he'll end up leaving PSG for though.
Unless there's a drastic change in the way they work, the only way an Mbappe leaves PSG is by running down his contract.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
I hate these cnuts more than I hate City, right now. I really hope we face them in the knockout stages, park the bus, grab a 1-0 win on the counter in both legs. Just kill their football, and knock the feckers out.

The Middle East is killing football.

OneUnited24

:lol: Remember when Asnl were interested?

Just in time for season ticket renewals!

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
PSG will slaughter some decent side in the CL again I think. Another win like the one over Barca last year is on the cards.
They better finish the job this time. Not having to face Neymar on the other side will help quite a bit. I think this was the best move for him. Madrid is the better team, but the politics he would deal with in the locker room coming in as a teenager with the second most expensive fee of all time, not even speaking the language. With the rumors of Cristiano crying at home over the fact that Bale cost more than him, I can't imagine how he would deal with an 18 years old with 6 months experience smashing the fee Madrid paid for the Portugese.

At least in PSG, he's at home, he's not even the most expensive player on the team (!), and he's developing in a comfortable environment and championship he's used to alongside some incredible players. PSG is trying to make it a point to have a few French players on their team representing the capital, and getting arguably the most talented young French talent is a great move for them.

R'hllor

PSG panicked by Arsenal activity on deadline day and had to do this deal as fast as possible.

squiggle

Supports
Ligue 1, Arsenal
I'm mostly just glad PSG will have a less unlikeable striker than Cavani. I've given up worrying about where football prices are headed.

meninred

This is a super smart move form PSG to avoid FFP. I can't believe Monaco agreed.

Adnandos

Glad hes at PSG rather than Madrid in any case, feel the same way about Neymar.

Irrational.

I hate these cnuts more than I hate City, right now. I really hope we face them in the knockout stages, park the bus, grab a 1-0 win on the counter in both legs. Just kill their football, and knock the feckers out.

The Middle East is killing football.
I think City are just the same - there's no difference between them and PSG. Both illegitimately transformed into the clubs they are through financial doping. Just the way things are unfortunately.

City-PSG would be interesting in the CL. Two Arabian toys going at it.

Al-Khelassico.

Canagel

I want to see PSG vs Madrid over 2 legs in the CL. There are going to be fireworks. Probably the best team in Europe vs the second best.