La Liga - 2014/15

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Did you guys see that kid when Ronaldo gave away his training top? Some Beatlemania shit right there.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
:lol: those fans crack me up good and proper. One was like "HIGH FIVE ME PLS". Someone is still troubling Ronaldo to give them something he wears.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality

bucky

Strange not to see Xavi/Kroos/Rakitic in the RCM stop to be honest they've had a great season.

Otamendi is fully deserved he's been tremendous, Pique, Alves, Bravo again exceptional this year.

Hard to argue with any of it but I feel the RCM spot there has been better candidates.
You could also argue Griezmann. Neymar deserved it more in my eyes. As good as Krychowiak has been, I think Tiago and Kroos have been better.

prarek

Milan interested in the two Marios apparently.

prarek

Valencia are UN ambassadors for gender equality. Some good publicity for the sport and the club in America. :)

prarek

I find this interesting. Looks like the new tv rights deal could come into effect next season and not have to wait until 16/17. Sooner the better.

Negotiations with TV networks
Meanwhile, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atlético de Madrid, Levante and Numancia will be in charge of "securing" top dollar for every professional club from their negotiations with the TV networks.

Both Telefónica and Mediapro have expressed an interest and they have already kicked off negotiations with Javier Tebas. With this committee now approved by the clubs, it is up to them to achieve as much money as they can for their TV rights. They hope to sell them as one package from next season, and not in 2016/17, as previously expected.

http://www.marca.com/en/2015/05/29/en/football/spanish_football/1432925842.html

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Sid Lowe has said that it will be Elche relegated, with Eibar returning to the top flight.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Also, Real Madrid have "re-signed" Casemiro. I think he was on loan at Porto but with an agreed release fee at the end of the loan, but Teal Madrid have paid Porto €5.5m to block the potential buy-out clause.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
So, they paid them to prevent them from signing their own player?
Aye they probably paid to buy their own "option" back from Porto, realising the player had a much higher value then the option.

Either that or they plan on using him next season. Not sure how he performed this season, mind. So can't comment on his worth.