La Liga - 2015/2016

MarkC

Would love to see what odds you would have got on that. Barca not looking quite as invincible as they once were.

Ruht

Very unexpected this. Couldn't watch the game unfortunately, can't believe they'd concede 4.

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
The problem is that we're -barca- playing Atletico, Real, Bilbao, Valencia, Sevilla, Villareal ..and more away in the first round, all of them !! And Bilbao's is the first game in a week's time. You really can't make this up :lol: . Terrible schedule.
Is it something like 3 games in 6 days or something like that? And one of them included 120min match? Put in all the travelling for away fixtures, I will be happy to come away without anyone injured.

Sevilla 08/11/2015 (120 mins)
Athletic 08/14/2015
Atheletic 08/17/2015 (only Home game)
Athletic 08/23/2015

I would rather play the B-side and rest all players next game. Need everyone fresh for 23rd. Rather lose this than lose in league. There is also a chance of causing injury to players.

4 trophies is absolutely fine, least worried about loss. But get everyone in shape for league, that's more important. And could we please send Bartra and Roberto on free? Not sure even if Stoke City will be interested.

Deleted member 78215

Incredible result, yet... I'm going to back Barca to win.

Call me crazy. Call me, maybe.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Is it something like 3 games in 6 days or something like that? And one of them included 120min match? Put in all the travelling for away fixtures, I will be happy to come away without anyone injured.

Sevilla 08/11/2015 (120 mins)
Athletic 08/14/2015
Atheletic 08/17/2015 (only Home game)
Athletic 08/23/2015

I would rather play the B-side and rest all players next game. Need everyone fresh for 23rd. Rather lose this than lose in league. There is also a chance of causing injury to players.

4 trophies is absolutely fine, least worried about loss. But get everyone in shape for league, that's more important. And could we please send Bartra and Roberto on free? Not sure even if Stoke City will be interested.
I actually used to rate Bartra but he just hasn't developed at all in about 4 seasons now. As clichéd as it sounds...he could really do with bulking up. Bullied too easily.

Never rated Sergi Roberto though.

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
I actually used to rate Bartra but he just hasn't developed at all in about 4 seasons now. As clichéd as it sounds...he could really do with bulking up. Bullied too easily.

Never rated Sergi Roberto though.
Well, Bartra started good initially. But haven't shown much progress last few years. More than anything he lacks concentration and his decision making has been poor. And for Roberto, only Enrique and few members in board seem to rate him. Very few fans rate him at all.

rover

as a football spectator i really wish a third club apart from valencia to step up to clinch the la liga title this season out from the realBarca's hands. both real & barca don't deserve to win. really hope athletic or a re-surging atletico can step up

as a united supported i wanna real to perform especially bale to perform. so perez will retain for his service and united won't splash stupid hundred millions pounds on him by the next summer

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
as a football spectator i really wish a third club apart from valencia to step up to clinch the la liga title this season out from the realBarca's hands. both real & barca don't deserve to win. really hope athletic or a re-surging atletico can step up

as a united supported i wanna real to perform especially bale to perform. so perez will retain for his service and united won't splash stupid hundred millions pounds on him by the next summer
Don't deserve to win? WTH that means? Who deserves to win and on what basis?

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Well, Bartra started good initially. But haven't shown much progress last few years. More than anything he lacks concentration and his decision making has been poor. And for Roberto, only Enrique and few members in board seem to rate him. Very few fans rate him at all.
For me Bartra's biggest weakness is trying to win everything. He hasn't picked up the ability to know when it's better not to go head first into a challenge. He's too rash. I think he'd be much better now than he actually is if he'd been a regular starter at a club smaller than Barça.

Sergi Roberto is basically Joe Allen. Hard worker, great stamina...very little else. Both are passengers.

rover

when bartra was outrun by bale & let him go score the winner in the cup final, he spat on pinto and tried to shift the blame to the goalie. what a jerk

prarek

What do you have against Valencia?

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
maybe another monaco fiasco in making. it smells
People in Valencia were afraid in the beginning for some previous owners in la liga like Piterman or Ali in Racing.In those cases was actually worse since they left with the money.Lim seems a serious person,just bought Cristiano image rights and Mendes is involved in the project,a guarantee of success. Its not the favorite team in my city but to see Valencia back is the best that could happen to la liga (from Simeone)

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
At 22:00 final of Trofeo Carranza, a very famous summer tournament, Atletico-Betis. Oblak; Juanfran, Savic, Giménez, Filipe; Tiago, Saúl, Koke, Óliver; Griezmann y Jackson. It could be a test for a starting lineup in la liga, but perhaps he is giving rest to Gabi , Vieto and Carrasco , who played the semifinals

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
What exactly do they see in Roberto?

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
What exactly do they see in Roberto?
He is technically quite good, from la Masía and catalan, what is especially fashion now. They have sold the idea that Masía is enough to conquer Europe but obviously not everyone has enough level.
It is often a problem of players, instead of going on loan to get minutes they prefer to stay

The Mitcher

He is technically quite good, from la Masía and catalan, what is especially fashion now. They have sold the idea that Masía is enough to conquer Europe but obviously not everyone has enough level.
It is often a problem of players, instead of going on loan to get minutes they prefer to stay
I often get the impression that Barca couldn't give a feck about Catalonia they just exploit it for scoring points with their fanbase. Other than that, he's technically good but is that it? He offers nothing else than that?

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I often get the impression that Barca couldn't give a feck about Catalonia they just exploit it for scoring points with their fanbase. Other than that, he's technically good but is that it? He offers nothing else than that?
Of course,and everything grew from Laporta.Now in the debates on the radio all the candidates adopt the profile of a good Catalan. Rosell was asked who preferred to win the World Cup, Spain or Brazil and said Brazil, apologizing for having many friends there. Actually I am not sure which is his level because he hardly plays and when he does he lacks concentration and looks clueless, as @CLARiiON said. Now Luis Enrique wants to use him as a RB, personally I don´t think it´s a good idea

The Mitcher

Of course,and everything grew from Laporta.Now in the debates on the radio all the candidates adopt the profile of a good Catalan. Rosell was asked who preferred to win the World Cup, Spain or Brazil and said Brazil, apologizing for having many friends there. Actually I am not sure which is his level because he hardly plays and when he does he lacks concentration and looks clueless, as @CLARiiON said. Now Luis Enrique wants to use him as a RB, personally I don´t think it´s a good idea
Seems like they have no clue how to play him, they really should sell him if that's the case.

rover

People in Valencia were afraid in the beginning for some previous owners in la liga like Piterman or Ali in Racing.In those cases was actually worse since they left with the money.Lim seems a serious person,just bought Cristiano image rights and Mendes is involved in the project,a guarantee of success. Its not the favorite team in my city but to see Valencia back is the best that could happen to la liga (from Simeone)
no offense but for singaporean about football? the only thing can pop up in mind is that they are interested in gambling rather than the sport itself. this has been said that for every world cup tournament, the biggest underground betting center is at singapore

for falcao who is a monaco's contracted player, why could he accept to have a pay cut to play for the cheski? i can never think about any footballer is content to do that. should monaco subsidize the difference? for he's a contractual player with monaco, why he cannot enjoy his contract to stay with monaco? so, was his contract with monaco a genuine one? so you @carvajal tell me if you can

a singaporean owner + mendes + in la liga? as said

IT SMELLS

FortBoyard

gets teste with iPads
Supports
Bitter Racism
no offense but for singaporean about football? the only thing can pop up in mind is that they are interested in gambling rather than the sport itself. this has been said that for every world cup tournament, the biggest underground betting center is at singapore

for falcao who is a monaco's contracted player, why could he accept to have a pay cut to play for the cheski? i can never think about any footballer is content to do that. should monaco subsidize the difference? for he's a contractual player with monaco, why he cannot enjoy his contract to stay with monaco? so, was his contract with monaco a genuine one? so you @carvajal tell me if you can

IT SMELLS
Wow. That's Wacist?

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid

IT SMELLS
Singapur is one of the wealthiest cities in Asia and Lim is the 8th richest in Singapour, according to Forbes he has 2400 m dollars (wikipedia). Are in Qatar football experts? I doubt it, but they have the money and a project in mind. Mendes is the most successful agent in football, represents some of the best players in the world and he is buying a team for himself, a very good platform for many players that will be able to play C.L. As I told you Lim has bought Cristiano Ronaldo image rights, he is not Rybolovlev, Monaco´s owner, who probably is already bored with his football team. In the other hand, which is the relation between Falcao and Valencia?, Falcao is not in Monaco because I guess that they can´t afford the wages and they can´t get rid of him

prarek

IT SMELLS
Talk about stereo typing an entire nation. Have a word with yourself.

I do not know Lim personally so I cannot tell what his real intentions are but from the outset he does not look shady to me apart from his connection to Mendes. What would his intentions be? Buying a club € 320 million in debt and in severe need of investment. As an investor you cannot think of a worst club to invest in. Literally any other spanish club would have been a better investment. A smart self made billionaire like him would not be stupid enough to buy a club like that purely for monetary gain.

He has also been involved in football and formula 1 for a long time. His relationship with the class of 92 and their ventures is well documented and he also owns 20 percent of McLaren Automobiles. So he is not some shady unknown character who popped out of nowhere. He has also given a good impression of himself so far as an owner who cares and is involved. He regularly visits the teams training sessions, talks to the players and celebrated with them in the locker when they qualified fourth. He brings his family and friends to matches his daughter in particular has become quite popular amongst the Valencianistas.

He might well turn out to be a bad owner, time will tell but every thing he has done so far and his history seems to say that he is a true football fan who just loves the game very much.

rover

Singapur is one of the wealthiest cities in Asia and Lim is the 8th richest in Singapour, according to Forbes he has 2400 m dollars (wikipedia). Are in Qatar football experts? I doubt it, but they have the money and a project in mind. Mendes is the most successful agent in football, represents some of the best players in the world and he is buying a team for himself, a very good platform for many players that will be able to play C.L. As I told you Lim has bought Cristiano Ronaldo image rights, he is not Rybolovlev, Monaco´s owner, who probably is already bored with his football team. In the other hand, which is the relation between Falcao and Valencia?, Falcao is not in Monaco because I guess that they can´t afford the wages and they can´t get rid of him
wow, just a 2.4 b dollars who can spent hundred millions on footballers? i really hope you know what you are talking about. one more hint, no singaporean would spend hundred millions on toys unless this is just a show-off to his peers and apparently this is not the case here

obviously you have no clue what's happening there even you maybe be working on someone's behalf

ps: u ans nothing of my questions on you

rover

Talk about stereo typing an entire nation. Have a word with yourself.

I do not know Lim personally so I cannot tell what his real intentions are but from the outset he does not look shady to me apart from his connection to Mendes. What would his intentions be? Buying a club € 320 million in debt and in severe need of investment. As an investor you cannot think of a worst club to invest in. Literally any other spanish club would have been a better investment. A smart self made billionaire like him would not be stupid enough to buy a club like that purely for monetary gain.

He has also been involved in football and formula 1 for a long time. His relationship with the class of 92 and their ventures is well documented and he also owns 20 percent of McLaren Automobiles. So he is not some shady unknown character who popped out of nowhere. He has also given a good impression of himself so far as an owner who cares and is involved. He regularly visits the teams training sessions, talks to the players and celebrated with them in the locker when they qualified fourth. He brings his family and friends to matches his daughter in particular has become quite popular amongst the Valencianistas.

He might well turn out to be a bad owner, time will tell but every thing he has done so far and his history seems to say that he is a true football fan who just loves the game very much.

so.... ?

i don't see anything relaed

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
wow, just a 2.4 b dollars who can spent hundred millions on footballers? i really hope you know what you are talking about. one more hint, no singaporean would spend hundred millions on toys unless this is just a show-off to his peers and apparently this is not the case here

obviously you have no clue what's happening there even you maybe be working on someone's behalf

ps: u ans nothing of my questions on you
Working on someone's behalf?.I think that you had too many pints or you are trolling us.The other day with your project of "Madrid circus thread" and now talking nonsenses about Valencia.I answered your questions,about Lim and Falcao

crimsonife

Ok honestly I think Lim has decent intentions. It doesn't smell as bad as Monaco (not yet anyway) and it does look like a long term project. He did try to go for Liverpool few years back as well, seems to be interested in football.