Television La casa de papel (Money Heist)

wr8_utd

:'(
Just finished season 3. Seems it’s split into two parts though, so will be a second half of the season to come I’m sure.
Definitely will be a second half but I just hope they don't make us wait another year. There is no way they can leave it a cliffhanger like that for a year! :lol:

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Definitely will be a second half but I just hope they don't make us wait another year. There is no way they can leave it a cliffhanger like that for a year! :lol:
I suspect they will sadly!

wr8_utd

I suspect they will sadly!
The filming for S4 has already begun though and S1 and S2 were released just 6 months apart so I'm hoping we see a similar timeline this time. I can't possibly wait another year!

Luke1995

Who is your favorite character guys ?

I'd say Berlin but Tokyo makes it a hard pick! Any love for the professor ? - I want to scream at him sometimes

Rozay

Master of Hindsight

I'd say Berlin but Tokyo makes it a hard pick! Any love for the professor ? - I want to scream at him sometimes
Berlin for me. Nairobi and Monica are cool too.

wr8_utd

I really like Helsinki, Denver and the Professor. Everyone else seems to give me murderous feelings at times :lol:
Tokyo, Arturo and Sierra all need a bloody end imo.

Fener1907

Two episodes in and that's enough for me. Feels like I'm watching someone put together a crap puzzle but with very loud music in the background.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Really enjoyed it. It's basically just more of the same, so I you liked the first two seasons you will probably also enjoy the third one.

izec

Dont get why people watch it when they thought the first 2 seasons were shit. It probably is still shit, so save your time lads.

I dont keep watching a show if it think it is shit. The same ones are probably posting at season 6 that it is still shit. There is a solution to it, stop watching.

Will probably watch it at some point a few weeks down the line, but i didnt think it was a great show, it is ok. Should have stopped at season 2, but money and demand i guess.

Tarrou

Dont get why people watch it when they thought the first 2 seasons were shit. It probably is still shit, so save your time lads.

I dont keep watching a show if it think it is shit. The same ones are probably posting at season 6 that it is still shit. There is a solution to it, stop watching.

Will probably watch it at some point a few weeks down the line, but i didnt think it was a great show, it is ok. Should have stopped at season 2, but money and demand i guess.
because the Mrs is in charge, unfortunately

wr8_utd

I don't know why this season is being criticized. It's exactly the same as the previous two reasons. It's equally ludicrous, requires an equal suspension of disbelief and yet, it's equally entertaining to watch. I watch a lot of serious shows but sometimes, you just want some mindless, great fun and this is exactly that.

Amir

Dont know why women like it, my sister likes it too. I dont get it, maybe the unrealisitc love stories
Looking at modern shows, I don't think I've seen another that makes its women characters look so foolish.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Could not get through the first episode of season 3. Plot just does not make any sense on any level, also still can't stomach how they white washed Berlin the rapist as some kind of anti-hero in the end.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
It's probably weird to criticise this show about that as it's far from realistic, but this bit baffled me the most:

And also
I like how they know literally everything about the vault beforehand... including not only the fact that the Spanish government hides its most valuable secrets there, but also the exact information that those secrets contain.

Roosney

I don't know why this season is being criticized. It's exactly the same as the previous two reasons. It's equally ludicrous, requires an equal suspension of disbelief and yet, it's equally entertaining to watch. I watch a lot of serious shows but sometimes, you just want some mindless, great fun and this is exactly that.
:lol:

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Just binge watched this.

feck Rio and Tokyo. They've gotten all of my favorite characters killed.

harms

Staff
3rd season is announced — Professor brings to life his most adventurous plan yet that is based around the mysterious figure of Paris, the new member of the gang.
Not really, but apparently Neymar is playing a part in this.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
3rd season is announced — Professor brings to life his most adventurous plan yet that is based around the mysterious figure of Paris, the new member of the gang.
Not really, but apparently Neymar is playing a part in this.

What's he gonna do? Disappear under pressure?

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Level of acting is on Neymar's level anyway, so they've found good actor tbf.

harms

Staff
Oh, now I’ve read that Netflix actually reuploaded the series from this season that included Neymar, since they’ve cut him out when the whole rape case was active. There’s no way I’m rewatching them only for him though.

Andy_Cole

Oh, now I’ve read that Netflix actually reuploaded the series from this season that included Neymar, since they’ve cut him out when the whole rape case was active. There’s no way I’m rewatching them only for him though.
I just watched for the first time. He’s in it for literally 10 seconds in episode 7 and 8.

Find it on YouTube.

wr8_utd

I saw the scene. Really not worth watching.

Sylar

Just binged this recently with GF. Was going through this thread, and I realised, people who dont like stuff, they say it, but if they arent noticed, pretty much say it again hoping to get a response / reaction or something similar. Its weird. Im now wondering if it happens in other threads and I havent noticed it as much. :lol:

Anyway, Denvers laugh is great. Bella Ciao is great. You know what the funny thing is? I didnt realise The professor and Berlin were brother until very late (might have been around the time he went).

It was fun. But I watched it as a dubbed version and its so wacky watching it that way. Cos you have the dubbing saying one thing, and then the subtitles (which my other half likes for almost all her shows) saying something completely different.

I didnt know Neymar was in this, so it was just a WTF moment when he appeared outta nowhere and then says he doesnt like soccer.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
pretty much say it again hoping to get a response / reaction or something similar. Its weird. Im now wondering if it happens in other threads and I havent noticed it as much
Yeah, I am pretty much one of those people. I wanted the reaction from people who say it's good because there's million arguments for it being shite. And this show really pissed me off more than any other shite on TV so there's that too.

djdhrubs

I got so bored and frustrated with this, as well as irritated by the main Professor guy, that I literally stopped watching about 20 mins into the final episode of season 1. That was several months ago, and I keep finding other things to watch on Netflix since.

SATA

It’s overhyped for me. I don’t even have a favourite character which I normally do when i watch a drama series. All of them are absolutely annoying in their own ways. That said, i watched it just to know the conclusion of season 3 only to find out there was no conclusion and they are going to milk some more of it for at least one more season. I also watched it in English subtitles as i do not understand Spanish and apparently those subtitles aren’t exactly an accurate translation

wr8_utd

There is nothing to "overhype" in this show. It's not a show to be taken seriously tbh. It's ridiculous, it's unbelievable and it's stupid but it's a lot of harmless fun that keeps you engaged.

izec

There is nothing to "overhype" in this show. It's not a show to be taken seriously tbh. It's ridiculous, it's unbelievable and it's stupid but it's a lot of harmless fun that keeps you engaged.
yeah, people that like it realistic and rational will go mental though.